Bring4th

Full Version: Orgonite, my first pour! help!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi everyone! I did my first orgonite pour earlier today. Unfortunately, it didn't come out as I planned. I was hoping someone who knows more about this might be able to offer some advice. After curing all day, I noticed some parts were rock hard and others were still fully liquid, as if the resin had just came out of the tin! I am not sure what I did wrong. See the pictures I included. It also appears the resin did not pierce all the way down to the top. Perhaps I put too many small shavings in??

Here is the process I did: I put some small shavings in the molds, then the crystal, then some larger spiral shavings and a bunch more smaller pieces. Then some tumbled rose quartz and more small pieces. I then poured the resin and mixed quite a bit of some iron filings (see the picture), you know the ones you used as a kid in class to visualize magnetic fields. I then added the hardener (in exact proportion as the tin directed) and poured.

Maybe I should have poured in layers while adding the metal? Maybe I should use much less iron filings (I used about 25% filings/75% resin ratio), or none at all? Maybe I should use even more hardener? I am not sure. I would just experiment myself, but this resin is very expensive and I cannot afford to waste anymore. Looking for advice.

Also, can anyone who is energy sensitive tell me if they can feel anything from these pieces, even though they are somewhat failed? I am wondering if I should scrap them or just put them somewhere so they can put off their vibe.

THANKS!

PS: I don't know how to make pictures not be enormous
[Image: rTrCRMU.jpg]
[Image: R5rqyVa.jpg]
[Image: UvrDJF4.jpg]
[Image: xb50F2P.jpg]
[Image: D1rNKBb.jpg]
[Image: mXT2kZZ.jpg]
The resin needs to have the proper ratio of hardener, then be mixed well. Sometimes with "gel" problems you can just heat it up by leaving it in the sun or using a heat gun.

As far as energy from these devices, they will put out a particular frequency based on both the person that built it, and the materials used. I found that many do not use shielding when building these things which allows outside interference with "setting" the frequency of these devices. (this is when you hear talk of planes/helicopters flying over during pouring) You need to learn shielding methods if you decide to get serious with the construction of these devices.

This hobby takes a lot of time put into experimentation. Way too many people that do not understand what they are doing instructing all the newbies on the "proper" way to build. The majority consensus on how to build is not exactly accurate. If you decide to take the long road to seeking info you may find it very rewarding.