Bring4th

Full Version: Violet-ray.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Quote:32. RA: This violet ray is the only consideration for fourth-density positive. In assessing the harvestable fourth-density negative, the intensity of the red as well as the orange and the yellow rays is looked upon quite carefully as a great deal of stamina and energy of this type is necessary for the negative progression, it being extremely difficult to open the gateway to intelligent infinity from the solar plexus center. This is necessary for harvest in fourth-density negative.

I am now getting constant activity in my violet-ray chakra so this concerns me. Is polarity likely to have anything to do with such activity? What is Ra actually saying here?

Edit: I have already come to my own conclusion but I will let others speak so as to correct me if I am wrong.
(03-30-2013, 06:12 PM)Adonai-1 Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:32. Ra: This violet ray is the only consideration for fourth-density positive. In assessing the harvestable fourth-density negative, the intensity of the red as well as the orange and the yellow rays is looked upon quite carefully as a great deal of stamina and energy of this type is necessary for the negative progression, it being extremely difficult to open the gateway to intelligent infinity from the solar plexus center. This is necessary for harvest in fourth-density negative.

I am now getting constant activity in my violet-ray chakra so this concerns me. Is polarity likely to have anything to do with such activity?
No.

(03-30-2013, 06:12 PM)Adonai-1 Wrote: [ -> ]What is Ra actually saying here?
Violet-ray is the sum-total reflection of an entity's beingness, as far as over-all balance. Most of the work in past lives is what indicates an entity's vibratory strength through that center.