Bring4th

Full Version: The purpose of everything...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is experience, or rather, to be experienced.

For the infinite possibilities of infinity to be experienced.

Why?

Because the Infinite Mind...aka God...aka whatever you wanna call it...is NOT experiencing in the way we do.

It is not experiencing infinity ("itself") without a LACK of already knowing the Infinite All. It is not experiencing illusion directly.

This is why the first distortion of TLOO is free will. We have no free will. All is already known and experienced....but with the awareness of it.

We are that which experiences the infinite possibilities, without the awareness of it all.

(This idea is seemingly congruent with the concept of the Infinite creator/mind "growing" by experiencing itself. Also, if it is not obvious already, this is simply my personalized re-telling of the so called "ultimate truth of existence.")

Godspeed!

ayadew

I've never thought about it like that, thanks for sharing
No problem ayadew, glad to share...Angel

Godspeed!
I agree, since someone who has watched a movie already 10 times and knowing what will happen in the movie, and someone who is only now watching it for the very first time, will experience it dramatically differently.