Bring4th

Full Version: "Free seeing" - Auras/Former lifes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I recently read a book called 334‰ lie (original title in german: "334 Promille Lüge"). In this book, the author (who says he is a high-ranking member of a lodge) claims that he can see auras/former lifes. According to him, if you want to achieve this, you have to look in a mirror (or in the eyes of an other person) for an indefinite time in total concentration. At a certain point, images will flash of former/future lifes and you will start to see the energy flowing around every living being or object (he doesn't name it aura, he describes it as an energy field). In the book, he calls this "the technique of free seeing". This was probably the reason why holy people are painted with a blaze of glory.

Most of the people don't "really see", they see only their "memories" of objects or persons. He argues that everything in the physical has such an energy field but most of the people are too unconscouisness and senseless to recognize it.

I'm curious about the insights of the people here in this forum. It would interest me if someone knows of such a technique or if someone can actually see auras. I didn`t found a lot in the LOO about this topic.

P.S.: If someone wants the book, send me a PM or google it under "334 Promille Lüge pdf". Unfortunately, I think the book is only avaiable in german language. When you have it, start reading on page 85.
After finishing my Reiki course our instructor had us sit across the room from each other and look at the person across from us. We weren't looking into each other's eyes, but rather trying to do a sort of soft focus on the person's aura. We all saw things during the exercise. I saw a "disruption" on one side of my partner's throat chakra that appeared to me as a grey streak in the middle of the blue field of that area.She discovered a few weeks later that she had a cyst on her voice box.

I also saw an older "washer woman" standing behind her. The washer woman actually stopped what she was doing and looked up at me. It was startling for both of us, I think. Anyway I have no way to know if this was a past life of my partner or what. But my partner did say that she'd been told during a psychic reading a few years prior that she had been a washer woman in a previous life. No way to know.

My partner described seeing a woman in my aura and the description she gave for this woman fits perfectly with a recollection I have of a previous life.

My instructor did mention the mirror work as something we could do to try to see our own auras.

Ludi

I've recently researched this topic myself. One thing of note is that it seems that a bit of physical retraining of the eyes helps a long way when learning to see auras.
The main thing is to be able to stare at something while focusing beyond. This retraining of the rods and cones in the eyes helps a lot when learning this practice. I got a book "How to see auras" (Lol straight to the point) by Embrosewyn Tazkuvel which has some good info and exercises in it and is quite cheap.
The book also states that looking at magiceye3d pictures is a very effective tool for learning to see auras as thats the same way to use your eyes to see auras. http://www.magiceye3ds.com/ Here's a link to the magic eye site.
Hope that helps Smile

I don't know about seeing past lives in an aura though, i don't doubt it's possible i just have never come across even the idea.
Great answers, thank you for this insightful information.

(04-04-2013, 10:15 PM)Ruth Wrote: [ -> ]After finishing my Reiki course our instructor had us sit across the room from each other and look at the person across from us. We weren't looking into each other's eyes, but rather trying to do a sort of soft focus on the person's aura. We all saw things during the exercise.

Can you explain it a little bit more in detail how you performed this exercise? Your experiences appear convincing because you could validate this information with your teammate.

(04-05-2013, 05:43 AM)Ludi Wrote: [ -> ]I got a book "How to see auras" (Lol straight to the point) by Embrosewyn Tazkuvel which has some good info and exercises in it and is quite cheap. [...]

I don't know about seeing past lives in an aura though, i don't doubt it's possible i just have never come across even the idea.

Funny that the book you read has this title. I considered to name the thread "Auras - How to see it" but I changed it at the end. I didn`t found time to go over this pictures you gave me, I will do this later. But I know this pictures from kindergarten. We had there books with such images.

The author of the book writes that he could see the aura of every person while walking through a city. He recognized things like character or the mood of the persons. This was possible because he observed his own aura in a mirror. He didn`t see this auras contantly, only if he used this technique of free seeing.
Keeping in mind that we did these exercises after being "attuned" by a Reiki master. This was the final round of training that has taken place over the course of several years. And we had all been meditating during a period of time immediately before performing these exercises.

With that it mind, it is much the way Ludi described it - stare at something while focusing beyond. Do you recall those hidden picture puzzles that you could only see by focusing off to one side of the puzzle, or by focusing beyond? It is something like that.

I have not done any work to fine tune this ability since the night of the exercise. I did not find it a useful "tool" for my own personal path.
I don't remember what session it was from, but look at Exercise three.
Ra: I am Ra.
Exercise One. This is the most nearly centered and useable within your
illusion complex. The moment contains love. That is the lesson/goal of this
illusion or density. The exercise is to consciously see that love in awareness
and understanding distortions. The first attempt is the cornerstone. Upon
this choosing rests the remainder of the life-experience of an entity. The
second seeking of love within the moment begins the addition. The third
seeking empowers the second, the fourth powering or doubling the third.
As with the previous type of empowerment, there will be some loss of power
due to flaws within the seeking in the distortion of insincerity. However,
the conscious statement of self to self of the desire to seek love is so central
an act of will that, as before, the loss of power due to this friction is
inconsequential.
Exercise Two. The universe is one being. When a mind/body/spirit
complex views another mind/body/spirit complex, see the Creator. This is
an helpful exercise.
Exercise Three. Gaze within a mirror. See the Creator.
Exercise Four. Gaze at the creation which lies about the mind/body/spirit
complex of each entity. See the Creator.

Also this, from Q'uo I believe,

We would now move to a discussion of the details of ways to get in touch with more information about the self in previous incarnations. There are two basic ways which you may find efficacious in getting in touch with the information concerning past incarnations. The first way is organic and slow. Usually it involves simply expressing to the self each day the intention of coming—we correct this instrument—of becoming more aware of the experiences that have occurred to the self in other parts of the soul stream before and after this incarnation. It may be helpful to express this intention by looking at the self in the mirror. You may look into the eyes or you may simply look out of focus at the face. Either technique is efficacious for some entities. You may indeed find the image of your face in the mirror beginning to change into different faces as you gaze into that mirror for some time—we would suggest five of your minutes as the appropriate cutoff point; certainly between thirty seconds and five minutes at a time is enough intensity for you to experience at any one time. We would not suggest doing this more often than once a day. Such work as this may seem slight; however, it is substantive and powerful. When you harness your will and focus it, you are a person of magic and power and that which you desire will come to you.
The first one is from session 10. I don't know the other text.

Quote:10.14 Questioner: For general development [of the] reader of this book, could you state some of the practices or exercises to perform to produce an acceleration toward the Law of One?

Ra: I am Ra.

Exercise One. This is the most nearly centered and usable within your illusion complex. The moment contains love. That is the lesson/goal of this illusion or density. The exercise is to consciously seek that love in awareness and understanding distortions. The first attempt is the cornerstone. Upon this choosing rests the remainder of the life-experience of an entity. The second seeking of love within the moment begins the addition. The third seeking powers the second, the fourth powering or doubling the third. As with the previous type of empowerment, there will be some loss of power due to flaws within the seeking in the distortion of insincerity. However, the conscious statement of self to self of the desire to seek love is so central an act of will that, as before, the loss of power due to this friction is inconsequential.

Exercise Two. The universe is one being. When a mind/body/spirit complex views another mind/body/spirit complex, see the Creator. This is an helpful exercise.

Exercise Three. Gaze within a mirror. See the Creator.

Exercise Four. Gaze at the creation which lies about the mind/body/spirit complex of each entity. See the Creator.

The foundation or prerequisite of these exercises is a predilection towards what may be called meditation, contemplation, or prayer. With this attitude, these exercises can be processed. Without it, the data will not sink down into the roots of the tree of mind, thus enabling and ennobling the body and touching the spirit.

Ra could mean that you can use the free seeing to get a fuller impression of the creation. See the creator means see the energy flowing around every human body which influences the surrounding world. Exercise 2, 3 and 4 could be interpreted in this way. Ra also talks about a foundation in meditation, prayer etc. This could be an attune-process which Ruth described.
I actually read this book too, and I find it very interesting. I wrote an article about it at https://www.chinasona.org/Thiaoouba/334-lies.html

There is an English version of the book titled "334‰ Lies" on Amazon now... but the thing is, I tried to practice seeing auras and I haven't been able to see it at will...

Any thoughts?

(04-04-2013, 08:03 PM)Poet Wrote: [ -> ]I recently read a book called 334‰ lie (original title in german: "334 Promille Lüge"). In this book, the author (who says he is a high-ranking member of a lodge) claims that he can see auras/former lifes. According to him, if you want to achieve this, you have to look in a mirror (or in the eyes of an other person) for an indefinite time in total concentration. At a certain point, images will flash of former/future lifes and you will start to see the energy flowing around every living being or object (he doesn't name it aura, he describes it as an energy field). In the book, he calls this "the technique of free seeing". This was probably the reason why holy people are painted with a blaze of glory.

Most of the people don't "really see", they see only their "memories" of objects or persons. He argues that everything in the physical has such an energy field but most of the people are too unconscouisness and senseless to recognize it.

I'm curious about the insights of the people here in this forum. It would interest me if someone knows of such a technique or if someone can actually see auras. I didn`t found a lot in the LOO about this topic.

P.S.: If someone wants the book, send me a PM or google it under "334 Promille Lüge pdf". Unfortunately, I think the book is only avaiable in german language. When you have it, start reading on page 85.
(01-30-2021, 11:52 PM)Thiaoouba Wrote: [ -> ]Any thoughts?

Hi there, Thiaoouba, and welcome to these forums.

I've never read that book, nor do I see auras, however, I have over the years I've gained insight from time to time by staring into the face of the character staring at me in the mirror.  I also periodically take photos of my face using my laptop.  I find that this can help me see into my situation, my feelings, my emotional posture, if you will.  Also, I sometimes see things like my degree of freedom.

I've occasionally taken such photos after meditating or receiving love from subtle helpers, and seeing the alteration of my countenance in those contexts is a bit inspiring, actually.

I imagine that if you practice on that level for awhile, you might be able to then step up to some longer periods of focusing on your own eyes and possible begin getting impressions of subtle things.

Now that I type that, I do remember such things happening to me.  I can recall having strong feelings come up while I'm drive which seemed unrelated to anything going on currently in my life, and then staring into my eyes in the rear view mirror after I parked and getting some insight into what I was experiencing.  Sometimes the visual information helps put some of the pieces together.

Definition: Aura = magnetic like form of energy exist in nearly all conscious being.
Also known by it's many other names around the world such as Prana, Chi, Tenaga Dalam, Spirit Energy etc...

When I'm in 'wakeful' state, I don't see Aura in mixture of the signal coming from the physical eyes.
Some people can do that, but I don't and frankly speaking I don't want to.
When I'm in 'wakeful' state, I can only 'sense' Aura, both my own and also others, including 'non-visible others'.
When I'm in 'non-wakeful' state, I can see Aura, as my physical eyes do not send out any signal for my perception during such state.

Among the reason why I don't want to see Aura in wakeful state, imagine waking up on the bed with 'somebody/something else' beside you or driving your car to see 'somebody / something' standing in the middle of the road. Commonly known as "seeing ghost", yes such capability is the same thing.

First, it is advisable to know and learn what is "Aura" and how does it work.
There's a good book, a classic, written in early 20th century which you can easily find anywhere as it's already in the public domain.
"Man Visible and Invisible" by C.W Leadbetter
It also contain graphical illustration with color about the Aura, and it's dynamic aspect.
Just google it out, there are also many free ebook available for download.

This book was first published in 1900-ish, 1901 if not mistaken, what also interesting is; it stated an idea that "atom" is *not* the smallest undividable matter, which was the popular idea at that time. We definite know now that is true, there's positron and electron inside the atom and inside the positron there's many layer of much smaller elements as well, proton, neutron, quark and hundreds of other quantum elements.

Next is a book which contain a practical guide for those who really want to see 'aura', in wakeful state.
Auras: How to see feel and know by Embrosewyn Tazkuvel
You can google for the book but please buy it if you can, as a support to the author and the publisher.

The book started with an easy technique where everyone can instantly feel their own aura, by putting the palm of your hands close to one another. Like this:
https://www.psychicstudent.com/wp-conten...artner.png
You can then easily sense a kind of 'gel' like magnetic field exist between the palm of your hand so you can have the experience yourself and feel confident that it does exist.
Before moving on to the next exercise on how to train your (physical) eyes.

Another method involved opening up your non-physical senses, people calls it the '3rd eye' or the '6th chakra' to become active and sending out visually perceivable signal in your wakeful state. I personally don't like this method due to the reason being cited above, I call this turning up the 3rd eye to be overtly active. But it's another method that one can try if choose to do so.