Bring4th

Full Version: acid and alkaline foods
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
acid and alkaline foods

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gXlFyDvqons

let me throw in barley grass and wheat grass which u can buy in tablet form from pines on vitacost.com
(04-06-2013, 09:09 AM)norral Wrote: [ -> ]acid and alkaline foods

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gXlFyDvqons

let me throw in barley grass and wheat grass which u can buy in tablet form from pines on vitacost.com

Sorry, but I had to LOL when I opened your link and it began with an advertisement on how to dredge your chicken in flour and coat it with a salad dressing mix before frying it.

Once through the ad, the information is great! Thanks!
ha ha the world does intrude doesnt it BigSmile. yeah the info was pretty good. i usually try to drink water with lemon every day. i have heard that is also good for kidney stones which are extremely painful.
Apple Cider Vinegar! Apple Cider Vinegar! Apple Cider Vinegar! Apple Cider Vinegar! Apple Cider Vinegar! Apple Cider Vinegar! Apple Cider Vinegar! Apple Cider Vinegar! Apple Cider Vinegar! Apple Cider Vinegar! Apple Cider Vinegar! Apple Cider Vinegar! Apple Cider Vinegar! Apple Cider Vinegar! Apple Cider Vinegar! Apple Cider Vinegar!

I absolutely SWEAR by it! ACV combined with local honey the past two years have eliminated my allergies as well. Other than that.............coconut oil (has Lauric acid in it which is only found in a mother's bread milk) is another one that I swear by as I take a drink from my water that has cayenne pepper and turmeric sprinkled in itSmile

I also give my dog a little ACV here and there is his water and about a tsp/day of coconut oil and he's healthy as can be and his coat is SUPER SUPER soft. BTW, he LOVES the coconut oil!

Long story short........when your body burns the ACV it is 100% alkaline from the ash effect. It is also very good for people with acid reflux as well.

And IMO if anyone does have acid reflux one thing you should do is stop drinking liquids while you eat. Especially cold liquids. If anything the liquid dilutes your stomach acids which lessens their effect to do it's job.