Bring4th

Full Version: I was trying to telepathically call UFOs the other night...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I got a result but it wasn't ufos. A huge flash of light flared above me and being a little freaked out I walked inside. As I did, I saw little tiny shadows move around my lit porch. When I went to lay down that night the room began to get progressively darker and darker against a lamp light that remained at the same brightness...

I guess I got something's attention and it wasn't of light. Haha... Why do entities do this? What kind of entity did I attract?

Brittany

Did you specify WHICH aliens you wanted to see?
This has happened to me so many times I have lost count. I live on a beach and I frequently go down to the water to meditate around midnight for several hours. I'll see light flashes in the sky and dark shadows in the sand. I will become so cold I can't help but shiver, even if it is 90 degrees out (Florida). When I go back up to my condo, everything becomes dark like you said, even against lights.

I personally believe they aren't UFOs, but are rather lower dimensional spirits or possibly even psychic greetings from higher ones. In my experience love completely overwhelms them and will transform the experience immediately. If I feel this happening to me (fear, non-positive entities), I bathe myself in the love and light of the universe. I visualize a pillar of light surrounding me, reaching as far up and down as infinity. I see the sun in all its glory raining down light/love/warmth all around me and especially in my pillar. I see it as a light house, a place where I invite every positive being that exists, and they are there before I even ask them. It feels much like that scene from that Harry Potter movie when he casts the patronus charm, but much brighter and pure love. Its not so much repelling the spirits, but loving them and inso doing they will leave because they have nothing to gain by interacting with such a source of love/light/positivity.

If you can't manifest this feeling yourself for whatever reason, just know you are loved absolutely. From every vast corner of the cosmos, from every grain of sand, from every star in the night sky, you are being given love and light in all ways. There are more entities/angels/beings/spirits than you can possibly imagine waiting for YOUR calling, and they are there to help you before you even ask. When it is dark, you must simply turn on the light.

You are a light worker my friend, and these experiences will not be so foreign to you. Perhaps you gained the attention of a specific entity this one time and it may not bother you for some time, but you will have more experiences like this sooner or later. It is my personal experience that if you flee in fear from an unpleasant situation, it will manifest itself again, possibly the entity knows an easy target? I don't know.

One thing that helped me was crystals. I would meditate several minutes a day with a certain crystal on one specific thing, for instance: safety. I would hold the crystal and visualize the safest scenarios I could imagine: the pillar i discussed before, on top of a hill on a bright sunny day, with my friends, at my fathers house, everything like that. Then I carried that crystal with me whenever I could remember. If I ever felt fear for my safety, I would just hold that crystal and instinctively (or maybe the crystal encouraged it) manifest those feelings of safety again. This has worked for both UFO hunting on a pitch black beach, and also going off a 50ft rope swing into a river =) I recommend black tourmaline.You will find soon that you don't even need the crystal and can manifest this easily even in the face of stressors.

Sorry for the long reply, it just felt right.

Edit: It also helps to be specific when you ask for things like alien visitations, or anything really. Why are you asking for this? What is it you hope to gain by this? What experience are you hoping for? What feelings do you want manifested by this experience? etc. Ask and you shall receive...
(04-03-2013, 01:02 AM)Brittany Lynn Wrote: [ -> ]Did you specify WHICH aliens you wanted to see?

I called The Confederacy of the One Infinite Creator to show me thought-form UFOs specifically. In the name of Jesus as well! Hahaha, as goofy as that sounds...

(04-03-2013, 01:09 AM)MichaelD Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry for the long reply, it just felt right.

Edit: It also helps to be specific when you ask for things like alien visitations, or anything really. Why are you asking for this? What is it you hope to gain by this? What experience are you hoping for? What feelings do you want manifested by this experience? etc. Ask and you shall receive...

Oh, you're fine. It's very helpful advice for anyone who gets this thread on Google. I do the white pillar technique as well with intense effort because it's hard to get over my primal fear. I just continually bless whatever is bothering me and tell myself that I will accept and love whatever shows up.

Why do I do this? I am bored quite frankly. I like seeing things of this nature. However, the beings I contact probably realize that my calls are of no importance. Smile I just have a glimmer of hope that they would have fun with me some time.
I am much the same as regards my approach to asking for UFOs to come to me. However, in my experience, you will have a much better experience the more you detail why you desire it. This is the same for trying to manifest anything really.

For instance: I want a positive UFO, whose desires and intentions are pure and aligned with those of myself (or someone else you are strongly drawn to like Jesus) to present itself to me in a form I can see and understand. I want this because I would like to share some love with someone not of this world, and perhaps to gleam some understand about the workings of the universe. I believe this experience will deepen my faith and make me a more full being.

Now if you go into a UFO hunt with that in mind, it makes for a very different experience then just, "I'm bored, I'm gonna go outside and try to see some aliens." The WHY you want to manifest this is just as important as the WHAT you hope to manifest. Calling in the name of the Creator and Jesus is not enough, for why are you doing this to begin with? At least if you want the purest of experiences. As an example, Steven Greer calls his visitors because he wants to gather more and more proof of this to bring to the world in hopes that it will improve the Earth. Regardless if it will or not, his faith and intentions are pure and his goal is of a very high alignment. Therefore, it is not surprising that he has very common and very benevolent encounters.

As a side note, this business of asking yourself why is probably the most useful thing anyone can do to get on track with what they want to manifest in this life.

Unbound

Most important is the intention behind calling for UFO's or any such experience. Be careful what you wish for.

The desire and basis of your calling is what tunes you. Boredom is a rather low vibration.
umm did you have any fear from the experience?
(04-03-2013, 01:42 PM)BlatzAdict Wrote: [ -> ]umm did you have any fear from the experience?
Primal fear. Like the fear an animal experiences when he sees the unknown. My mind was ready to accept. My 2nd density self wasn't...
For someone that is scared of the dark - I would say you have balls the size of Nibiru.
Be prepared for what you have called.
Good luck.
(04-03-2013, 02:42 PM)Ashim Wrote: [ -> ]For someone that is scared of the dark - I would say you have balls the size of Nibiru.
Good luck.
I just don't like surprises.
(04-03-2013, 02:45 PM)Adonai-1 Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-03-2013, 02:42 PM)Ashim Wrote: [ -> ]For someone that is scared of the dark - I would say you have balls the size of Nibiru.
Good luck.
I just don't like surprises.

This is for you Adonai .
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u5CVsCnxyXg