Bring4th

Full Version: Can someone energy sensitive help me?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey! I just made some more mystical devices (I think). I'll describe in further detail after someone gives me an opinion/reading on them, because I don't want to color the reading beforehand. All I know is they make me happy when I see them or am around them, and that is the extent of my energy sensitivity. I'd like to know if it is just a placebo effect of if other people can feel it to from them. Can anyone take a look and tell me what you think? Thanks!

http://imgur.com/7dGvNIM
http://imgur.com/8x1TXB0

Brittany

I don't get much from the first one, though looking at it does make my head feel a little funny. The second one draws energy around it in a spiral/vortex. The energy seems to radiate both up and out. I would assume it has an amplifying effect on any energy put into it, and could conceivably even be used to open portals (not something I'd recommend unless you know what you're doing and have a reason for doing it). Be mindful that it will draw in any type of energy around it, so if you put it in a negative environment it is likely to start radiating negative energy. Keep it somewhere nice and peaceful and you've got a feel-good battery.
Interesting! The second piece is orgonite made with candle wax, so the description you give is just what it does (ideally). Are you sure it will radiate negative energy in a negative environment? This is troubling, as it will not fulfill its purpose if this is true. Orgonite absorbs negative energy and transmutes it to positive (or simply absorbs indefintely into a vortex, removing the barrier and allowing positive evergy to manifest itself in its place, I am unclear as to the specific function.) The idea is to bury it near cell towers and it will absorb all the EMF and negative signals and transmute the cell tower energy into a positive source. I may have made an error in this devices construction though.

Could you take a look at a similar device of mine and give another reading on it to see if its similar? The only difference is the resin in place of wax. I would appreciate it, as I don't want to put this near a tower if it will make things worse!! Here it is: (it is a little messy, but it should still function)

http://imgur.com/UvrDJF4

The first image is a bion generator. It is just supposed to give off a light aura "bions", or what other cultures have called "chi" or the basic life force energy. This is my first attempt, so I may have not made it correctly. Is the "funny" feeling a good experience or bad overall?

Thanks a bunch Brittany, you are helping me greatly!! Cheers!

Brittany

I could just be wrong. I'm just deducing what I think would happen based on how the energy feels to me. It doesn't feel like something capable of nullifying negative vibrations, but that's just a feeling. I'd have to at least touch it to get a real sense of what it can do.
(04-05-2013, 06:53 AM)Brittany Lynn Wrote: [ -> ]I could just be wrong.
You are not wrong.Wink