Bring4th

Full Version: Yoga
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
different kinds of yoga for beginners

[Image: 521930_10151460527359690_1244027480_n.jpg]

enjoy
That's an AWESOME chart!
(04-02-2013, 05:32 PM)Ruth Wrote: [ -> ]That's an AWESOME chart!

Yes, I would agree. Great stuff. Looks like Kundalini Yoga for me...which I had already suspected.BigSmile
It's a toss up for me between kindalini & hatha, depending on my mood that day.
Hi Bosphorus,
Awesome yoga chart and will be of great help for those who are planning to start yoga or have recently started yoga. Yoga reduces body weight, brings flexibility in your body and helps in breathing better. Yoga increase your strength, stable autonomic nervous system and improve your mood. Yoga reduce high blood pressure, reduce cholesterol level and reduce the risk of major health problems.
Interesting chart but it didn't work for me in the case of Bikram's. Although, I have not done Bikram's with the (I can only imagine stinky) carpet; I went to a studio that does the same routine in the same heat and humidity with a hardwood floor instead. It took me a long time to try it because I loathe intense heat and I dislike sweating in the heat. I'm not sure anybody likes intense heat but hot yoga is so amazing you get over it. I ended up loving to have sweat pour off of me (wearing a headband to keep it out of my eyes of course Tongue).

Melissa

I did hot yoga once and I thought I wouldn't like it due to the humidity but my muscles went; yay! As it was much easier to accomplish some of the poses. It's a most different kind of sweating (hot damn!) than I had ever experienced before but I felt quite rejuvenated afterwards.
Hi friends
This is really amazing chart . I am looking for this kind of proper process and finally i got it from here . Well first of all i do gentle yoga to feel relaxation. Thanks for this great information.