Bring4th

Full Version: The Harvests...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Let's try to map them out for each density:

- 1st-density harvest to 2nd-density requires awareness.

- 2nd-density harvest to 3rd-density requires awareness of self.

- 3rd-density harvest to 4th-density requires a great desire to serve. (Feel free to correct me on this)

What are the harvest requirements for 4th through 7th density? I never figured that out entirely.
4th to 5th, I remember Ra quoting they had to balance their immense compassion, so certain amount of wisdom
5th-6th is I believe the balance of love and wisdom (correct me if I'm wrong) and I'm not so certain on the 6th-7th density

Unbound

I believe all graduations are based on the capacity to hold or make use a certain degree of 'light/love'.
(04-02-2013, 02:34 AM)TheEternal Wrote: [ -> ]I believe all graduations are based on the capacity to hold or make use a certain degree of 'light/love'.

It seems so. However, I am really trying to see what is the key lesson that unlocks each density especially 4th. Knowing that, it would teach us the core principles of 4th density at least.
fourth to fifth is the following

Quote:47.6 Questioner: What I was actually asking was if 50% is required for graduation from third to fourth in the positive sense and 95% was required for graduation in the negative sense, does this have to more closely approach 100% for graduation in both cases for graduation from fourth to fifth density? Does an entity have to be 99% polarized for negative and maybe 80% polarized positive for graduation?
Ra: I am Ra. We perceive the query now.

To give this in your terms is misleading for there are, shall we say, visual aids or training aids available in fourth density which automatically aid the entity in polarization while cutting down extremely upon the quick effect of catalyst. Thus the density above yours must take up more space/time.

The percentage of service to others of positively oriented entities will harmoniously approach 98% in intention. The qualifications for fifth density, however, involve understanding. This then, becomes the primary qualification for graduation from fourth to fifth density. To achieve this graduation the entity must be able to understand the actions, the movements, and the dance. There is no percentage describable which measures this understanding. It is a measure of efficiency of perception. It may be measured by light. The ability to love, accept, and use a certain intensity of light thus creates the requirement for both positive and negative fourth to fifth harvesting.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________-

Quote:43.13 Questioner: How long is a cycle of experience in fourth density in our years?
Ra: The cycle of experience is approximately 30 million of your years if the entities are not capable of being harvested sooner. There is in this density a harvest which is completely the function of the readiness of the social memory complex. It is not structured as is your own, for it deals with a more transparent distortion of the One Infinite Creator.
I think the main idea is to be in a state of balance able to be of service when asked (in addition to a specific task you may have). Spiritual types have the overwhelming desire to share their wisdom in general day to day interactions with others, but it's not our task to go around shaking people awake. That's an infringement..there's nothing wrong with sleeping.

"These other-selves are conceived to be dependent upon the self and in need of the guidance and the wisdom of the self."

The above is in reference to a negative entity. Wisdom can be separative, in that the more you attempt to offer wisdom to try and call order to a situation, you're really sharing love of self, not illumination. Service to others seems to center around a release of control by allowing others to express themselves freely. So the idea is to not control energy..free energy, freely given love. The more you learn to guide when it seems necessary, or when someone asks, the more you're working from a place of harmony.
(04-02-2013, 10:19 AM)Icaro Wrote: [ -> ]Service to others seems to center around a release of control by allowing others to express themselves freely. So the idea is to not control energy..free energy, freely given love. The more you learn to guide when it seems necessary, or when someone asks, the more you're working from a place of harmony.

A leader is best when people barely know he exists, when his work is done, his aim fulfilled, they will say: we did it ourselves.
- Lao Tzu
(04-02-2013, 12:28 AM)Adonai-1 Wrote: [ -> ]Let's try to map them out for each density:

- 1st-density harvest to 2nd-density requires awareness.

Harvest into second density requires a specific kind of awareness -- the awareness of purposeful growth rather than just awareness of being or random dissolution or change, which is what 1st density involves.

You might even even think of it an awareness of "patterns".

(04-02-2013, 12:28 AM)Adonai-1 Wrote: [ -> ]- 2nd-density harvest to 3rd-density requires awareness of self.

Indeed. And to be aware of self, is to also be simultaneously aware of that which is not self -- other self.

(04-02-2013, 12:28 AM)Adonai-1 Wrote: [ -> ]- 3rd-density harvest to 4th-density requires a great desire to serve. (Feel free to correct me on this)

The desire to serve is more like a reflection or manifested effect of the real component or requirement for harvest into 4th density, which is a relatively undistorted presence of the awareness which constitutes universal love (pure unadulterated compassion), or in the case of the negatively polarized, this love or compassion is turned completely inwards towards the self and no others (yet is still the same energy of 4th density love).

(04-02-2013, 12:28 AM)Adonai-1 Wrote: [ -> ]What are the harvest requirements for 4th through 7th density? I never figured that out entirely.

My opinion/speculation based on what Ra has told us is that:

Harvest into 5th density requires a distilled conscious understanding of the Law of One. It requires an undistorted perception of things as they really are, and not how we would necessarily wish them to be. As Ra says, it is a measure of efficiency of perception -- wisdom.

Harvest into 6th density requires a certain level of distilled balance of the love we developed and refined in 4th density and the light or wisdom we acquired in 5th density. Negative beings have an incredibly difficult time balancing their wisdom with enough love, since they limit their love only to self. As Ra has said, due to spiritual entropy, they eventually switch over to positive polarity in order to balance this wisdom and love more efficiently.

Sixth density is all about honing this balance to the ultimate degree. 7th density harvest occurs when this balance has become for all rights and reasonable purposes, perfect, and all is seen as One again. This would be the complete dissolution of the ego, or self. Thus, there would be no stricture containing consciousness, there would just be consciousness of All That Is.

Harvest into 8th density is, in my opinion, not properly a "harvest" per se, but rather, simply a choice that occurs when All That Is, intentionally dips into the infinite potential of All That Could Be, for the purpose of refining the Original Thought, which is the harvest of all previous. That which was useful for the efficient exploration of the creator, is kept, and that which was not found to be efficient is discarded back into the sea or plenum, of infinite potential. And of course, new potentials are explored along with the harvested old ones in the next octave of illusions.
So does the next Octave already exist, or is it in potentiation, waiting for us?
(04-02-2013, 09:49 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]So does the next Octave already exist, or is it in potentiation, waiting for us?

In my opinion, Gemini Wolf, it does already exist, but that statement completely depends on your frame of reference.

When I say it "already exists", that can only be said from a perspective of looking at this from "outside of time" as it were. As an analogy, tomorrow has not happened for you, the personality that is reading these words yet, however, there are future versions of yourself, that have already experienced it.

Does that make sense to you?

From the perspective of All That Is (7th density) the next octave is not yet. From the perspective of All That Could Be (8th density) all octaves already exist, for it is the container of ALL infinity (of course, that's just an expression, as infinity doesn't actually have a "container", it's an unbounded essence).

Ra has said their have been wanderers from the next octave of densities, in not so many words.

Read this:

Quote:81.18 Questioner: Why does Ra not have any knowledge of that which was prior to the beginning of this octave?

Ra: I am Ra. Let us compare octaves to islands. It may be that the inhabitants of an island are not alone upon a planetary sphere, but if an ocean-going vehicle in which one may survive has not been invented, true knowledge of other islands is possible only if an entity comes among the islanders and says, “I am from elsewhere.” This is a rough analogy. However, we have evidence of this sort, both of previous creation and creation to be, as we in the stream of space/time and time/space view these apparently non-simultaneous events.

So apparently, all these "waves" of relativity (or sets of seven densities) exist in the plenum of the octave density, and some entities (or portions of energy I guess?) choose to go back to the previous illusion of densities or forward to the next octave of densities.

It may be that one is not better than another, but rather, simply different. But then, that would beg the question of "why the refinements in the first place"? For fun? Interesting to think about.