Bring4th

Full Version: Is the higher self static or dynamic?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
If our higher self is who we will be at the end of our journey, then will they not change as our choices do?
The end point of your journey changes moment to moment. So your higher self changes moment to moment.

One may debate that if it has changed "infinite amount of times" between its selves to "please" you doesnt it mean that it is, in effect, the one that changes to please you.

Aka: The visible world.
The higher self is our mid-sixth-density self, but that's not the end of our journey.
(04-10-2013, 07:20 AM)βαθμιαίος Wrote: [ -> ]The higher self is our mid-sixth-density self, but that's not the end of our journey.

Hi, βαθμιαίος, can you explain better, please? Then, what is? I would like to know more on what you think about this fascinating subject.

Also, one area that has always interested me is when does the Higher Self of an entity actually come into manifestation, given that it seems we move from 1st to 7th density, and in the 1st, we only have awareness, with the spirit coming into position at the latter stages of the 2nd (if my interpretation is right)?
What if you were one with all that there is in all infinities in all directions. What would you do? Thats right, make someone to play with.

So naturally 6.5 cant be the end of the journey. Only a point that clearly and without a doubt marks a new part of the story.

Its a round about way of saying "As far as we know of, there is no answer in strict unity."
(04-10-2013, 04:17 AM)Adonai-1 Wrote: [ -> ]If our higher self is who we will be at the end of our journey, then will they not change as our choices do?

Quote:70.11 Questioner: Would an analogy for this situation be that an individual’s Higher Self is manipulating, to some extent shall I say, the mind/body/spirit complex that is its analog to move it through the lower densities for the purposes of gaining experience and finally transferring that experience or amalgamating it in mid-sixth-density with the Higher Self?

Ra: I am Ra. This is incorrect. The Higher Self does not manipulate its past selves. It protects when possible and guides when asked, but the force of free will is paramount. The seeming contradictions of determinism and free will melt when it is accepted that there is such a thing as true simultaneity. The Higher Self is the end result of all the development experienced by the mind/body/spirit complex to that point.

Quote:36.7 Questioner: In that case my higher self would, shall we say, have a very large advantage in knowing precisely what was needed since it would know what… as far as I am concerned, what was going to happen. Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. This is incorrect, in that this would be an abrogation of free will. The higher self aspect is aware of the lessons learned through the sixth density. The progress rate is fairly well understood. The choices which must be made to achieve the higher self as it is are in the provenance of the mind/body/spirit complex itself.

Thus the higher self is like the map in which the destination is known; the roads are very well known, these roads being designed by intelligent infinity working through intelligent energy. However, the higher self aspect can program only for the lessons and certain predisposing limitations if it wishes. The remainder is completely the free choice of each entity. There is the perfect balance between the known and the unknown.

Unbound

Both, like all things, for it exists as a fixed vibrational 'time/space-zone', e.g., (6th density) or spectrum which is in ratio or proportion to the current fragment of your total consciousness that you are. Thus, that ratio is ever changing its relationship as the lower fragment rises to greater unity.

In truth, as I understand, only what we conceive as our 'highest self' within this octave is the mid-sixth higher self, however, there are other 'higher selves' along the way throughout all the other densities prior to the sixth within which all these different higher selves are resolved in the Monad or Atman.

The higher self of our sixth density self is our 9th dimensional self which is that which translates light to our mid-sixth higher self from the next/other octaves. Beyond that is the 12th dimensional Christ/Buddhic self which is capable of existing in all octaves at once.
(04-10-2013, 07:28 AM)Confused Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, βαθμιαίος, can you explain better, please? Then, what is? I would like to know more on what you think about this fascinating subject.

Broadly speaking, the end of the journey is the Creator, which is also the beginning of the next journey. "...we can assure you that there is no end to your selves, your understanding, what you would call your journey of seeking, or your perceptions of the creation."

More narrowly, there's still a lot of this octave to experience even after mid-sixth density: late sixth and all of seventh.

(04-10-2013, 07:28 AM)Confused Wrote: [ -> ]Also, one area that has always interested me is when does the Higher Self of an entity actually come into manifestation, given that it seems we move from 1st to 7th density, and in the 1st, we only have awareness, with the spirit coming into position at the latter stages of the 2nd (if my interpretation is right)?

I don't know -- interesting question. Maybe as soon as the soul is created?
(04-10-2013, 02:33 PM)βαθμιαίος Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-10-2013, 07:28 AM)Confused Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, βαθμιαίος, can you explain better, please? Then, what is? I would like to know more on what you think about this fascinating subject.

Broadly speaking, the end of the journey is the Creator, which is also the beginning of the next journey. "...we can assure you that there is no end to your selves, your understanding, what you would call your journey of seeking, or your perceptions of the creation."

More narrowly, there's still a lot of this octave to experience even after mid-sixth density: late sixth and all of seventh.

(04-10-2013, 07:28 AM)Confused Wrote: [ -> ]Also, one area that has always interested me is when does the Higher Self of an entity actually come into manifestation, given that it seems we move from 1st to 7th density, and in the 1st, we only have awareness, with the spirit coming into position at the latter stages of the 2nd (if my interpretation is right)?

I don't know -- interesting question. Maybe as soon as the soul is created?
What I understand is that the so called 'spirit' (part of the harvest of the previous octave was the efficacy of experience using mind-body-spirit complexes) comes into awareness (or possibility as the lightning striking the tower), in 3rd density. However, there are 2nd density bodies with awareness of spirit (bigfoot, Gandalf the cat, etc).

Well not 'complexes', sorry. mind-body-spirit is 'complex' only after the veil.

Not only that: some structures can have 3d awareness....
I just hope I don't have to go through another veiled experience in the next Octave. Or if it is veiled, that there won't be negativity to the degree we've seen it here in 3D.

I also wonder if Ra had reached their higher selves.
Thank you for responding to my question(s), βαθμιαίος and almostdone. Much appreciated Smile
(04-10-2013, 04:17 AM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]If our higher self is who we will be at the end of our journey, then will they not change as our choices do?

The Higher Self is "you in the future", it does not change as your choices are made, because it is the result of the all the choices you *will* make. Any choice you make now, was a choice that it already made. It is the end result of all your freely chosen decisions made throughout the course of the densities.

As Ra has said, the *seeming* contradictions of free will and determinism melt when true simultaneity is accepted. Everything is happening/has happened/will happen. Everything, every slice of eventuality, exists right now, this very second.

The fact that your future already exists does not, in any way, negate free will. Afterall, all the choices that you will make that will result in the Higher Self manifestation were and *still are* your free will decisions. However, this doesn't mean your Higher Self knows your future, and in fact, Ra has told us that it doesn't, as this would be an abrogation of free will. The Higher Self that guides us, and is allowed to interact with us, is more like a "projection from you in the future". It is a gift from our mind/body/spirit/beingness/totality (our 7th density self) right before it merges with the One. It "gives" this infinitely complex "mid-sixth density" thoughtform resource called our "Higher Self" to its late sixth density self, which then uses this manifestation to assist itself in the past. The fact that it doesn't know your future is precisely why it is allowed to interact with its past self (as opposed to the late sixth density self). The law of confusion, or free will, wouldn't allow it otherwise.

As Ra has said, there is a perfect balance between the known and the unknown. All time is relative.

The Higher Self comes into manifestation at the end of the spiritual journey.

The mid 7th density self, right before turning towards the Allness of the creator, gives this thought-form resource we call the "The Higher Self" to its late 6th density self. The Higher Self is of mid 6th density. The late 6th density self uses its living bank of memory and the mind/body/spirit/beingness/totality (the thoughtform "higher self" of the "higher self") to "program" the Higher Self with the skills, for lack of better word, to guide and assist its past selves.

However, because all time is simultaneous, and only appears like a linear string of events within space/time, the Higher Self exists, outside of time, from the very first moment your consciousness entered space/time in 1st density.
Can the higher self be thought of as a guardian angel? And do we get to see our higher self in time/space when we pass over?
(04-11-2013, 05:29 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]Can the higher self be thought of as a guardian angel?

Ra has stated that the Higher Self guides when asked and protects when possible so I see no harm in considering it to be your "guardian angel".

(04-11-2013, 05:29 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]And do we get to see our higher self in time/space when we pass over?

Quote:36.10 Questioner: Well, let, let me be sure I understand this then. Would… We have spoken of certain particular individuals. In… For instance, we were speaking of George Patton in a previous communication. Then his higher self at the time of his incarnation here as George Patton about forty years ago, his higher self was at that time sixth-density? Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct. We make note at this time that each entity has several beings upon which to call for inner support. Any of these may be taken by an entity to be the mind/body/spirit complex totality. However, this is not the case. The mind/body/spirit complex totality is a nebulous collection of all that may occur held in understanding; the higher self itself a projection or manifestation of mind/body/spirit complex totality which then may communicate with the mind/body/spirit during the discarnate part of a cycle of rebirth or, during the incarnation may communicate if the proper pathways or channels through the roots of mind are opened.

So yes, you can see and communicate with your Higher Self after your physical incarnation.
Quote:Ra: I am Ra. This is incorrect. The higher self, as you call it, that is, that self which exists with full understanding of the accumulation of experiences of the entity, aids the entity in achieving healing of the experiences which have not been learned properly and assists as you have indicated in further life experience programming, as you may call it.

The mind/body/spirit complex totality is that which may be called upon by the higher self aspect just as the mind/body/spirit complex calls upon the higher self. In the one case you have a structured situation within the space/time continuum with the higher self having available to it the totality of experiences which have been collected by an entity and a very firm grasp of the lessons to be learned in this density.

The mind/body/spirit complex totality is as the shifting sands and is in some part a collection of parallel developments of the same entity. This information is made available to the higher self aspect. This aspect may then use these projected probability/possibility vortices in order to better aid in what you would call future life programming.

Now it all makes sense: Our higher self is essentially a culimination of all of our possible selves. There are an infinite amount of timelines of what we can be. So of course our higher self cannot predict our choices because we can be on any of these timelines.

Our higher self is neither static nor dynamic. It is all that we can and will be.