Bring4th

Full Version: feeling good about yourself
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
one thing i have noticed in my years on b4th is that self esteem seems to be an issue for many seekers. i have seen people make comments about themselves describing themselves as some kind of monster and i sit there scratching my head because that is DEFINITELY not what i am seeing based on what they are writing. not at all. i am seeing beautiful souls who are human basically.
i dont know what others have been thru in this life , what experiences they have had, what they have done. i actually dont want to know. i am not concerned about what they have done i am only concerned with who they are now. and i see so many loving considerate people here. as a father i can tell you, i had some very very interesting experiences with our kids to say the least. but quite honestly i dont really care. all i care about is who they are now. and they have turned out to be caring considerate people. that is what matters to us as parents. i dont think about what they did when they were kids it just doesnt MATTER any more. i would say if i am like that as a human being how much more so is the creator like that . i honestly dont think the creator cares about who we were. she cares about who we are. and what i see is a lot of caring people who are being much too hard on themselves. please please please let go of your past. u are much much better than u are giving yourselves credit for.

norral Heart
I have let go of my past, but I still have anxiety for where I am now.
When you still the internal dialogue, and tame the ego, turning it into your servant (instead of your master), you become the clear glass through which (as one sage reminded us) the light of God shines. Once you achieve that state, shame, apprehension, and fear vanish. You perceive your own Godly light.