Bring4th

Full Version: Does anyone here want to forget like I do?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Life just isn't as intimating when you know you are a part of a single consciousness experiencing himself and that you can't really die. I used to be an atheist. I was uncertain about death but the uncertainty was thrilling. I felt truly engaged in reality. I felt like I had something invested in it just by living. I felt like I was an individual and that meant something. Now it's a nominal term out of many.

I no longer operate on faith... I just know. It's without question that the world is a fabrication, an illusion of thoughts and I love to engage it but I would love to engage it without knowing it's just a hologram. I want to feel absolutely immersed in it.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z7BuQFUhsRM

We forget at birth for a very good reason.

Not Sure once described the knowledge of The Law of One as physical death. And it is. We return back home in thought with the comfort of this knowledge that we are safe.

Did we all choose before we incarnated to have this knowledge? Why? Do Wanderers prefer the knowledge of the LOO?
Physical death is one of the first gates.

There are others. While you may know of and in fact be able to occasionally grasp this "first gate" how about the others. Let me point them out, at least a few of them.

Be able to live without using knowledge of death / unity of self for as long as possible (use of godpower made life boring according to Ra, more or less).

Be able to make friends with opposite sides of the polarity spectrum and have these be friends with one another (Ah my goddess, Marller and Belldandy friendship)

Be able to introduce yourself to creatures that would normally be only and exclusively interested in devouring you and remaining undevoured (try to go into hell and slide down the back of Lucifer via divina comedia and come out without being stuck in the hell gravity well.)

Be able to exist in the void and create a vessel for travel in it without need of constant "soil" stop overs (create a flying machine that can remain flying "forever" (no bird or common animal can do this and thus you would be first on earth, or amongst first on earth.)

Be able to bring life to a planet in a way that the planet maintains life (be around when they terraform Mars, or, make your own ship, jump to a new system, and find a new mars there and make it your own, imagine a giant planet made of clay that you can just get your fingers into, doesnt matter if you die since its "your project" you'd just find your way back there again and again until its done).

Be able to love a mate that you know is just your shadow self / dark side as a separate self due to having polarized so farm from the normal non polarity that even normal non polarity doesnt feel like you and thus your mate feels even less like you (learn to love things which are not normal to you).

and so on.

"physical death" is kind of... not really the end all be all of ascension. Once you realize you can transcend it but you cant transcend "boredom" (5th density form) you'll have a massive amount of things you can do between "just being 3rd D biological" and "immediate unity with the godhood for eternity".

I have a fairly good feeling that some of my "selves" were in a bit of a rush to head back to the godhood and I lost sizable chunks of myself that I'd rather not have lost / rather get back, but its just more work to do in the 4th density.

"Oh I didnt know I could still love like this, its great isnt it." would be one 4th density finding of self by self. I ofcourse dislike losing love / ability to love / desire to love in duration of the knowledge process but it cant be helped.

I had a dream that vaquely touches on this. I was in a war, or some kind of situation where conflict was inevitable (zombies?) and I only had a small side-arm and I told them its all I need and the rest I spent on covering myself with blankets and all things soft. You know. Just incase.

Thats pretty much the situation here. We're wading into a deep river and we know it might be troublesome, but we'll get across, The real question is, how much do we get across with, with whom and how well did we prepare for it in advance so as not to lose everything in the river.

IF all we did before crossing the river is worry about not getting wet. We wont have much. If we watched anime of goddesses, played games where we are the galactic helpers / delivery boys / heroes and spend our day sitting still imagining various scenarios with the help of this thing called "pc/console" and hanging out with our friends, when we cross the river we'll have much to take with us. Beacause, the real question is this, what if when you die, your friends simply turn to the gods / goddessess / aliens you spent your life with, with the exception that they already know what you did for them, even if you dont know.

For us its just a game. But if for them, they know it is, in the end, a game and place their game in your hands and pray that your wisdom, living in this land of wisdom, will bring their love the density of reality they want, then you are indeed serving as "their energy battery".

Anyway. Harvest is what it is, life is what it is. Knowledge eventually kills but creativity always resurrects. Theres always something more to try or to do. That is, up until end 5th, where we usually turn towards a game of "see who can go the longest having created a perfect universe without anyone coming to bother them with anything and sleep a sleep of constantly increasing pleasure that you emit around you in your blissfull sleep state" Once you get into that game you can be gone for billions of years. So long in fact that slowly others start to accumulate around you and your light gets brighter and brighter.

You'll see where this is going I'm sure.

Dont worry so much friend Illusive Man Smile

http://youtu.be/0ytxzD5uBBA Here, have a video sent by a friend.

What are actors except early 4th density learners in the art of projecting a single thought form for an extended period of time without faltering.

http://humoncomics.com/horrible-people Also here have a (most comics not safe for work but this particular one is) about how quilt works and how thought forms function.

I'm on a roll here: http://www.dominic-deegan.com/comics/20130409.gif this would be for the most part, my seer version and what its doing and what others are perceiving it as doing. BL pay notice here.

Brittany

Moths will always be attracted to the light, no matter if it burns.

Zachary

I know what you mean. Yet, when I was 'asleep' I lived somewhat of an empty life, now being more aware of the nature of reality (we are always learning!), I find there is a void in me that has been filled...I cannot starve as I am Infinitely fed.

I am just now getting back to engaging myself more in life. For the last few years I have felt pretty un-grounded and spacey, overall. If we can find balance a midst the knowledge we have re-discovered, to whatever degree one experiences it, I think it only leaves more potential than previously was for a more rich and thrilling life experience. Remember, no matter what you are faced with it is all a matter of Perspective. The mode from which we perceive is chosen, not forced upon us.

I think some people are drawn to the LOO because it emanates a truth that many of us resonate with; there is familiarity. I remember when I first picked up the LOO I didn't get passed the first few pages as I was quick to judge. The way the information is presented is rather..distinct for lack of a better term...it takes someone willing to put down their biases and judgments and really try to understand and digest what is being shared.

Like Britanny said for some beings it is just inevitable they will come to this knowledge someway or another. Most of 'us' I find, set up distinct yet sometimes subtle catalysts to gently point us in this direction.
Actually it should give you an even greater sense of direction considering the end result of accomplishing what you incarnated for means graduation.

Do you really wanna be stuck in another 75,000 cycle repeating this density over and over until the next harvest?

That alone should give you the motivation to work on whatever biases and lessons you still need to accomplish.

Also you claim to know instead of it being based on faith but without proof, its still faith based no matter how confident you are in the knowing of such truth.

Unbound

I was born with memory intact of my existence beyond this life, so I don't know if I have ever been 'fully immersed' although I have many memories of lives in which I was. I have no desire to cling to illusions in the face of seemingly unpleasant, 'boring' reality but instead treat that very challenge as the pressure which causes me to continuously drive forward by my own veracity.

Adonai One

(04-10-2013, 01:06 PM)Jeremy Wrote: [ -> ]Actually it should give you an even greater sense of direction considering the end result of accomplishing what you incarnated for means graduation.

Do you really wanna be stuck in another 75,000 cycle repeating this density over and over until the next harvest?

That alone should give you the motivation to work on whatever biases and lessons you still need to accomplish.

Also you claim to know instead of it being based on faith but without proof, its still faith based no matter how confident you are in the knowing of such truth.
Polarity is not measured by your belief in god or other spiritual matters. It's about how you serve yourself or others. I already had much direction in this matter before the LOO. The veil isn't a vice or a challenge to be overcome but an environment some prefer.

Everything is faith by your definition. It takes faith to believe the universe isn't going to fall apart.

(04-10-2013, 01:53 PM)TheEternal Wrote: [ -> ]I was born with memory intact of my existence beyond this life, so I don't know if I have ever been 'fully immersed' although I have many memories of lives in which I was. I have no desire to cling to illusions in the face of seemingly unpleasant, 'boring' reality but instead treat that very challenge as the pressure which causes me to continuously drive forward by my own veracity.
There is a lot of wisdom in this. I will remember these words.

Unbound

I would also note that the reason the 'veiled' existence is desired by some is for the fact of its vice and challenge. One who enters beneath the veil seeks the suppression of the veil.

Adonai One

(04-10-2013, 02:41 PM)TheEternal Wrote: [ -> ]I would also note that the reason the 'veiled' existence is desired by some is for the fact of its vice and challenge. One who enters beneath the veil seeks the suppression of the veil.

My wording fails again. I stand corrected. So it is, indeed. something to be overcome by some people.

Unbound

The veil acts the same as the force that compresses a spring. It creates pressure which causes consciousness to 'spring up'.