Bring4th

Full Version: Mars transfer question
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Don't have clear the geographical location where this took place. Lemuria and Atlantis were in existence geographically, and those of Mu gradually settled later on after the sinking and Ra mentions/hints the Mu entities as having to do with the Yahweh cloning 75k.

If it has anything to do with the Neanderthal branch, there seems to have been some genetic exchange at that time between sapiens and neanderthalensis and this could have occurred in the middle east (at least including) around 75k-80k according to some.

Has anybody found any other info/hints about the geographical location of transfers?
(03-24-2013, 05:41 PM)almostdone Wrote: [ -> ]Don't have clear the geographical location where this took place. Lemuria and Atlantis were in existence geographically, and those of Mu gradually settled later on after the sinking and Ra mentions/hints the Mu entities as having to do with the Yahweh cloning 75k.

If it has anything to do with the Neanderthal branch, there seems to have been some genetic exchange at that time between sapiens and neanderthalensis and this could have occurred in the middle east (at least including) around 75k-80k according to some.

Has anybody found any other info/hints about the geographical location of transfers?

Ra, 9.6 Wrote:Questioner: The people that we now have— the first people, [inaudible] like us— where did they come from? How did they evolve?

Ra: I am Ra. You speak of third-density experience. The first of those to come here were brought from another planet in your solar system called by you the Red Planet, Mars. This planet’s environment became inhospitable to third-density beings. The first entities, therefore, were of this race, as you may call it, manipulated somewhat by those who were guardians at that time.

Ra, 24.6 Wrote:An entity of the Confederation, many, many thousands of your years in the past, the one you may call “Yahweh,” had, by genetic cloning, set up these particular biases among these peoples who had come gradually to dwell in the vicinity of Egypt, as well as in many, many other places, by dispersion after the down-sinking of the land mass Mu.

Was there anything else you would have wanted to know?
Re: Mu: unclear if it refers to a time frame or specifically entities from Lemuria. These entities... "They were beings of a somewhat primitive nature, but those who had very advanced spiritual distortions". This is what I suspected from my readings of the material. If the first intervention of the authentic Yahweh, happened in Lemuria, it happened in an isolated area which makes sense as to not interfere much with the development of the just formed 3rd density. And these entities went to Russia, North America, South America, aided by the Confederation. (So called "Indians" but also largely incarnates from Deneb).

It seems after the down-sinking of Mu, "entities" also went to the vicinity of Egypt as well "as in many, many other places, by dispersion after the down-sinking of the land mass Mu." (Many other places meaning "Russia, North America, South America" (?).

Could also be a time frame.
Well they came to Egypt many tens of thousands of years after cloning. So no indication of the geographical location of the transfers.
http://www.hermetics.org/pdf/steiner/Rud...Memory.pdf

I enjoyed this book years ago on the subject of our evolution. I'm not sure how any of it relates to the Ra Material, but I thought offer the reference. :-)