Bring4th

Full Version: has the Harvest FAILED?!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
:exclamation:

HI all.

I am asking this question, "has the harvest failed" due to a series of dreams and of what I have read from what several other Seers, have seen, in spirit.

Ra says that there are only three 25,000 year cycles. we have passed the Point of the last. there is not another chance.

the Harvest.
why just today I read how a student slashed 14 students with his knife, no gun is required for these acts. every day i read of yet other terrible events. have not we Learned anything?!

I am wondering if the whole harvest/ascension thing has Failed. not the Guides or High Spirits failing, but we all incarnated humans failing to make the grade!

This began, for me, over easter. After my flu, there were terrible dreams.
in short....
1...a vision of seeing a crow funeral for several dead crows in its huge flock, then a bystander telling me that he knew a friend who witnessed a crow funeral four years before 1939, in 1935, 1939, when ww II began and got really going in 1940. then he himself told me how he himself saw a Funeral in 2009. I then say that this is when ww III begins. I then told my sister is SEVERE QUIET TONES..."It happens in 2014"!
war begins in 2013, becomes ww III in 2014]

2....I, in dream, climb up a white tower to my Upper Room and in it I see that all of my Jewels have been removed! there is only a white walled empty room. that is the now-contents of my soul!!

3...a series of synchronistic experiences which shows me that
mankind's spiritual future is Voided, voided from what was to have been happening; and that after we all die our souls will be Stripped of content and then eventually all of us will reincarnate with our individuality removed and we all are back to maybe 20,000 BC and then we all will evolve via a group soul, similar to an animal group soul. personal ego and individuality will not be anymore.

Maybe due to the "nearness" of that 25,000 year Point, our collective level, 200 years ago, was seen to be "behind the curriculum curve" and thus we each were spiritually stimulated. but most of us were in the "3rd grade" of the "grade 1 through 12" of the high school system [in America]. thus all this stimulation towards individuality went to our selfish egos instead! it is not our fault. we all were too too young in soul level! we "progressed" too too fast for our ethics and souls to keep up.

maybe only five percent of the human race might be harvested, if my fears are right!

the rest will not know what was taken from them and we all begin again at grade one, either here after the earth is "cleaned up" or we all are transfered to other planets to join that race [races].
"we" will be the Word used. no "I". only the group soul will exist, not individual souls. only this group soul might be eventually harvested!

freestone
I was following David Wilcock for some time before 2012, when he mentioned Project Looking Glass. How they had to dismantle the components of it before Dec 2012 so that the energy wave that came in wouldn't destroy us. I now call it bunk, because I haven't noticed anything outside of normal. I've had my share of issues, but certainly have not experienced anything related to harvest. So I don't know if it's been called off or not. Some say that we've already been harvested. I can't be sure.
hi.

here is my full version of my ww III dream, folks.
[someone might be interested.]

a short but intense two part dream.
---------

i am in my car driving across the land from florida to new york.
[this seems to indicate my life from birth to death, just merely my daily journey of life.]
i look out of the car window to see three or four hawks flying within the same sky-space and i see they all are hounded by crows. maybe 20 crows per hawk.
[in real life i see this all of the time. crows Hate hawks and will fly at them and hound them to chase them away. there are many hawks and crows here in tallahassee and two species of crows.]

i stop the car and get out to watch this scene. the crows gang up on the hawks and i see that the hawks retaliate and kill, wound, some of the crows.

the next scene is that i see off in the distance a huge tree and it is filled with crows, maybe 200 to 300 crows, the hawks are gone. i walk closer.
i am now only like 100 foot away and i hear 300 crows cawing. they are all flying around several dying crows.
now.....within this mass of crow sound i begin to hear english words! the words themselves i cannot recall but in the dream i sense the meanings.
I yell to myself, "it is a crow funeral for their killed flock members! how Rare to see this!! it is like a ceremony banned from human observation"!
[i saw once on youtube a japanese fairy tale where a boy saw a banned event, the marrage of the foxes. if a human sees this, he is to commit suicide hari-kari.
the boy comes home. the mother steps out of house and hands the boy a sword saying that "i do not know you, you saw the forbidden, now go out and kill yourself, i be rid of you; the shame of it all"!]

now i am actually hearing a chous of a funeral dirge, in english!

i then pull out my camera to take a picture of this. 300 crows having a funeral.

i then suddenly sense that someone has come up beside of me! i turn to see a man who looks to be an "aristrocrat"! i can tell he is one of the southern landed gentry, a man who owns the local plantation with its nice mansion home. he too is watching this funeral and he comes up to me.

he tells me, "oh how rare to see this. i had a friend, once, who saw this years and years ago. he witnessed this back about four years before the german nazi troops began to invade countries to begin ww II"
he then tells me that he himself saw such a very simular crow funeral back in 2009!
[2009 + 4 years = 2013]

i then talk a bit ????? and then i turn to walk back to car, now dusk. over in a woods by the field i dimly see a house inside of the woods and then i see a lady walk up to the fence and she yells at me,
in german! german language. i reply to her *in* german!
[i took german in college, failed miserably, but all still in my uncounscious.]

there the dream ends. i get up and go to bathroom, the time is now about 3 am, on this march 30th. i go back to sleep and dream yet more.....

here i am walking across the campus of Cornell university, there in Ithaca. i grew up 20 miles from this Ivy League university and i lived next to this university for over two years, in the 70s. to me it represents the higher learning and Truth-place.
I am walking with Suanna, my sister, we walk slowly across the campus, at night.
[she might only be a symbol, a dream-enabled "other" person, in order for dialogue to take place, as i do all of the talking, here!]

i walk very slowly as i am now telling HER this dream that i am now typing out!
i tell it from beginning to end, the car, the hawks, the crows, the funeral, etc.....

then i *slowly* says and i say this with some "authority", i say something to her.

"2014 IS THE YEAR IT HAPPENS"!
at that instant, i wake up with a startle! Dream self, i guess really wanted to burn this sentence into my brain!

freestone
Remember that The harvest was never intended to be a physical event. Only metaphysical. Ra has been quoted saying that the harvest for each will occur once our current incarnation ends. I can wait until Carla is well enough to channel to see where we are at.
Harvest happens upon death.
I wouldn't mind another cycle of 3d. There's a lot that I never got around to doing so far. It's possible that I'll get around to it, but I'd be pretty busy for the rest of my life then.

Mostly I want to go snowboarding. And snorkeling. And stuff.
I dont know about anyone else but about 70-90% of the people I meet these days (post harvest) are intensly telepathic to the point of being able to read my mind, Popular culture is full of mind readers, emotion readers, and disembodied humans living in various other forms of soul/body interaction. I may not have been paying attention to this before but in Star Trek The Next Generation there is a race of empathic aliens called Bethazoid who can read each others minds / emotions / words, like in many other scifi shows, but in this one, they've done it almost entirely through body language and when I look at it I can "as a normal person" pick up what they are saying without a word being said (although the telepathic sequences are "read over" by the original actors for ease, I dont feel like I need it because I can understand them anyway).

All in all, if there were this many post 3D beings around pre 2012-21-12 then I was blind beyond all belief. Which is quite possible, but still.

I dont think the harvest failed, I think it happened pretty much as we wanted it to happen.

There was a giant wave of conciousness (massive public interest) that peaked at or around 2012 when a few massive games were released about building bridges across the whole logos to prevent earth destruction. Culminating in a shared "battle" over 4th D earth to prevent "bad red eyed machine robots from destroying everything." It all occured in the land of "make belief", much like the bible, tao-te-ching or any other manifested (Created) though form.

We were shown that even were Earth to be threathened with extinction from the void itself, (As these game invaders were from the extra galactic void) we'd at least be able to make our case before "everyone" in the logos (milky way galaxy) and culminating in a situation where we may or may not emerge as a single happy harmonic entity. Depending on what we've done throughout the past few years.

For me. The harvest was the culmination of all this movement towards galactic integration despite our planet being a "backward mudhut style place" in the galactic scheme. We were shown how it goes, many people decided to see other things, such as angels (saw those), goddesses (lived with 1 of those for 4 years) Ah My Goddess is a good TV show about what my life was essentially like back then, Aliens (Know of quite a few of these by first name basis) etc etc etc. After "harvest" we apparently spend a lot of time getting our thoughts together. How do you feel when you know that you've always been surrounded by gods and aliens? Probably pretty happy right, what about when you start to think about the people / organizations that never informed you about this, how does that make you feel? Probably pretty childlike and making your mind want to, you know, find a good reason for it, some conspiracy somewhere. There isnt. Its just the way it is.

Somewhere between 1970's and 2013 it became entirely natural to talk to aliens / gods / goddesses on the street and know these people by 1st name and mobile phone speed-dial. I dont know about anyone else, but I Still consider my body to be a 3rd density version, or, a 3rd density congealed form of a 4th density being, none the less. I can write my story here for other 3rd density readers to read which means, one way or another, quarantine is gone.

So, perhaps, I Should ask you this, fellow traveller of apparently old physical form.

What do you desire to make your life more in line with your inner form so that your focus can rise above your chemical creation and gaze at the heart of all love that makes 4th density possible. Life beyond just mere chemistry and day to day inbringing of new energysources.

How can I fulfill you for a moment long enough that you may gaze upon the 4th Density, old friend, and be in awe at it?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u9q4x_dIE6o Real video start at around 28second mark, rest is video uploader intro but i decided to keep it there in case it means something to someone. Hope that illuminates some of my viewpoint?
(04-09-2013, 05:51 PM)Jeremy Wrote: [ -> ]Remember that The harvest was never intended to be a physical event. Only metaphysical. Ra has been quoted saying that the harvest for each will occur once our current incarnation ends. I can wait until Carla is well enough to channel to see where we are at.

Harvest is a metaphysical event, however, end of last cycle seems a physical event as well. This is the most feasible way for my understanding, I can interpret Ra.

Quote:As the green-ray cycle or the density of love and understanding begins to take shape the yellow-ray plane or Earth which you now enjoy in your dance will cease to be inhabited for some period of your space/time as the space/time necessary for fourth-density entities to learn their ability to shield their density from that of third is learned. After this period there will come a time when third density may again cycle on the yellow-ray sphere.

It seems that the sudden vs whatever is still on..because if someone tells me that harvest begun already (I'd say well maybe metaphysically and little by little at that with a slow machinery to harvest 7 billion people ---maybe over a million years...) but if someone tells me that end of cycle has occurred and that earth is now 4D I'd say is BS.
You're in the process of integrating your shadow my friend. Accept those fears, concerns, and worries are a part of you.

It's the incoming 4d light that is doing that.

It's part of the journey my friend. Good luck!! Smile
Interesting speculations, made difficult by the general lack of agreed terminology in this whole area. These comments rely on my own use of common terms, and may provoke disagreement.

> mankind's spiritual future is Voided

In my understanding, the spiritual aspects of consciousness are those existing "outside" of time. The phrase "spiritual future" thus only has meaning from a temporal perspective - sc. psychic or physical. To say that it is void is essentially to say that we've lost connection with it at some point, and that further psychophysical progress is meaningless because spiritually unproductive. I'd judge this as being largely correct in planetary terms, less so individually. The majority are quite overwhelmed by events, and will be carried with the tide to the start of another 3D cycle. A few will find this time highly productive of useful insights; at least, I certainly do.

> "It happens in 2014"! war begins in 2013, becomes ww III in 2014

There is little doubt that the authorities are hoping for, and probably planning this. WWII was necessary to end the Great Depression, and war has always been used to resolve major economic stalemates. The people in control of these things are mechanical and uncreative, and undoubtedly quite unable to see any alternative this time around. Doesn't mean that it will happen, though, and strangely enough we may have The Bomb to thank for this. Destruction of stagnant social norms and expensive infrastructure are economically desirable, giving rise to a new cycle of "investment" that "stimulates economic growth". Destruction of the biosphere and cessation of human viability obviously go way too far; it is very likely this quandary that has prevented the start of hostilities. Certainly, I'm surprized that they've been so long delayed.

> that is the now-contents of my soul!!

The soul is a psychic construct, and a new 3D evolutionary cycle necessitates starting with an empty room in order to build anew and afresh. You'll need to plant new "psychic seeds" from your "spiritual granary" in any event.

The whole "birds" thing is interesting. Not sure how it could be interpreted, but I'll offer some suggestions that might be useful. It's seldom appreciated, even in a milieu such as this, that most current difficulties have their origins in the Earth's psychic realm, and the active manipulation of physical events from that domain. "The Devils cleverest trick is to convince people that he doesn't exist", and the determined ridicule and denial by all authorities of everything extraphysical is the most essential defence of the main redoubt of evil in this world. There are also "battles" being fought by more highly evolved interests over "ownership" - or at least dominance - of this world, and to which we are neither privy nor invited. Not that I'd want any part of it myself.

If you'd like an interesting perspective on this aspect of things, I strongly recommend an old document from the 1980s that you should treat with circumspection, but which is uniquely valuable in its own right:

http://52midnight.com/archive/War_In_Heaven.pdf
One view held by some is that the so called orions or negatives or elites or whatever know that they "have lost" that is, Earth will be a 4D positive planet and what the intention is the 'preparation' of entities that need to repeat 3D cycle in another planet. Hopefully to bring a successful 4D negative planet in some, well, other planet.
Individually we each create our own lives, but as a massive group we need agreement to create our world.

Some of us expected SOMETHING wonderful Dec.21,2012 . . . Something as simple as all weaponry no longer working; Or clean and bountiful water freely available for all people; Or clean air to breathe all over the planet . . . . Something Was Expected.

Some of us expected SOMETHING horrible Dec.21,2012 . . . Something as simple as earthquakes and tsunamis; Or new and painful diseases causing a massive number of torturous deaths all over the planet; Or total apocalypse . . . . Something Was Expected.

Some of us, the Mass Communal Mind of most of us, expected absolutely nothing. The massive group mind won.

I believe the window remains open. "Time" isn't real, so it seems to me that this transformation will be one soul at a time.

One soul here . . one soul there . . radiating a peaceful joy, loving and allowing others to be as they are with balanced patience, lightening up each room they enter . . . . And slowly, surely, spreading this light around. Teaching by example, or with words, that love, and joy, and human unity, is achievable and fun.

One soul becomes thousands, becomes millions, becomes billions . . . . Becomes The Mass Communal Mind of most of us . . . . Becomes Massive Harvest.

Meanwhile the Mass Majority 3D Human Mindset is: We are each separate individuals. Our bodies deteriorate as we grow older. The boss must be obeyed. The very wealthy are to be respected. Heavy weaponry keeps you safe. Only my religion is correct, all others go to hell. You get the idea.

We have our work cut out for us.

We also know that the Illuminati own the world financially, and own each government, and are well versed in black magic. They own (among other things) the MSM which exerts powerful mind control. They know what they are doing.

Light is power. Darkness is the absence of Light. We also know what we are doing, we are spreading Light.

So long as we know that we are very powerful beings, and that our minds manifest . . . We should also know that we cannot afford negative thinking. It effects our personal lives, it effects humanities future, and it effects our planets health.
I don't believe illuminati own the world. It owns most of europe/most of north/south america. i don't think they have much control (some) in russia, china, n korea, brasil, argentina, and some others.
That's what happens when you develop a personal and sub collective notion of "harvest" with associated expectations from that fantasy. It can be a deep pit to climb out of.
Tomorrow is the deepest personal and sub collective notion associated with expectations from that fantasy. And it truly is the deepest pit to climb out of, this illusion of tomorrow. It is still an illusion most seem to enjoy.
"Tommorow" is not a pit, it's a tool.
One might say the same for the Harvest. Or in fact anything at all anywhere at any time.
Yes, one "might" if inclined.
One might also not if one is not so inclined. And the mystery grows ever deeper. One might say that there is a degree of separation, lets call this, polarity, between those who "might" say that about the harvest, and those who "might" not say that about the harvest.

Lets call one polarity A, those who would be so inclined to call it such.
Lets call the other polarity B, those who would not be so inclined to call it such.

And then try to establish which polarity grows the larger healthier neural net neccesary for the discovery of "new more interesting fads" to evolve into besides a 1 density/dimensional existence. And we have the process itself.

But I digress.
It does not have to be so complicated. Harvest is almost a non-issue at his point since we know "all will be harvested regardless of progress" and that happens in time-space (metaphysical). The issue is what <will> happen at the end on the great cycle (not 1st or second --we know how 2nd cycle harvests occurred in this planet) but end of 3D per se. Seemingly this depends on planetary consciousness and conditions. However, end of cycle is an end of cycle what I gather from Ra is that it is a quantum shift and a clock-like occurrence.

Just as a side note, it seems to me that 3D after the veil has severe limitations since puts planets at great danger. Considering this, a quantum shift is a blessing to prevent Mars, Maldek outcomes (if on time). However, nobody can speculate with certainty because WE DON'T KNOW.

Regarding attitudes and thoughts processes, seems to me that desiring a positive change and the arrival of 4D positive would affect the consciousness of the planet instead of just dismissing instead of polarizing people A B, etc. "you are just crazy you need to work on your unconscious..." Well, maybe all of us need to do this.
I believe that almostdone is correct:
Quote:I don't believe illuminati own the world. It owns most of europe/most of north/south america. i don't think they have much control (some) in russia, china, n korea, brasil, argentina, and some others.

Yes, I forgot, but I read David too.

almostdone also says:
Quote:seems to me that desiring a positive change and the arrival of 4D positive would affect the consciousness of the planet instead of just dismissing instead of polarizing people A B, etc.

Yes, my point exactly. If thinking positive is crazy, then I'll all for crazy. It feels good, I does my heart and mind and body good, it strengthens the Earth, and it is perfect logical thought to me.

We are immortal energetic beings with untapped power. Wisdom is using this energy correctly.
Quote:the Harvest.
why just today I read how a student slashed 14 students with his knife, no gun is required for these acts. every day i read of yet other terrible events. have not we Learned anything?!

I am wondering if the whole harvest/ascension thing has Failed. not the Guides or High Spirits failing, but we all incarnated humans failing to make the grade!

Quote:Ra: I am Ra. The fourth density is the only density besides your own which, lacking the wisdom to refrain from battle, sees the necessity of the battle. Thus it is necessary that fourth-density social memory complexes be used.

'Peace' does not go hand-in-hand with the harvest, necessarily... I think it's more of an awakening to a larger or higher battle that is afoot. 4D still involves conflict; 'meeting halfway' doesn't occur until 5th density. If 3D was dedicated to ascertaining the two paths available to us and choosing, then 4D is dedicated to fully fleshing out that decision. We saw a great example of that idea in Jesus (fresh in my mind from Easter). There is much that is not properly examined in the Easter story, but a major aspect to it was that Jesus, in many respects, put himself on the Cross that day. He could have ran, he could have played lawyer with Pilate; he didn't meet halfway, he went all the way. In this way, I see 4D as being ruled by passion. How intensely can you embody service to self or service to others? It doesn't take long to realize more heads are better than one in this respect (social memory complexes) and soon the battle that is able to be fought one way or the other gets larger and larger. So we have to challenge these ideas of Harvest being, as a post a few weeks ago put it, 'rainbows and unicorns'. 4D means we are rescued from the veil and are given much more functional bodies, but it does not mean we get a vacation. We will still need to 'work'. Also, the 3D world was never meant to vanish overnight, as seen in the following quote:

Quote:63.32 Questioner: When the third-density goes out of activation and into potentiation that will leave us with a planet that is first, second, and fourth-density. At that time there will be no activated third-density vibrations on this planet. Am I correct in assuming that all third-density vibrations on this planet now are those vibrations that compose the bodily complexes of entities such as we are; that that is the sum total of third-density vibrations on this planet at this time?
Ra: I am Ra. This will be the last full query of this working. This instrument has energy left due to transfer but there is discomfort. We do not wish to deplete this instrument. May we say that this instrument seems in better configuration, despite attack, than previous workings.

To answer your query, this is incorrect only in that in addition to the mind/body/spirit complexes of third density there are the artifacts, thought-forms, and feelings which these co-Creators have produced. This is third density.

How far off is 4D then? I don't think it's as far as others (although I don't think i'll see it in my lifetime without age reversal tech or something Tongue). I think the hardest part for us here is realizing we must look to future generations to bring this change (as they will be true blue 4D as opposed to transitionals at best like us). It is up to us to create an environment where they can make their world come to pass, and I think if we can raise our own vibration in the process, the transitional can get a sneak peek at what 4D brings as we come to the close of our lifetimes... but with that said, I could be completely wrong too Tongue
Time-wise I think that Harvesting (from our perspective) is a slower process than we would like it to be! I don't remember Ra saying that the Harvest will be 100% done by twenty... anyway one of these days. Imagine trying to explain to a Second Density flower why Spring is late. We have no answer to that. We can estimate though.

I love this forum... but we must not forget that time is Time and I am convinced that WE OURSELVES have chosen to re-discover our lives by living a day-to-day God-Life within it... Also know as "Time/Space".

My main lesson from reading the LOO is "Distrortion".

I am sure that all the different people here on Bring4th could come together easily and build a huge loving Earthship Village... and a second one and a third. 3D might be about "trying it out"!
Get your hands dirty!!!
Arm yourself up with the "real" conspiracy!
Most probably, you are the one you have been waiting for.
I know I am.

Be sure that when 4D kicks in for you, you will know it beyond any any any doubt!!!
In terms of the original OP post, I kind of think that the shear number of multiple events that we are seeing nowadays (twice within miles of me now) is actually an effect of the harvest as it is occurring now on our planes. Listening to the people who have performed these actions, there is no doubt that they are those who are to be diagnosed with psychopathy, in the since that they have no empathy or discernment of other's. This is a truly negative path that they are down, but in their lives, they have not learned how to fully control all that is around them, and instead of using rage to manipulate and control, they have failed and moved on to public violence (instead of private violence).

These are those who are close, but not truly ready for a negative harvest, and these events are their frustration at the inability to move to that point. This is much like a martyr who fails to use wisdom in the positive path to keep them serving, instead of putting themselves on the chopping block. I suppose you can look at it as neither group being fully able to apply wisdom to their love (or self or others).
I haven't read all the replies.
Still I wanted to comment.

It seems to me the person who started this thread has his gaze too much on the negativity. Now this is only my own thoughts about the case.
For me the ascension is already happening. And I can see it around me. In my opinion focussing on negativity is not the way to go. Energy flows where the intention goes. Or where the intention flows energy goes. Smile So if you focus on negativity and have the intention to negativity your energy will flow there. You will create it... and manifest it. Your energy is wholely on the negativity and you will only see it. Also in the news and in the papers they only focuse on negativity. By reading it you will resonate with this frequency. We are now in 5d and we create our world ourselves. In order to create the world YOU would like.. focus your gaze on the things you do want. Focus on yourself in yourself to see the positive things in life. Try having thoughts that help you. By focussing on this you will create positive things. And because of that you will resonate a different frequency wich helps the peole around you get another frequency.

Also in my opinion the new world can;t be created in 1 day, month or year. This takes time. Because we have to start creating it from almost nothing. The creation of 3d wasn;t created in 1 day either. If I look at it from birdsview - like an owl overseeing everything - I see a parabole. It started in 5d , and the line went down to 3d and its peak was in the middleages. Since a few decennia the line has been coming up again almost near the border. On 12-21-2012 the line crossed the border from 4d to 5d and now we can start creating the new world. It will take years to create it and meanwhile people are raising their vibrations in order to be able to live in the new world.

I hope that I have explained it easy. I find it sometimes hard to find the right words to actually tell what I see in my mind. So I am sorry if my message isn't as clear as I hope it is.
there is no harvest it is a metafor you go to higher realms when you are ready/done with this one god told me that
The percentage of wanderers in the USA could be higher than
we've been lead to believe. Chief Little Summer estimated the
figure to be close to 40%.

I believe this entire community consists of people who've already graduated from third density elsewhere in the universe.

Also, the body of information in the five books could be have accuracy in the 50% range. Most of what is presented is half-way correct.

Also, given our interference patterns, I don't know if the majority of wanderers... who have a positive nature.... devote 51% of their life-force
in STO. We aspire to that. We know we would prefer that, and it would be more joyful. However, most of humanoid types are using over 51% of our energy just to cover rent, bills, debt, food, etc. The STS leaders have succeeded in making difficult to be fully soveregn.

I became telepathic since Dec. of '11.... and I have access to some decent info.

I asked about John Lennon's murder for a long time.... I was curious to know if there was an option of a rewind button. I was curious to know how much of a coup it was for the negatives to have him removed.

The telepathic feedback surprised me.

The negatives knew they couldn't take him out without the positive hierarchy signing off on it. So they presented their case.

He was too much for them. Religion is a big ticket for STS and Lennon did too good of a job of pointing out the tyranny of religion.

Oddly, I was told that the positive hierarchy was interested in making it easier for those who had polarized to 80% to make it all the way to 95% which is what it takes to achieve a negative harvest.

Most of those who've achieved 95% negativity are psychopaths.

They're completely toxic and sick and unhealthy.

Dr Kissenger is the rare exception. He is not a psychopath. Maybe Cheney is harvestable. And a few hundred other non-pychopaths.

It's a pathetic number, whatever it is.

And this, apparently is a problem for the universe.

6th density negative made the case for removing Lennon.... or else...
they were contemplating defeat. That's their really hot trump card.

They know that we need them to hold the negative polarity.

It's a shitty job, and Kissenger can't do it all by himself.

The good news is that Lennon is still more than viable as a composer on 4D.

I realized I needed to forgive Mark Chapman, MK-Ultra folks, Dr K, Dick Cheney, Dick Nixon, and the Illuminati. Easier said than done, and yet
the alternative: to not forgive.... is to deny my humanoid nature.

Btw, I prefer the word humanoid over the word wanderer to describe
the extreme contrast between my personality and about 40% of USA people compared to humans, who make up around 60% of the USA population.

Blessings,
Michael
(05-08-2013, 11:50 PM)untilbeyond Wrote: [ -> ]Also, the body of information in the five books could be have accuracy in the 50% range. Most of what is presented is half-way correct.

At the time that Ra presented the information, it was in the 80's and Ra said that many more would be coming. However, 50% may be a bit high. I (think) I can pick out wanderers, to some degree, and (I think that) we aren't that close.

Quote:Also, given our interference patterns, I don't know if the majority of wanderers... who have a positive nature.... devote 51% of their life-force
in STO. We aspire to that.

We are also having the energy "picked off" of us by those of a negative orientation who are no longer 3D as well. I know it's happening to me.
(05-09-2013, 08:27 PM)kainous Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-08-2013, 11:50 PM)untilbeyond Wrote: [ -> ]Also, the body of information in the five books could be have accuracy in the 50% range. Most of what is presented is half-way correct.

At the time that Ra presented the information, it was in the 80's and Ra said that many more would be coming. However, 50% may be a bit high. I (think) I can pick out wanderers, to some degree, and (I think that) we aren't that close.

Quote:Also, given our interference patterns, I don't know if the majority of wanderers... who have a positive nature.... devote 51% of their life-force
in STO. We aspire to that.

We are also having the energy "picked off" of us by those of a negative orientation who are no longer 3D as well. I know it's happening to me.

Elaborate?
(05-08-2013, 11:50 PM)untilbeyond Wrote: [ -> ]By the way, I prefer the word humanoid over the word wanderer to describe
the extreme contrast between my personality and about 40% of USA people compared to humans, who make up around 60% of the USA population.

Wanderers are determined by their personalities? Are you sure?
Pages: 1 2 3