Bring4th

Full Version: health a way to empower yourself
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i am 65 and i see different things happening to people. people dying, coming down with cancer in their 40's and 50's. health is definitely one way to empower yourself. and the diet is key. it is not the only thing but it is a big part of it.
more and more i want to watch what i put in my body. because sooner or later it catches up with you. there is really no escape. eating lighter food is just easier on the body. i am not a vegan. but i dont eat large amounts of meat i feel it is hard for the body to process . maintaining my health is key to me. i want to enjoy these years not spend them in doctors offices ha ha . so far so good thank god.
and of course there is meditation and prayer . both help a lot and they go hand and hand with the diet and with a holistic life style. just some thoughts here.

norral Heart
Hi Norral,
Agree with you and like to add diet plays important role in making you life healthy by meeting your fitness goals so watch what you eat. Prefer raw food over processed food, drink more water than routine and avoid beverages, soda and even diet soda. Besides having nutritive diet, engage in regular workouts also for active and healthy life.
chiropractor libertyville il