Bring4th

Full Version: energetic pressure in third eye and around head like a crown
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

I was wondering what the LOO perspective is concering the energetic pressure I feel around my head like a crown and sometimes the crown area aswell.

Sometimes during meditation I can feel energy pouring from my crown, and I can also consciously focus to make the energy pour up from the crown.

I have been told that I was a shaman in a past life and I have shamanic potential in this one aswell.

I am wondering what drawing energy in and pouring it out does?

My aim in life is to become gods instrument of peace and cultivate love and passion, not per se wisdom. So I have to focus on the green ray chakra right?

Also, the pressure on my third eye is near constant, does this mean it is out of balance?

Thank you and god bless!
I experience the same thing 24/7. Ra has given several possibilities: It is either a blockage, an activation of intelligent infinity or just general indigo-ray activity. I have yet to fully quantify it.

Unbound

Pressure results from differentiation in energy density. Most such pressure is often the case of 'stretching', in the same way a muscle may be tightened, loosened and thereby expanded and with new capacity.
Same Tongue

During meditation, when I focus on my breath and nothing else, it's like I feel the pressure inside my head calm down a bit.
Like my head is spinning really fast, but when I start meditating it slows down and is really relieving.

Try some mindfulness meditation and see if it helps any?
I think it's from just a really active pineal, at least for me.
(03-25-2013, 05:38 PM)theoneinall Wrote: [ -> ]I was wondering what the LOO perspective is concering the energetic pressure I feel around my head like a crown and sometimes the crown area aswell.

Sometimes during meditation I can feel energy pouring from my crown, and I can also consciously focus to make the energy pour up from the crown...

Quote:50.12 Questioner: Each of us feels, in meditation, energy upon the head in various places. Could you tell me what this is, what it signifies, and what the various places in which we feel it signify?

Ra: I am Ra. Forgetting the pyramid will be of aid to you in the study of these experiences. The in-streamings of energy are felt by the energy centers which need, and are prepared for, activation. Thus those who feel the stimulation at violet-ray level are getting just that. Those feeling it within the forehead between the brows are experiencing indigo ray and so forth. Those experiencing tinglings and visual images are having some blockage in the energy center being activated and thus the electrical body spreads this energy out and its effect is diffused.

Those not truly sincerely requesting this energy may yet feel it if the entities are not well-trained in psychic defense. Those not desirous of experiencing these sensations and activations and changes even upon the subconscious level will not experience anything due to their abilities at defense and armoring against change.

(03-25-2013, 05:38 PM)theoneinall Wrote: [ -> ]My aim in life is to become gods instrument of peace and cultivate love and passion, not per se wisdom. So I have to focus on the green ray chakra right?

I would focus on balancing. This balancing being accomplished with everyday living, and not some direct manipulation of the energy centers. Smile

You'll know when you get closer to balance, because you'll be happier whatever the circumstances you find yourself into.

(03-25-2013, 05:38 PM)theoneinall Wrote: [ -> ]Also, the pressure on my third eye is near constant, does this mean it is out of balance?

Not really no, it just means that your connection with your infinite self is more active. Probably due to your spiritual awakening, thus bringing wisdom to you, a kind of "knowing" without knowing, or intuition.