Bring4th

Full Version: I have a "problem". I would appreciate some insight.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This problem has been so consistent since my early teenage years that I've accepted it as a way of life. I don't hate it despite it causing me to lose many relationships and hurting my self-esteem. I haven't mentioned it too frequently because it's rather sensitive especially to people who have been affected by it's ultimate consequence. I am aware a dear friend of ours has been affected by this issue. Anyways:

I tend to experience frequent thoughts of suicide on a daily basis. I feel a constant need to escape reality. It's well-known to my family members to a certain extent but it probably isn't fully understood. I've seen psychologists and so forth but their methods were so rudimentary, so sophomoric that they did not even begin to plunge the depth of my depression, the reasons behind my suicidal thoughts and who I am.

Despite my best attempts at engaging my reality, trying to be creative--as I am sure I am here to do--I feel incredibly bored. So depressingly bored that it nearly consumes me. I always ask myself "What is the point of anything?" and it often seems there really isn't any point to anything since it all is just the light of the creator transmuted into what we know as reality. The purposes we find within it are created by us, our Logos and so forth. I just have a incredibly hard time engaging in it at times. I know the true purpose here is to just experience the creator through what we do and learn--and even what I am going through is an experience towards that purpose as well--but it seems this concept doesn't bring more life to me. Even though I wish it to do so.

My nihilism will leave me in certain amounts and in certain activities but it will return again once more if I am given enough time in thought or I partake in an activity that doesn't particulary stimulate me.

In summary, I just feel so bored. The jobs I have attempted have never completely fulfilled this boredom. Video games even seem pointless to me at times, even ones I enjoyed endlessly as a child. I have been a very poor partner in long-term friendships and relationships because of this...

So, can somebody give me some insight? Why am I so bored? Why do I feel this way? Is it because of a bad habit? Anyways, thanks for reading. I appreciate your time and patience.

Edit: It seems I am not the only one with this problem. I do not intend it to end as it did for this individual:
Quote:George Sanders—Academy Award-winning British actor. His note stated only: "Dear World, I am leaving because I am bored. I feel I have lived long enough. I am leaving you with your worries in this sweet cesspool. Good luck."
I don't have much experience with what you describe, but perhaps your boredom and suicidal thoughts are a symptom, not a cause.

Some questions:

1. How are your energy centers? Specifically, your lower ones (red/orange/yellow)?

Also, there are at least two types of boredom:
(a) having done something explicitly before, and having no desire to do it again (been there done that in actuality)
(b) having the feeling that something new in actuality is boring (b/c you can come up with all the reasons you wouldn't enjoy it and so you don't enjoy it)

2. Which sort of boredom do you feel you have an issue with?
I used to be bored a long time ago I think. Had the experience of "being here before", what others saw as meaningful was pointless to me. I just determined to seek a higher reality constantly, no inactivity at any time. (In a way that's even a kind of "suicide" since it's where you would end up anyway.) What you are bored with I think is the so-called third density, not reality as a whole.
(03-24-2013, 02:32 AM)xise Wrote: [ -> ]I don't have much experience with what you describe, but perhaps your boredom and suicidal thoughts are a symptom, not a cause.

Some questions:

1. How are your energy centers? Specifically, your lower ones (red/orange/yellow)?

Also, there are at least two types of boredom:
(a) having done something explicitly before, and having no desire to do it again (been there done that in actuality)
(b) having the feeling that something new in actuality is boring (b/c you can come up with all the reasons you wouldn't enjoy it and so you don't enjoy it)

2. Which sort of boredom do you feel you have an issue with?

I have digestive issues at times which may have something to do with either my 1st, 2nd or 3rd chakras. I cannot be certain. I can certainly activate them and feel their warmth, all of them, up to my violet ray. I only experience daily pressure in my indigo ray that subsides if I don't attempt any prayer or spiritual activities.

As for my type of boredom, it is mostly second with a tinge of first.

I become deluded into thinking that once I intellectualize an activity, it has been done. I see something new to do and at times, as you say, feel that I wouldn't enjoy it. The only thing that I can't completely apply this to is people. Having somebody engage me in conversation will always make me happy, at least in the short-term. Sad Which makes me so sad when things turn sour after awhile. It hurts me to get bored of people because I do love them. I feel it is such a great insult to them... They don't deserve that disrespect.
My wife and I were very bored today, so we played in the sand on the beach. It was soo much fun. Maybe get outside and walk in nature and let Gaia show you her beauty. I know when I stay inside and separated from the world I get super bored and intellectualize why there's no purpose in life, but then when I connect with the world around me it seems to come naturally.

Just some thoughts... Hope they help
(03-24-2013, 02:55 AM)MarcRammer Wrote: [ -> ]My wife and I were very bored today, so we played in the sand on the beach. It was soo much fun. Maybe get outside and walk in nature and let Gaia show you her beauty. I know when I stay inside and separated from the world I get super bored and intellectualize why there's no purpose in life, but then when I connect with the world around me it seems to come naturally.

Just some thoughts... Hope they help

I will make it a priority to appreciate Gaia tomorrow. I am probably deficient in my relationship with this planet. Now that I think about Earth, the feelings I had when I started this thread seem fleeting. Thanks!
I understand what you mean in regards to boredom. I could get my answer to it in the Ra material, and in my understanding this boredom is what Ra refers to as dissatisfaction:

Ra, 54.3 Wrote:We may suggest that in order to progress, a state of some dissatisfaction will be present, thus giving the entity the stimulus for further seeking. This dissatisfaction, nervousness, or angst, if you will, is not of itself useful. Thus its use is indirect.
Depression a noun: an ingenious device to attract the brothers and sisters of sorrow to you for the purpose of creating new and wacky forms of entertainment.

"Since you're soon leaving anyway you might as well be entertained."

1. Admit where you are (void)
2. Admit whats around you (void creatures that resemble humans right now because you are a human right now)
3. Admit that you're bored (give them the right to talk to / treat you in any way they want as long as they don't physically endanger you) and I can guarantee you wont be bored again.

Worked for me. Now I'm no longer depressed but I'm kind of afraid to go out on account of me bumping into aliens and astral travelers most days and it starts to get a little too exciting at times. But at least the original symptom is gone.

Have fun with yours!
try taking the lflower essence borage. i provided a link to the people who sell it. and outside activity and involvement are key. remember also during the cold months people tend to get more bored. if u join a gym or take a yoga class or pilates or anything where there are people and u are physically active that will help

heres the link to the essences

http://www.fesflowers.com/

Unbound

Your depression satisfies the part of you that needs it to validate its existence, its identity.

Brittany

I would suggest going out and doing all the things you're afraid to try. I was always terrified of public speaking and socializing in environments that I wasn't already 100% comfortable with, so I joined a social club (that involved going places I'd never been with relative strangers) and forced myself to give a talk in front of a whole bunch of people. It opened up avenues in my life I didn't even know were there.

*edited due to grammar
What's the point of ending this incarnation early knowing that you'll just end up at the same place again in the next?

This can also be applied to depression. By debilitating yourself by such thoughts, you're using precious time for the lessons needed. So again, what's the point of allowing such thoughts that could eventually cause you to start over again in the next life?
You get depressed when you dont allow such thoughts.

Brittany

Emotions can't be intellectualized away. To simply say "I won't be depressed" without giving conscious consideration to the root of the depression is to mask the symptoms instead of curing them. To me, this is just as detrimental as wallowing in an emotion without taking responsibility for it.
(03-24-2013, 09:28 AM)Not Sure Wrote: [ -> ]You get depressed when you dont allow such thoughts.

It's not about allowing or disallowing. It's about recognizing them, accepting them, embracing them, then forgiving yourself and moving on to being in the moment. Once such thoughts have been given their true nomenclature, which is detrimental to ones spiritual development and the realization that life really isn't that depressing or meaningless considering that it was meant to be this way, things start turning around. By constantly reinforcing the idea that this is indeed all a classroom, constantly beratig yourself with such ideas in this silly illusion is, well, just silly
I spent most of my teen years depressed, which simply went away one day after hitting rock-bottom. How? Because I realized happiness is a choice that comes from within! All the emotions you feel are simply perspectives that you choose to focus on..and on, and on. There's nothing that differentiates a good day from a bad day except the thoughts that dig you deeper and deeper into that hole.

As TheEternal said, you're searching for validity outside of yourself. It's an absorbent attitude as you want the external to please you, and there are also elements of not being in control (not getting what you want). Not being judgmental at all, just explaining how all of this works. Nothing other than yourself will bring you true happiness. Everyone has certain needs, but the main point is that you're asking for happiness to be given to you, yet what you're being asked to do is embody radiance. Life is absurd, and if you truly do want to release control and stop grasping, you'll get to a point where you can't help but laugh at it all. It's the first major step towards beingness.

Ultimately, the greater realization is that it isn't about us; we're here for others. When we realize this first, we're able to be more dependable in serving each other, then all our needs can be met. If you're bored, you could try volunteering and helping in your community. There are plenty of people that need help. Good luck!
Adonai, the textbook says we're supposed to advise you to get counseling asap. But you've already done that and found them 'sophomoric.'

I commend you for attempting to find a solution via spiritual means.

I have some questions and suggestions for you:

1. Do you take anti-depressants? If not, skip to #2. If so, that could be the cause of your problem right there. Many young people, who were given antidepressants by their well-intentioned parents, committed suicide shortly after getting on the meds. A common 'side-effect' of such drugs, stated on the label, is sudden urge to commit suicide or violence. Sounds like the 'cure' is worse than the problem!

Bring4th Forums Two > Health & Diet > Psychiatric Drugs Causing Compulsive Violence

such drugs can also make the person feel 'numb.' So if you've been taking meds since you were a teen, or if your suicidal feelings increased in recent years after having taken meds, then that would be the first issue I'd address.

Obligatory Disclaimer: I'm NOT suggesting that anyone stop taking their meds which were prescribed by the almighty medical drug industry. I'm simply suggesting that you do your due diligence and really get educated about the side effects of such drugs, and look into natural alternatives. If you do choose to stop taking meds, be sure to replace it with a clear protocol and be sure to get support from people who have experience with drug detox.

2. Have you ever had your IQ tested? You seem very intelligent so I suspect your problem may have to do with that. It's common for the highly gifted people to feel bored by those who aren't 'on their level.' Many go through life in a vain attempt to find that tiny 1% of the population who can intellectually stimulate them.

This isn't practical and is likely doomed to failure, for several reasons:

a. The 1% are scattered and thus difficult to find.
b. Even when they are found, they might not be likable or lovable people; ie. they might not be very nice, or they might be extremely eccentric, or depressed, or simply selfish or even STS.
c. By focusing only on highly intelligent people, one misses out on the richness and beauty offered by the less intelligent. The highly gifted person can learn a lot from those with attributes other than intelligence: traits like humility, perseverance, kindness, compassion, and the capacity to feel joy and appreciation for the simple things in life, like enjoying the beauty of a butterfly. As parents of Downs Syndrome children know, sometimes the least intelligent among us have the most beautiful gifts to offer.

3. What are your activities like? You mention video games. With all due respect to those who consider video games to be intellectually challenging, it might be beneficial to consider the new evidence suggesting that growing up with electronic devices may impact brain development. In Endangered Minds, Dr. Jane Healy asserts that the most intelligent children are at greatest risk. (see also)

The remedy? Reading. Do you like to read? or are you bored with it? Maybe it's not the reading itself, but the books chosen. Have you ever really challenged yourself by taking on a richly stimulating intellectual project, by one of the cutting-edge scientists whose ideas cross the threshold into spirituality? Maybe you just need some intellectual stimulation from thinkers smarter than you. Were you bored reading the Law of One? If not, then that's a clue right there.

4. It's understandable that jobs would be boring for you. Have you ever considered becoming an entrepreneur? Independent thinkers often do better when they're in business for themselves, rather than punching a time clock. There are ways to start a quite profitable business with very low start-up cost, and you can enjoy financial independence, which would then allow you to pursue intellectually stimulating activities, travel, meet others who are involved with projects that interest you, such as...

5. Here is just one example of the many groups of people doing wonderful things to better the world. I can't imagine you being bored when involved in such a program! If that doesn't interest you, then you could find others. It might be that you just haven't found your niche yet!

6. If you had unlimited resources, what would you like to do with your life? Let your imagination run wild; don't rule out any idea that pops into your mind, no matter how crazy or silly it might seem. Your boredom might simply be your Higher Self trying to direct you to your intended mission.

7. Have you have pursued lucid dreaming? That is a way to climb mountains, fly, and do all sorts of other cool stuff that you might not get to do in waking life. It can also be a tool to work with archetypal energies, for healing and balance, and help you get in touch with your own personal guidance system.

8. Boredom is a symptom of depression. The inability to feel joy from activities that reasonably should be enjoyable, is a symptom of depression. Different people enjoy different things, but if you don't enjoy anything, then that's a sign of depression. Depression usually has physiological components. Yes, there is a karmic/spiritual reason behind it, but once that has been addressed, simple physical measures are often needed to correct the imbalance now that the imbalance is no longer needed or desired. It might simply be a matter of have the strength of will to do what is needed to correct the depression. It's a catch-22 because depressed people usually lack the motivation to go out and exercise or get some sunshine, because they're bored. But the very things that they find boring are what will cure their boredom! And the only way to find out is to try. You live in Texas! Get thee to a hiking trail or jump in the icy cold river! That oughta wake you up out of your boredom! Tongue See also: Bring4th Forums Two > Health & Diet > Alternative Treatments for Depression

9. I suggest eliminating the obvious culprits because that's easy to do and may yield rapid results. Do you drink sodas? If so, I strongly urge you to stop immediately! Sodas are so acidic that they dehydrate the brain, along with many other nasty things to the body. The first step to feeling better is to eliminate sodas. And by eliminate I mean NONE, zero, zip, zilch, nada. NO sodas! The next step is to tackle sources of sugar and junk foods in general. Clean up your diet. Get a juicer and start making green drinks. Next time you're in Austin ask your new friends for some ionized water. (but it will only work if you quit the sodas.) In the meantime, drink whatever water you have available, and 100% eliminate sodas and Gatorade-type sports drinks. These things alone could work wonders for your mental state!

10. Were you abused as a child? If so, then that is likely the root cause of the suicidal thoughts. It's imperative that you find healing. There are many avenues to accomplish that. If counselors failed to address it, then you might consider enlisting the help of a Rebirther or Shaman. There are also lots of things you can do on your own, but with really deep issues it's helpful to have someone who can guide you. Since you live near me, let me know if you'd like to pursue that route and I can help you find someone local.

11. Ultimately, all is catalyst, including what you're feeling right now. I personally believe that 'negative' feeling like boredom, depression, sadness, etc. are to be viewed the same way as physical illnesses: they are a sign that something is out of balance, and the appropriate response is to take action to heal the imbalance, rather than just 'living with it.'

Hope this helps!
@Monica

Wow I feel like that was very much for me to hear, too. I am very happy person except when I neglect the advice you've just given. Thank you for your service.
Hi part-of-Adonai's-self that is going thru a bit of a downer due to existential crisis brought on by boredom-

What would happen if you didn't have this problem with boredom and depressed moods?

Boredom and depressed mood is usually the consequence of some other blockage, tho not in all cases. You got bored and nihilistic, then you may have had a reaction to this by becoming a bit sad. Or maybe you felt sad, which led to feeling blah. In any case, if you dig deeper than that level you might find something that is laying there waiting for understanding and acceptance.

It's an easy place to be stuck in bc it's saying, "There's nothing here, no catalyst, no movement". And so which part may now asks, "Are you sure, look at yourself right now there is ample material to work with and work to do!" If you 'talk' to this bored part of yourself you may understand what it desires to do, e.g., protect something, divert attention, let self and others know about one's unhappiness... and there are myriads of possibilities.
(03-24-2013, 01:30 PM)MarcRammer Wrote: [ -> ]@Monica

Wow I feel like that was very much for me to hear, too. I am very happy person except when I neglect the advice you've just given. Thank you for your service.

Smile
You mention in your wanderer story you were elated when you found the Law of One. (You said you would be a miserable skeptic without it.) But you have since made doubting questions here, and you mention pressure in the indigo center. So I believe you may have reverted to doubting higher realities and the material, and therefore are depressed/bored. If you need "proof" of it you could attempt the magical path of creating your reality, that is also indigo center and means visualization type meditation combined with desire/emotion.
Consider leveraging these thoughts to your advantage. The paradox is that if you are actually willing to relieve of your physical shell you would have no issues with taking 'risks' in the name of fulfillment even if the outcome prove fatal.

I requested insight from the 'Self' into what my current Emotions were a result of. I was 'told' that thoughts are the sketches on a blank canvas whilst emotions are the 'colour pallete' which brings thoughts on the canvas to life. Ergo, there is no Emotion which rises to the surface without the thoughts to provide structural foundation, definition and 'meaning', so probing your psyche for any inbuilt definitions or 'beliefs' you may have taken on which conflicts with the true nature of Self will eventually allow you to face your inner 'demons', as it were. It is a case of turning on a switch and this is where the rational mind is useful in providing reason to do so, based on your existing knowledge base of who you truly are. This will eventually trickle down into the conscious mind and your thought patterns will reorganise as appropriate.

Know that you are where you should be at this time, for all is in perfect harmony. The current discord is a gift in that you are being provided an opportunity to look within and 'see' what it is you want out of your life, and not that of the status quo. The suicidal thoughts may be an indication that your conscious mind is aware of the extremities of the 'external' world, from the positive aspects to that of the negative. This is a sign the mind is aware of 'more', however in analysing the starck contrast which is made conscious seeks to transition to that which the Ego construct sees as 'better' for the purposes of self-preservation. Taking from this is an indication that there is an imbalance in how 'you' may see the world and your relation within it currently, which may be through a filter of inadequacy.

It is imperative you look for the beauty within you, the world, and your existence; focus on your grounding and accept your Humanity here. Know that it is precisely because you feel this way about Life that one should seek to change, and for that you must go within; for the outer is but a reflection. There may be a sense of frustration, and that is also due to a definition you have taken on which says 'you must be doing xyz to progress' or similar, and thus if you are inbetween jobs currently dissatisfaction may arise because of the belief that being idle is unproductive. See your current status as a time of reflection, and see what catalyst is being offered; you may find this to be a time of transformation, and in that sense it is very much positive. An attitude of 'you are where you need to be' with conviction may help, and accept/love your thoughts as a valid part of you, for it is providing the service of bringing to the conscious mind that which is preventing an expansion of awareness. The fulfillment you seek will only come from when you are aligned with your Heart center, and deep contemplation as to what you want out of life/ what 'excites' you. Acting upon this will bring about a new path previously hidden. At this moment in time there is discord between the Mind/Heart, and your needs/wants, and thus you should focus on integration; bringing these aspects of the self into balance and harmony.

Edit: Addition
(03-24-2013, 12:37 PM)Bring4th_Monica Wrote: [ -> ]6. If you had unlimited resources, what would you like to do with your life? Let your imagination run wild; don't rule out any idea that pops into your mind, no matter how crazy or silly it might seem. Your boredom might simply be your Higher Self trying to direct you to your intended mission.
6 seems to be a magical number these days. This statement here has inspired me. Thank you, Monica. Thank all of you.

I might be a little quiet in the coming days; however, this thread has made things clear for me. I do not regret making it as I did the night I posted it.

L/L

Excellent advice here all around. Again, thank you.

(03-24-2013, 01:52 PM)greywolf Wrote: [ -> ]You mention in your wanderer story you were elated when you found the Law of One. (You said you would be a miserable skeptic without it.) But you have since made doubting questions here, and you mention pressure in the indigo center. So I believe you may have reverted to doubting higher realities and the material, and therefore are depressed/bored. If you need "proof" of it you could attempt the magical path of creating your reality, that is also indigo center and means visualization type meditation combined with desire/emotion.

I haven't. I have already had my proof dealing with various entities. It seems faith in god and beyond will not solve all your problems as the religious tend to think.
After much thought, I think this might a lot to do with my problem:

Quote:If one attempts to live within the sixth-density understanding of total unity in a polarized, three-dimensional and third-density illusion such as you experience, there will be profound confusion. There will be an interruption in the smooth progression of your polarity. Within third density your lessons have to do with how to magnify the light by the way you think and by the way you live. Then, clearly, if others have not requested your opinion or your action, and you press your words or your actions upon them regardless, you are no longer respecting their free will. You are no longer seeing them as equal to yourself. Rather, you have diminished them. You have ceased respecting them.

I've tried to apply strict objectivity to my life and it has, indeed, led to confusion. I've been trying to extend my unconditional love to far reaches, which I have now realized is not supposed to be attained in 3rd density.

It was before I encountered The Law of One I've tried building this philosophy. My goal towards total acceptance of everything has started from inspiration from existentialist philosophers such as Max Stirner and other anarchist thinkers. Of course, I prefer to serve others and not infringe on the freewill of others, I just came to the conclusion that others who do not feel that way should be loved as well and their desires should empathized with as far as that they are human beings and that reality is what it is. I want to accept reality in its totality. I want to accept all people, all desires in their totality.

I feel I may be rejected for revealing this much about me. However, let it serve as a catylst. My love shall even prevail then. I love everything, I love all of you people. That's all my goal ever has been from day one: To love and to see others loved. My boredom is only brought on by the ultimate conclusion of this love but not being able to fully taste it and experience as the creator himself.

The fact is I am fine. I will grow out of this. I am merely learning and balancing myself and I will continue to do so.
Yea I think many of us went through the stage that you're going through. Once becoming exposed to such truth, the aspirations of lifting the veil or all these grandoise ideas of enlightenmet all become quite the temptation until you come to the realization like you have that this is not the way it works. You then become a tad disillusioned over this fact, like you have, fall off the wagon a bit until you find that its just one of many spiritual steps one must make in this journey.

You have come to the realization that understanding is not what we are here for so with that step accomplished, simply being within the moment, radiating love and light, accepting/loving yourself along with other selves is all you really need to do.

You will never be rejected by anyone here brother. This fear that you have indicates an imbalance in your lower levels. Truly loving and accepting yourself seems to me to be a good place to start from here though only you can make that decision.

Just remember that you can never say too much to us. We are all oddballs according to this silly illusion called society therefore we can be the family where you can be yourself so that you can become comfortable enough in the future to be that same person around all other selves.
I think many experience what I'd call "clean up" or "threshold" syndrome. You're almost ready to live as a "dead man"--as an adept in the world, desireless. But if you are desireless, you step out of everything human. Being human means preferences, a mate, a home. An adept, imo, will not have these things because his or her service is offered to all equally. If you have ties, you will think of those ties first. So many are right there at the threshold; they know they want to move on, but still look over their shoulders at what the world offers--as well they should. We came here for many many different reasons--some to finally see that the 3D no longer has any meaning--that it has been outgrown like a once favored childhood toy. Some may be here because they want the catalyst to help themselves polarize. Others may wish to offer service. And others just want to experience the interesting catalyst being human offers.

65.12 Questioner: Then each of the Wanderers here acts as a function of the biases he has developed in any way he sees fit to communicate or simply be in his polarity to aid the total consciousness of the planet. Is there any physical way in which he aids, perhaps by his vibrations somehow just adding to the planet just as electrical polarity or charging a battery? Does that also aid the planet, just the physical presence of the Wanderers?
Ra: I am Ra. This is correct and the mechanism is precisely as you state. We intended this meaning in the second portion of our previous answer.

You may, at this time, note that as with any entities, each Wanderer has its unique abilities, biases, and specialties so that from each portion of each density represented among the Wanderers comes an array of pre-incarnative talents which then may be expressed upon this plane which you now experience so that each Wanderer, in offering itself before incarnation, has some special service to offer in addition to the doubling effect of planetary love and light and the basic function of serving as beacon or shepherd.

Thus there are those of fifth density whose abilities to express wisdom are great. There are fourth- and sixth-density Wanderers whose ability to serve as, shall we say, passive radiators or broadcasters of love and love/light are immense. There are many others whose talents brought into this density are quite varied.

Thus Wanderers have three basic functions once the forgetting is penetrated, the first two being basic, the tertiary one being unique to that particular mind/body/spirit complex.

We may note at this point while you ponder the possibility/probability vortices that although you have many, many items which cause distress and thus offer seeking and service opportunities, there is always one container in that store of peace, love, light, and joy. This vortex may be very small, but to turn one’s back upon it is to forget the infinite possibilities of the present moment. Could your planet polarize towards harmony in one fine, strong moment of inspiration? Yes, my friends. It is not probable; but it is ever possible.

Finding one's talents and sharing them can bring great joy in this incarnation. BigSmile
Seek out peers for recharging meditation and enlightening conversation. You remind me a lot of myself, years ago, and the most stimulating activity i've found that interests me is teach/learning learn/teaching with others. Where there is soul growth, all else bends to that end, and fulfillment is tangible and real.

Quote:Questioner: Could I say, then, that implicit in the process of becoming adept is the seeming polarization towards service to self because the adept becomes disassociated with many of his kind?
Ra: I am Ra. This is likely to occur. The apparent happening is disassociation whether the truth is service to self and thus true disassociation from other-selves or service to others and thus true association with the heart of all other-selves and disassociation only from the illusory husks which prevent the adept from correctly perceiving the self and other-self as one.
Questioner: Then you say that this effect of disassociation on the service-to-others adept is a stumbling block or slowing process in reaching that goal to which he aspires? Is this correct?
Ra: I am Ra. This is incorrect. This disassociation from the miasma of illusion and misrepresentation of each and every distortion is a quite necessary portion of an adept’s path. It may be seen by others to be unfortunate.
(03-25-2013, 01:53 AM)Adonai-1 Wrote: [ -> ]After much thought, I think this might a lot to do with my problem:

Quote:If one attempts to live within the sixth-density understanding of total unity in a polarized, three-dimensional and third-density illusion such as you experience, there will be profound confusion. There will be an interruption in the smooth progression of your polarity. Within third density your lessons have to do with how to magnify the light by the way you think and by the way you live. Then, clearly, if others have not requested your opinion or your action, and you press your words or your actions upon them regardless, you are no longer respecting their free will. You are no longer seeing them as equal to yourself. Rather, you have diminished them. You have ceased respecting them.

I've tried to apply strict objectivity to my life and it has, indeed, led to confusion. I've been trying to extend my unconditional love to far reaches, which I have now realized is not supposed to be attained in 3rd density.

It was before I encountered The Law of One I've tried building this philosophy. My goal towards total acceptance of everything has started from inspiration from existentialist philosophers such as Max Stirner and other anarchist thinkers. Of course, I prefer to serve others and not infringe on the freewill of others, I just came to the conclusion that others who do not feel that way should be loved as well and their desires should empathized with as far as that they are human beings and that reality is what it is. I want to accept reality in its totality. I want to accept all people, all desires in their totality.

I feel I may be rejected for revealing this much about me. However, let it serve as a catylst. My love shall even prevail then. I love everything, I love all of you people. That's all my goal ever has been from day one: To love and to see others loved. My boredom is only brought on by the ultimate conclusion of this love but not being able to fully taste it and experience as the creator himself.

The fact is I am fine. I will grow out of this. I am merely learning and balancing myself and I will continue to do so.

What session or what source is that above quote in your post from, Adonai-1?

In my opinion, this quote contradicts itself, or is just confusing. Because they say that it will be a lot of confusion if one attempts to live by sixth density understanding. Umm... Ok? Why? Well, they continue - "...if others have not requested your opinion or your action, and you press your words or your actions upon them regardless, you are no longer respecting their free will. You are no longer seeing them as equal to yourself. Rather, you have diminished them. You have ceased respecting them." Umm... Do sixth density entities do that?! Nah, I don't think so, or we would be sun-burned to death right now. Wink

I think that there is a lot of confusion about this "sixth density way of living". And I hear a lot that it is not helpful or even possible to live in such a way. Why??

Well, I have given it a lot of thought, and I disagree that it is not possible. What is impossible is to understand by sixth density way, because sixth density and third density are of course so different that saying that they are like day and night would be a major understatement. But, if sixth density teaching would not be useful for third density - then why the heck did Ra show up here on Earth in the first place? :p

In all seriousness, I do believe that living the Law of One is the highest path to walk, although not everyone would agree, and I accept their disagreement. Living the Law of One, is living the Way of unity. Way of unity is a positive path - so where is the confusion?

And as Ra said:

Ra, 52.11 Wrote:Let us remember that we are all one. This is the great learning/teaching. In this unity lies love. This is a great learn/teaching. In this unity lies light. This is the fundamental teaching of all planes of existence in materialization. Unity, love, light, and joy; this is the heart of evolution of the spirit.

We may not have a sixth density understanding of the above truth, but to whomever this is helpful, in whatever density, then why not use it and live it?
http://www.bring4th.org/forums/showthrea...#pid118685

Eternal pretty much summed up my problem is a esoteric fashion.
I will share an outline of the process I move through when attempting to, essentially, dis-identify from my catalyst, and dis-identify from the identity of the small "I" which creates, and is the root of, that catalyst. I find it a helpful method, though you may not.

To whom is the experience of boredom? Something within you must be aware of this outer condition you call boredom, yes? That which is aware of the boredom is not the boredom. That awareness is free of boredom and, in actuality, that awareness is free of all qualities. That awareness is the clearing within which all manifestation arises - every density, every entity, every form. That awareness exists only in the present moment. It is your essential nature, and it is already happening - spontaneously and without effort.

The goal is to know yourself as that ever-present awareness. Know yourself as the seer which sees but cannot itself be seen. The knower which knows but cannot itself be known.

This does not negate, reject, suppress, deny, or control the outer catalyst and the personal identity, it simply witnesses that outer catalyst in an unwavering, one-pointed, stable fashion, creating that spacious, loving, knowing awareness around the catalyst, making it evident that you have this catalyst of boredom, but you are not this catalyst.

This is the waking from the dream. In this realization (which I know only philosophically and through glimpses of experience), boredom, or whatever the complex of issues may be, stops being a problem and stops soaking up your identity.

There are of course any number of levels from which you can, and should, address catalyst. It can be helpful to tackle a problem on multiple levels, caring for the physical, mental, and spiritual vehicles as already awesomely described in this thread.

As esoteric, abstract, and not-quite-so practical as the above-described method sounds, I believe this method and the philosophy which supports it works on the level of cause, on getting to that core, seed idea responsible for generating *all* illusions - that is, the idea of the "I" self. The separate self.

And whatever method you may use or understanding you may employ, remember the power of your faculty of will. It sounds like it's been a long road for you - you have been consciously aware of this energy configuration for quite some time, and have done loads of active work on it.

Keep directing your will, setting your intention, and doing the work in faith. You will, sooner or later, find that which you seek; or rather, become that which you seek.

Please of course disregard if unhelpful. I am just groping my way through the moonlight. Good vibes to you, Adonai-1. : )