Bring4th

Full Version: When you run out of questions?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Like the title says it.

What to do in said situation. Thoughts?
Find a new place to look for questions?

If existence is the mystery of the Creator discovering itself, there's probably always more questions. :p

Unbound

It will lead to this question.

What is perhaps more mysterious than questions is who or what answers.
Just be.
Run out of questions?

You mean you run out of imagination.
There seems to be a trend lately by some regarding trying to understand the mystery that is creation which is confusing to me.

It has been stated in numerous sessions by Ra and q'uo that this is the density of choice not understanding. I can certainly understand the fascination regarding the urge to figure it all out but if one were to use this energy to work on themselves along with their relationship with all other selves by ways of acceptance, forgiveness, and seeing not only themselves but the creator within them, that to me, would be a better use of the short time we have here.

Of course this is only my opinion so please take no offense. I'm just seeing all these grandiose ideas or plans being devised and within this density, only a very very select few will ever attain so why not play the odds and just be within the moment and take in the creation in all its glory instead of trying to figure it all out?
Yeah, right about what I expected. Thanks Tongue
It means you are basically dead as you are an answer to a question.
Learn how to ask question from a curious child. Learn how a child's mind works.

Brittany

Start giving answers. Trust me, it will lead to more questions real quick.
In my experience, when I can't think of any questions, it is because I'm not paying close enough attention to my current situation. Something is always hiding from my conscious mind.
btw is there a specific context you are referring to?
In an infinite universe, there is no finite amount of questions. How do I come up with more questions? I assume everything I think I know could be wrong. That brings up many possibilities.
(04-10-2013, 08:59 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]It means you are basically dead as you are an answer to a question.

Which death would that be, Chemical, Elemental, Psychological, Spiritual, Soul, Soul group... Etc. Seeing as how death is a transformation not the end.

I'm more inclined to go with the "end of fifth density, bored of interaction in information/awareness and simply seeking unity" part.

The whole learning to apply already learned lessons for optimization of the process and not so much for to gain answers to specific questions.

So. What BL Said? Since all questions related to helping people are individual questions and not so much questions of cosmic significance and there are always more private questions, even if cosmic questions run out.
Death of your personality, which has nothing left to offer. Going back to sleep is death.

"End of fifth density" is more fantasy bullshit.

"No more questions" is much like the "homesickness" and other tired elevationist/escapist desires.
(04-11-2013, 04:48 AM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]Death of your personality, which has nothing left to offer. Going back to sleep is death.

"No more questions" is much like the "homesickness" and other tired elevationist/escapist desires.

Ahhhh, that explains a lot. Then I have nothing more to ask of you. Have a hug Heart Must be hard times when you ascribe such a title as Fantasy Bullshit to one of the core principles of the forums belief and Ra/Q'uo channelings.

I'm sure it will get better for you Smile
(04-11-2013, 05:10 AM)Not Sure Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-11-2013, 04:48 AM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]Death of your personality, which has nothing left to offer. Going back to sleep is death.

Ahhhh, that explains a lot. Then I have nothing more to ask of you. Have a hug Heart Must be hard times when you ascribe such a title as Fantasy Bullshit to one of the core principles of the forums belief and Ra/Q'uo channelings.

and when those "core principles" are no longer fashionable, yet another fad will be adopted as your own to indulge.
(04-11-2013, 06:18 AM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]

and when those "core principles" are no longer fashionable, yet another fad will be adopted as your own to indulge.

Yes you're absolutely right, Its called evolution, when the core principle of amfibian life no longer suited our fashionable trends, we adapted to a core principle of Mammalian form. What we'll adopt/adapt to from here I dont know, But I do agree that we will. I'm simply saying that it is much much preferable to be aware of the processess of adaption themselves (densities and such) than it is to be intimately aware with all of their outgrowths.

Certainly in the future this system of self to self interaction will grow obsolete. But, that is not why I'm giving you a hug.

I'm giving you a hug because the fact that all knowledge grows obsolete by design seems to offend you somehow. And that if anything in this creation is a hug worthy thing to say.

You're saying that the fact that we adopt new fads to indulge in is a bad thing. I couldn't think of anything more against the very nature of evolution and growth than that. So. Once again.

Heart =)

Edit: Spelling and typos.
And you create a "bad thing" in order to better learn your own position. "Hugs"
Yes, its called the negative polarity that we use to establish that which we are from that which we are not. Is there a confusion here?
(04-10-2013, 05:13 PM)Not Sure Wrote: [ -> ]Like the title says it.

What to do in said situation. Thoughts?

unless you claim to live a pain free life (ZERO suffering), then there will always be questions as to the cause of pain.

the pain is dissatisfaction, dis-ease, anxiety, worry, not-liking your food, intolerance, passive aggressive behaviour, knee pains, pimples on your chin, itchy feet, snarkiness, intolerance of others' views, intolerance of others' lack of progress, dandruff, hitting the level cap, torrents not downloading fast enough, missing my friend cyan, pretentiousness, etc etc and all the other million bullshit thoughts that pass through one's consciousness during the course of a day.

of course, one becomes progressively more skillful in dealing with these discordant thoughts as one learns the ways of the mind, and starts recognising various patterns of non-acceptance and knowing how to antidote them (understand them and integrate the previous abundant painful experiences).

before long, the ratio of peaceful balanced thoughts to painful, dissatisfied ones starts shifting, and one is able to glide over the ocean of life, rather than drowning and being overmatched and overwhelmed by the difficulties of 3d living, ie holding down a stable income, maintaining stable real-life relationships, being at ease with your place in existence, not being pulled apart by competing desires.
My friend said, to great accuracy.
"You are just surfing, but I have a submarine." Not sure if it applies here but I felt it would be nice to say Smile
(04-11-2013, 05:34 PM)plenum Wrote: [ -> ]the pain is dissatisfaction, dis-ease, anxiety, worry, not-liking your food, intolerance, passive aggressive behaviour, knee pains, pimples on your chin, itchy feet, snarkiness, intolerance of others' views, intolerance of others' lack of progress, dandruff, hitting the level cap, torrents not downloading fast enough, missing my friend cyan, pretentiousness, etc etc and all the other million bullshit thoughts that pass through one's consciousness during the course of a day.

I experienced a multitude of pains after consciously connecting to a past life. Might add that to the list LoL!
(04-11-2013, 07:59 PM)BrownEye Wrote: [ -> ]I experienced a multitude of pains after consciously connecting to a past life. Might add that to the list LoL!

I once had a vision that I thought was past life, which turned out to be a painful future prediction. So I can't tell what was past life or not. Though the way it turned out, it could have been past life as well. Sometimes we repeat lessons we do not learn from. Lesson learned is not to trust everything that comes into my mind. Some of it is STS by nature.
I remember Ra saying to focus on the Magician when the the "brain is full"....Enjoy the magic of the Logos...
(04-11-2013, 08:07 AM)Not Sure Wrote: [ -> ]Is there a confusion here?
I'd bet on it.
If universal abundance is realized in the present moment, you are moving in the light direction Heart
(04-11-2013, 06:40 AM)Not Sure Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-11-2013, 06:18 AM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]

Yes you're absolutely right, Its called evolution, when the core principle of amfibian life no longer suited our fashionable trends, we adapted to a core principle of Mammalian form. What we'll adopt/adapt to from here I dont know, But I do agree that we will. I'm simply saying that it is much much preferable to be aware of the processess of adaption themselves (densities and such) than it is to be intimately aware with all of their outgrowths.

Certainly in the future this system of self to self interaction will grow obsolete. But, that is not why I'm giving you a hug.

I'm giving you a hug because the fact that all knowledge grows obsolete by design seems to offend you somehow. And that if anything in this creation is a hug worthy thing to say.

You're saying that the fact that we adopt new fads to indulge in is a bad thing. I couldn't think of anything more against the very nature of evolution and growth than that. So. Once again.

Heart =)

Edit: Spelling and typos.

I don't want to speak for Zenny, but his words made me think about how just because something might make natural sense - such as the idea that we're wanderers and it's natural to feel homesick and shitty - can sometimes stop us from going deeper into looking at the feeling we describe as homesickness as something in and of itself to balance - after all, recall that Ra speaks of four helpful exercises: 1) see love in the moment 2) see self and creator 3) self other self as creator 4) meditation, contemplation, prayer.

Thus, even homesickness is in a certain sense an imbalance if we cannot see the love the in moment. Of course, the downside to seeing everything as lessons is that it is easy to fall into perfectionism and self-judgment if we don't make progress on everything.

I think a key part of the journey, however, is seeing things in all honesty, and then simply accepting how much of the catalyst we wish to work upon and how much we wish to consciously ignore. I think the journey becomes harder when we refuse to even see the catalyst perhaps by characterizing certain things as natural - when in fact they can prevent us from seeing the love in the moment, because then we do not even realize there are potential lessons to learn.

I'm not at all saying that this is what you or zenny are talking about. I couldn't really comment about what you were feeling without hearing a lot more description of what you were referring to in your original post. But I post this here as a stream of consciousness of my evolving perspective on our use of catalyst as a result of this thread, and for that I thank everyone Smile