Bring4th

Full Version: Black market orgonite devices...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've read that orgonite can be used for many purposes and technologies that we have yet to discover except in various esoteric black markets. I have heard claims of intergalactic communication, time travel among other things that can be done with orgonite and electrical power. I've also heard that the use of this technology will cause you problems by authorities in the galactic community.

Is anyone familiar with this subject? Is there any truth to this?
I know nothing about that, and I would question anyone who claims to be so well informed. Although, my personal experience with orgonite, specifically the devices I have made myself, have been quite simple. It simply absorbs negative energy and transmutes it to positive (or simply allows the positive to manifest itself in place of the negative, as I am unclear as to the mechanism). This is only my experience though.

The belief that the use of any technology for any purposes for any reason may "cause problems with authorities in the galactic community" doesn't resonate with me though. With the world in the state that it is in, and the seemingness of those who enslave the masses being able to live luxurious and free lives; I don't see why a bit of time travel and intergalactic communication would get you in trouble when nearly annihilating an entire race of people can go unabated. You could argue that the "problems" would occur after your incarnation, but Ra states we are all actors in the same play, and after it is over we all love each other no matter what.

Do what you want friend, just be sure you're passionate about it and your reasons are clear and focused. I don't see how any entity could shame you for doing what you truly believe in and see as right. Cheers
(04-04-2013, 10:35 PM)Adonai-1 Wrote: [ -> ]I've read that orgonite can be used for many purposes and technologies that we have yet to discover except in various esoteric black markets. I have heard claims of intergalactic communication, time travel among other things that can be done with orgonite and electrical power. I've also heard that the use of this technology will cause you problems by authorities in the galactic community.

Is anyone familiar with this subject? Is there any truth to this?

I remember a popular guy creating orgone devices specifically for making "enemies" sick remotely. His stuff sold for a lot of money in the magic community.

Just throwing shavings together creates a capacitor. It becomes important to define the frequencies the device will radiate, or at the least become aware of what the frequencies are.

The orgone community is extremely dogmatic which is why there has not been any advances since the first modern magician whipped out his "public" recipe, later modified by an MK funny guy.