Bring4th

Full Version: Astral invasion into relationships: Evie Lorgen
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
http://youtu.be/mJRQj4rJy7E A woman by the name of Evie Lorgen on a video talking about "astral hijinks" in some form or another. Came highly recommended but I took one look at the lady's eyes and didnt feel like watching more. Also, message is kind of dubious. Would appreciate input.

What do you think of the video?
I find it hard to even comment on this video, like it turns my eyes away and makes me go "eehh".

Thoughts?

Okay so. How about instead of this mean looking lady's take on it.

Human / Astral relationships.

When one partner is decidedly human, the other participant/participants are decidedly non human.

For example, My dear ex girlfriend was decidedly a Goddess, I was looking at the anime Ah My Goddess and wishing for Belldandy to materialize for me since I was so alone at that time. Lo and behold. I get a girlfriend who is very much like Bell and uses "star-ray" as her nickname.

I could write books about the stuff that we did but I Would much prefer a wider point on such a hypothethical book.

I'm sure there are some lovely stories out here about such things.

Keep the distortion poking to a minimum if you decide to write here mkay?
(04-07-2013, 11:05 AM)Not Sure Wrote: [ -> ]What do you think of the video?

Hmmm.. TOO LONG! >.< hehe

Okay I agree the eyes are weird for some reason but maybe that's because I read your comment.. The vid has the feeling of something which makes me cringe inside. But I only watched/listened a little, so I can only share my first thoughts. Peddling bull**** comes to mind. I know not if its true as I did not watch the whole thing only a small bit. Yet I lack the patients or the need to listen to the thing to try and differentiate the truth from entertainment. I am sure it serves but I am sure there are "cleaner" sources as well. Stupid entertainment!.. *grumble grumble* BigSmile

viridi-hyacintho? Angel Si ita.. WB! alius vos ,D
I cant help but pay attention to the military symbols in the background WHILE they are talking about "military abductions" via a digital system that I also use to contact aliens/dreams/goddessess....

Hmph.