Bring4th

Full Version: [Old] Ra has said the human form is most common in 5th-density entities...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Quote:53.19 Questioner: Do some of them look just like us? Could they pass for Earth people?

Ra: I am Ra. Those of this nature are most often fifth-density.

I guess the bodies we have are more powerful than we have ever thought, if what Ra is saying is not overstated. :O
Indeed. It's been said that the so-called extraneous or trash DNA is actually just idle or dormant.

What really concerns me, in relation to DNA, is the genetic engineering taking place in our world today; it is very reckless and irresponsible. I feel as though there is some level of protection in regards to this, provided either by higher density beings or even nature itself, though ofcourse I do not know for sure.
Here is the follow up information for that quote. :p

Quote: 90.5 Questioner: You stated previously that fifth-density entities bear a resemblance to those of us in third density on planet Earth but fourth density does not. Could you describe the fourth-density entities and tell me why they do not resemble us?

Ra: I am Ra. The description must be bated under the Law of Confusion. The cause for a variety of so-called physical vehicles is the remaining variety of heritages from second-density physical vehicular forms. The process of what you call physical evolution continues to hold sway into fourth density. Only when the ways of wisdom have begun to refine the power of what you may loosely call thought is the form of the physical complex manifestation more nearly under the direction of the consciousness.

90.6 Questioner: If the population of this planet presently looks similar to fifth-density entities I was wondering why this is? If I understand you correctly the process of evolution would normally be that of third density resembling that from which evolved in second density and refining it in fourth and then again in fifth density, becoming what the population of this looks like in the third density. It seems to me that this planet is ahead of itself by the way that its mind/body/spirit complex or body complex looks. What is the reason for this?

Ra: I am Ra. Your query is based upon a misconception. Do you wish us to comment or do you wish to requestion?

90.7 Questioner: Please comment on my misconception if that is possible.

Ra: I am Ra. In fifth density the manifestation of the physical complex is more and more under the control of the conscious mind complex. Therefore, the fifth-density entity may dissolve one manifestation and create another. Consequently, the choice of a fifth-density entity or complex of entities wishing to communicate with your peoples would choose to resemble your peoples’ physical-complex, chemical, yellow-ray vehicles.

The reason why 5th density entities look like us is in order to communicate easier. Smile
Cool! And we get to be whole new beings in 4th density! I am so excited!
(03-23-2013, 03:11 AM)Adonai-1 Wrote: [ -> ]Cool! And we get to be whole new beings in 4th density! I am so excited!

Well, sort of. Depends on what you evolve from. A 3rd density human race that evolved into a 4th density human race would most likely look very similar to the race of genetic heritage from whence it came.

But you can be a whole new being in 3rd density too. There are an infinity of alternate 3rd density vehicles, on other worlds, that one could incarnate into. Same goes for 4th density. You have probably been other life-forms in other lives. Most wanderers have. Tongue
This is because the 5th density entities manifest bodies which they see most fit to communication and interaction with other selves at that moment.
I'd have fun manifesting a different body from a human in 5th density. I'd be a guide for those who seek other forms. I wonder if we can exist as light in 5D.
(03-23-2013, 02:47 AM)We are God Wrote: [ -> ]Indeed. It's been said that the so-called extraneous or trash DNA is actually just idle or dormant.

What really concerns me, in relation to DNA, is the genetic engineering taking place in our world today; it is very reckless and irresponsible. I feel as though there is some level of protection in regards to this, provided either by higher density beings or even nature itself, though ofcourse I do not know for sure.

This is something I've also wondered about. Are we polluting perfection - or are we simply using our god-given gifts to evolve, as has always happened everywhere in the universe?

I think the guidance for me is this - Don't worry about perfecting your world. Focus on perfecting your consciousness (i.e., learning to see and love Christ in all things.) (Using Christ as convenient term for "loving consciousness shared by all at a deep level.)