Bring4th

Full Version: Humanity doesn't have to die after The Harvest.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
According to the statements made, I think it is either unlikely humanity will survive centuries from now or very likely and Ra, Quo and others are hiding the potential future from us.

Regardless, 3rd-density humanity does not have to die after The Harvest. It can continue if our technology simply advances enough to where we can leave this planet. Not even then can Gaia kill us with flooding, volcanoes and earthquakes.

Personally, I want this species to last as long as it can. I want to see it venture out to the farthest reaches of the galaxy, intermingling with many third-density lifeforms. I don't think it should die in the name of simple metaphysical principles. This species has probably innovated in many ways most lifeforms of our type have not even considered. I think we can do more. Why not? The Council of Saturn might be experienced but they cannot override a species' will to live.

My power is limited but if I ever acquire the means, I will spend it all on ensuring humanity's survival. It may not be valued by those in higher places. It might just be one of many but I like it. I've had the pleasure being a part of it.
What's wrong with death of a species? Or death in general? All I desire is the greatest good for Gaia in her entirety. Humans, personally haven't been helping life all that much, so if the species dies out here I'm not all that bummed.

Ra only sees probability/possibility vortexes in time/space and uses the biggest vortexes as guides to predictions (which he also states is not certain). If humankind truly desires to live they (I) must learn to save this planet and start to make amends for their (my) crimes against it. If they do so and create the right amount of will it is possible, however not probable IMO.

kdsii

A social memory complex is the end result anyway, having shifted to a light-body hybrid type of vehicle.
These vehicles, as they are, are incompatible with 4th energies and are kind of outdated artifacts as it is...
We've come a long way, I can see where you're coming from. But, there are many things I won't miss, at the same time.
From what I've seen it's usually negatively oriented entities who want to focus on space travel (such as ex-Nazi von Braun). The race to the Moon was also negatively motivated (cold war propaganda). They may have some dreams of space empire. Positively oriented have other priorities. But I don't believe there is anything preventing it. Perhaps such transfer of genetic material from here back to Mars (or Uranus) will be made anyway by some higher entity.
There is a difference between hiding information from us, and having such a spiritual eyesight that meaningless things like "..are we going to survive?" are not focused upon.

The portrayal of humanity as resilient victims who will not give in to Gaia's intention to "kill us off", or who will not bow down to fate and the Council of Saturn etc, is also distorted. For that will presume that we are pawns of entities and metaphysical principles with their own selfish purposes, purposes that are detrimental to us and done without Love for us.

The last past about how your power is limited, and how you will do all you can to ensure humanity's survival whether or not your efforts are appreciated, is quite humorous but it's difficult for me to explain why. For a start its beneficial to understand what "death" truly means when seen without distortion, and how it is nothing but a servant to spiritual evolution. This will clear away much of our fear of an end to all that we represent, physically. Life and death are both meaningless if the point of it all is missed, in this drama of Earthly living that everyone is treating so, seriously.

Lastly, ignore my words if you are in disagreement, and none of these makes any sense!
(03-29-2013, 04:12 AM)ChenHsi Wrote: [ -> ]There is a difference between hiding information from us, and having such a spiritual eyesight that meaningless things like "..are we going to survive?" are not focused upon.

The portrayal of humanity as resilient victims who will not give in to Gaia's intention to "kill us off", or who will not bow down to fate and the Council of Saturn etc, is also distorted. For that will presume that we are pawns of entities and metaphysical principles with their own selfish purposes, purposes that are detrimental to us and done without Love for us.

The last past about how your power is limited, and how you will do all you can to ensure humanity's survival whether or not your efforts are appreciated, is quite humorous but it's difficult for me to explain why. For a start its beneficial to understand what "death" truly means when seen without distortion, and how it is nothing but a servant to spiritual evolution. This will clear away much of our fear of an end to all that we represent, physically. Life and death are both meaningless if the point of it all is missed, in this drama of Earthly living that everyone is treating so, seriously.

Lastly, ignore my words if you are in disagreement, and none of these makes any sense!

I will always recognize all is one. However, that does not stop me from engaging the illusion just as the powers that be engage it. Life and death can be interpeted as meaningless but it's choice that decides that.

I feel humanity could potentially be more of service alive than dead. A lot has been invested into our civilization, it would be a shame to see it squandered in one full swoop.

I don't fear anything. I simply have certain preferences.

(03-29-2013, 04:00 AM)greywolf Wrote: [ -> ]From what I've seen it's usually negatively oriented entities who want to focus on space travel (such as ex-Nazi von Braun). The race to the Moon was also negatively motivated (cold war propaganda). They may have some dreams of space empire. Positively oriented have other priorities. But I don't believe there is anything preventing it. Perhaps such transfer of genetic material from here back to Mars (or Uranus) will be made anyway by some higher entity.

I don't want power. I don't want to see humans controlling the galaxy and beyond. Rather, I want see humans create, adapt and live for the beauty of it alone. I see immense beauty in humanity despite the power lust that often consumes us. I think we can fully overcome our primal orgins once we are enabled infinitely by travel without boundaries and access to cultures beyond our imagination.

There is 4th density for some human souls but it does not come with all the limitations we enjoy in the game that is 3rd density. There are still some benefits to the existence we know today.
What about what Ra says about this? That over generations, 3D transitional beings will borne 4D beings and at some point, the planet will have 'switched over' to 4D completely. How can 3D society continue to exist when there are no more 3D souls being born here?

To your point, I don't think that 3D people will 'die out' except that they will not continue to be born in that configuration. For those who co-habitate with the 'new breed', maybe they will have their lives extended back to the full 900 years we were designed for, and maybe they will live a very different 3D incarnation than usual as they exist alongside the new 4D world and society.

Remember, 3D and 4D are quite similar. The difference can be classified as 'confusion' vs 'understanding'. The 'fight' between polarities still exist; our body vehicles are quite similar, except in how they function (more electric in nature rather than chemical in nature). Plus, those who borne the 4D children will be in transitional bodies to begin with, so they can appreciate the 4D energies (even if they cannot fully work with them). By 3D energies ending, so does the confusion. What is confusing about our world as it is? Government, Religion, War, Social programming, societal expectations.... all of these things breed confusion. Are they here to help? Hurt? Boost us up? Push us down? Who knows?!? This is 3D energy. 4D energy will solve those confusions. It is not something to fear, imo Smile

3D energies are labeled as 'confusion' by Ra. Back in 1980, there were already 4D beings being borne and 4D incarnates working on this sphere (according to Ra). To think we are 'pure 3D' in the here and now is contradictory to Ra's channellings. We could all be transitionals as it is. I think this will all be more subtle than people realize. We still have heavy 3D influence on this planet due to the things we have invested in. Cars, highways, mega-marts, super stores, malls a mile long... all of these things are not useful to a 4D society. Are we going to turn our backs on these 3D artifacts in a moment, or is that going to happen over time as people die out and new ideas replace them? This is the transition period. If we tried to live like a 4D society today, we would probably do more harm than good as people would be left in confusion in a world that no longer works. We need to make the world work in a 4D fashion before we can actualize and realize that type of society in ourselves. It is ever possible that we in this forum might see the revolution into 4D; I feel we should all try to do our part in making that happen. This means rejecting old paradigms and pushing for new ones. We cannot settle. Anyways, just a thought.... We are not going to survive only because we will be replaced by 4D entities. That doesn't mean those 4D entities won't be us either Tongue
(03-29-2013, 10:44 AM)Adonai-1 Wrote: [ -> ]I don't want power. I don't want to see humans controlling the galaxy and beyond. Rather, I want see humans create, adapt and live for the beauty of it alone. I see immense beauty in humanity despite the power lust that often consumes us. I think we can fully overcome our primal orgins once we are enabled infinitely by travel without boundaries and access to cultures beyond our imagination.

It's my belief the two main third density life forms in this galaxy are mammal-humanoid and reptile-humanoid (since the Logos visualizes the form and the Logos is a sub-Logos of the same Creator everywhere), the others are aberrations. So there may not be that much third density variety.

Unbound

According to the Nibiru Council, there are 4 primary impulses in our galaxy. First were the feline impulse, and the carrion or bird impulse. It is said that the feline folk chose to play the role of the light, and the carrion chose the role of the dark, all for the enactment of the Polarity Integration Game. They also state that humans were created by the felines through genetic manipulation, and the reptilians were created by the carrion by the same.

Apparently the diversity of our human species in to different 'races' and distinct colour groups is very uncommon and is part of the catalyst for evolution on this planet as it enunciates the polarities.
I've no idea what you mean by "death," as there is no such thing. Our individual growth is a certainty. "Time" is as unreal as "death" is, so how long it takes to transform is irrelevant.

Eventually Harvest will happen, and 4D souls (still having infinity before them) will be learning and growing in a new way, upon a healthy earth.

Those who do not Harvest will go to a new 3D planet to continue their soul growth learning. And we are not the only life form, in this infinite universe, experiencing various levels of growth. Maybe human forms all ready exist in many other galaxies, far far away. Maybe many, from those galaxies and from our Earth, will incarnate on some new 3D planet together. Maybe various colors (some striped, some poka-dot), and religions, and customs, are necessary to create the free will choice between hate and fear, or love and respect.

This new 3D school will include individual free will, independence and interdependence, "you and me" and "us vas them," good and evil, greed and generosity, sanity and insanity, beautiful and ugly, and love and hate. The entire dichotomy of 3D will continue to exist. Whether that includes governments and weaponry and war and pollution and finances as they are here and now, or with some change, I've no idea.

But the open possibility of soul growth will always be for all of us regardless of whatever level is thus far attained.

We are energetic beings, and this energy cannot be destroyed, it can only be transformed.
I do not believe in spiritual death but neither am I a complete nihilist.

I engage in this reality because it gives me purpose and I see no reason to submit to the death of this human species when it could possibly be preserved.

Sure the incarnate souls will be preserved but the vessel, the human being we know and its civilization are valuable enough to be saved. The existence of counterparts does not sway me. There is only one humanity that is the one we know on Earth. This culture is one-of-a-kind.
From reading the material, humanity that doesn't get harvested will move to another 3D planet. I wonder if they'll have to wait another 25,000 years, or if they go based on seniority of their vibration to planets that might be harvested sooner. Perhaps all they needed was one more incarnation. I don't think that planets are spaced 25,000 years apart in terms of harvestability.
How great it is that the Martian and Meldekian individuals have shown such excitement about discovery and adventure, that once they form a social memory complex, perhaps they will adventure far and beyond the reaches of this locality once they move to the next density. Hopefully, the positive social memory complex will move to find means of service wherever they go, like a "wandering healer" that moves from place to place.

I really feel like this is why I'm here. These are a beautiful race of beings who see the world through eyes of wonder, like that of a child. And I get to experience the beginning moments of their difficult journey from here to beyond in hopes that such a journey can make them loving, wise, and understanding of all that they come across.