Bring4th

Full Version: a ufo flew over my workplace sunday night
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i work in nyc and my friend was outside and saw a ufo. i didnt see it. he said it reminded him of the underside of a 30 foot boat. it was high up gave off no sound and consisted of solid light , there were no flashing lights on it. the interesting thing is listening to coast to coast one of the people on there said that the egyptian scriptures referring to Ra say that he flew across the sky in a boat. interesting.

norral Heart
That's awesome! Too bad you didn't see it though. :p

Here is our Golden Hawk in a boat:

[Image: mlw_0001_0004_0_img0171.jpg]
it would have been nice to see it myself. from now on when i work outside at night i will be looking up at the skies ha ha

norral Heart
i got a chance last night to talk to my friend about what he saw some more. one thing he said was that that bad boy was booking, moving at very high speed. one sefcond it was far away the next second it was overhead and the next second it was in the distance. moving much much faster than any plane could have moved ha ha. i guess Ra had a party to go to ha ha

norral Heart