Bring4th

Full Version: Is There a Spiritual Diet?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This Wanderer has a lot of very good videos on metaphysics.

100% right on!!!

It's all excellent, but 5:12 to 5:42 is particularly astute.

The only part I was surprised about was wine. (Ouch!) I wonder if she can see a distinction between organic wine (which is just fermented fruit, and fermented foods tend to be healthy), and the stuff in grocery stores that has added sulfites. I'm guessing that it may be the sulfites that cause the reaction, rather than the wine itself.

I'd never heard of her before but I now want to check out her other videos. Thanks for sharing!

Related thread:

Health & Diet > The Best Diet for Developing Psychic Abilities
(04-11-2013, 09:39 PM)Bring4th_Monica Wrote: [ -> ]I'd never heard of her before but I now want to check out her other videos. Thanks for sharing!

I had come across one of her videos describing the energy that flows out of your hands during healing. Her description was the first time I had heard of what I experience, never came across any descriptions like hers. I subscribed to her channel and pretty much spaced her off. A Dolores student gave a link to her saying her descriptions were matching that of Dolores Cannon. What was said caught my attention as well. She does a very good job of simplifying concepts for her videos. Something kind of rare in the "new age" arena.
I'm not sure as a spiritual diet as such, but right now, I'm on no diet at all lol.

just about to end day 3 of a spontaneous fast (last one was Dec last year).

I'd really like to stretch this one out to five or six days; just to see what my body is capable of.

as before, it's a water-based fast (ie no nutrient intake), and I was a bit light headed earlier this evening; which I take to be ketosis?

I broke through a plateau at the time of my last fast; I see the fast as not a cause but a corresponding effect of inner shifts.
Cool! I've done lots of spontaneous fasts - suddenly I just felt this intense spiritual energy, a sort of high, and knew I had to fast. Food was suddenly alien to me!

I've always done juice fasts though...the detox effect is even stronger with fresh juices, and the body doesn't get depleted, yet still gets into that high state, and since it isn't depleted, the person can fast much longer.

As long as there is no solid food, the body's digestive system basically is suspended and turns instead to breaking down toxins, which translates to breaking down emotional toxins also. Mental barriers are also broken down and higher consciousness ensues.

This can be done with either juice or water. With juices, the energies of the rays are also added to the equation, since the various colors of fresh fruits and veggies are, essentially, trapped light. Ie. a juice cocktail of red beets, orange carrots, yellow bell peppers, green kale, blue berries will cover the first 5. Wild algae will cover the top 2 chakras since it goes all the way to violet. I find this enhances the experience.

In my experience, the first 3 days were the roughest, and it started getting good around day 7. Usually I did 7-10 days. I did 2 weeks once, and my husband did 3 weeks. Intense! The spiritual clarity is quite an experience!

I would definitely do fresh juices if more than 3 days.

I've never done a water fast so have no basis of comparison. It seems like it would be much harder. Also, water isn't a benign substance, so the type of water used is important.

Please let us know how it turns out for you!
i guess were in alignment plenum as im doing a fast now too. just kind of got the urge to do it. i am taking fresh juices in so the body is getting nutrition and i have not really felt much of a craving for food. i woke up this morning and felt no desire for food at all. i think at some point a fast becomes spiritual in its purpose and we just start to observe stuff. not taking in food frees us to really observe things i would think.

norral Heart
I've been on the opposite of a fast reecently . . . I find myself incredibly hungry and I am eating way more that usual Angel
I have made changes throughout my spiritual life.
I don't eat bread anymore, no dairy products and eat less meat. I do eat meat when my body tells me too in order to have a better grounding.
I believe that a spiritual diet isn't just about avoiding a lot of food groups. My body tells me too what I have to eat. And yes sometimes that is chocolat, bread or meat. But then it is because my body needs that in that moment.
However when I was in a period of getting a lot of high energies I suddenly couldn't eat meat or processed foods at all. Not even drink anything else then water. But now I am going through a growth period and my body needs other food, sometimes more grounding food.
(04-12-2013, 08:47 AM)plenum Wrote: [ -> ]I'm not sure as a spiritual diet as such, but right now, I'm on no diet at all lol.

just about to end day 3 of a spontaneous fast (last one was Dec last year).

I'd really like to stretch this one out to five or six days; just to see what my body is capable of.

as before, it's a water-based fast (ie no nutrient intake), and I was a bit light headed earlier this evening; which I take to be ketosis?

I broke through a plateau at the time of my last fast; I see the fast as not a cause but a corresponding effect of inner shifts.

Could you share your experience re: fast - what do you do, how long, etc. etc. Thank you!
(04-22-2013, 08:24 PM)rie Wrote: [ -> ]ur experience re: fast - what do you do, how long, etc. etc. Thank you!

And can you please tell us fast!!!
I'am sure for some people it plays a role but to be honest I have found no correlation in what I eat to my spiritual energy or understanding. As a poor backpacker I ate mostly fast food while I was travelling America and I had some of the most intense "spiritual" experiences while over there. I mean if I ate human flesh for a week unknowingly it wouldn't affect my vibration at all, obviously if I was aware that affect me but then perhaps If the person died of natural causes it wouldn't bother me much, perhaps I could turn it into a spiritual enhancer by making myself believe it will give me added energy. I wonder what human flesh tastes like, perhaps like chicken.

It's more a question of sustainability and mass imo. Ways we can sustain and provide for everyone whether that be blood and flesh or juice and pulp doesn't matter. Of course though it's up to you to decide what matters for you or to follow your inner voice and find out what matters to you.

I say eat what you can when you want to, aren't hungry then don't eat, hungry then eat. Feel like your energy body or w/e can sustain you in a fast for a few days then boom do it, feel like you need to eat a horse then boom do it.
(04-22-2013, 08:49 PM)Sagittarius Wrote: [ -> ]feel like you need to eat a horse then boom do it.

Does it matter what the horse thinks about that?
(04-22-2013, 09:07 PM)Bring4th_Monica Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-22-2013, 08:49 PM)Sagittarius Wrote: [ -> ]feel like you need to eat a horse then boom do it.

Does it matter what the horse thinks about that?

I think it matters what you think about it since you and the horse are in that situation because you and the horse willed it to be so.So someone in that situation could get the thought see the horse and then truly know, one could choose to eat the horse and then know, one could not eat the horse and then know. I'am not saying it is the right or wrong thing to do, I'am saying do what you gotta do when you feel the need to do it then you will grow stronger in knowing yourself and what you would do in a future situation. I mean there are many upon many of possible situations a man could feel the need to eat a horse, everyone has different lessons so the situation especially in the mind would be unique for everyone. I'am completely open to me seeing, experiencing or knowing something that would cause me to focus my intent on becoming vegetarian, I'am quite comfortable in my omnivorous ways at the moment however. I have found whether I eat meat or not has had no effect on me at all least of all spiritually so I simply wish to convey that to any who may be interested.

I can't speak for anyone else but experiencing things for yourself is the only way you learn. So i'am all for people following spiritual diet rules if that is what they want. I eat a lot of meat though as my uncle is a farmer and a butcher and I would challenge anyone to a spirit-off the rules are who can sit in meditation the longest Smile. I bet I could out meditate the lady in that video even with my fluoride calcified pineal gland and stomach full of cows broken dreams hehe. I wonder how much unconditional love she can maintain as she is slitting a cows throat I know I can, perhaps that can be a new event in the spirit-off.
(04-23-2013, 08:45 AM)Sagittarius Wrote: [ -> ]I wonder how much unconditional love she can maintain as she is slitting a cows throat I know I can, perhaps that can be a new event in the spirit-off.

That comment might make sense from the same perspective of Hitler coming from a positive Oversoul. And it is known that Hitler is healing from all the damage he did to himself. So from the perspective of One that does not need to go through healing, that comment does not make sense.
(04-23-2013, 08:45 AM)Sagittarius Wrote: [ -> ]I think it matters what you think about it since you and the horse are in that situation because you and the horse willed it to be so.

In the same way that a human victim of violence willed it to be so?

(04-23-2013, 08:45 AM)Sagittarius Wrote: [ -> ]So someone in that situation could get the thought see the horse and then truly know, one could choose to eat the horse and then know, one could not eat the horse and then know.

One doesn't actually need to kill a horse to discern what the horse thinks about being killed. Simple observation tells us that animals run, fly or swim away from their predators, and cry out in fear and pain when they are killed. They express their opinion quite well.

(04-23-2013, 08:45 AM)Sagittarius Wrote: [ -> ]I'am not saying it is the right or wrong thing to do, I'am saying do what you gotta do when you feel the need to do it then you will grow stronger in knowing yourself and what you would do in a future situation.

OK. My point was: Do you think we should even be concerned at all about how our actions affect other-selves?

(04-23-2013, 08:45 AM)Sagittarius Wrote: [ -> ]I mean there are many upon many of possible situations a man could feel the need to eat a horse,

S/he may feel a need, but that doesn't mean it really is necessary.

(04-23-2013, 08:45 AM)Sagittarius Wrote: [ -> ]I'am completely open to me seeing, experiencing or knowing something that would cause me to focus my intent on becoming vegetarian,

Cool! Cool I respect open-mindedness!

Here are some topics you may find of interest:

http://bring4th.org/forums/showthread.ph...2#pid89582

The bottom of that post has an index of topics pertaining to eating animals, from a spiritual perspective.

(04-23-2013, 08:45 AM)Sagittarius Wrote: [ -> ]I'am quite comfortable in my omnivorous ways at the moment however. I have found whether I eat meat or not has had no effect on me at all least of all spiritually so I simply wish to convey that to any who may be interested.

How do you know? Being that most of us don't know how to measure our polarity.

(04-23-2013, 08:45 AM)Sagittarius Wrote: [ -> ]I can't speak for anyone else but experiencing things for yourself is the only way you learn. So i'am all for people following spiritual diet rules if that is what they want. I eat a lot of meat though as my uncle is a farmer and a butcher and I would challenge anyone to a spirit-off the rules are who can sit in meditation the longest Smile. I bet I could out meditate the lady in that video even with my fluoride calcified pineal gland and stomach full of cows broken dreams hehe.

Ah, so you measure spirituality by how long one can meditate?

Hmmm...but STS entities can meditate too.

Apparently, we have a different definition of spirituality.

(04-23-2013, 08:45 AM)Sagittarius Wrote: [ -> ]I wonder how much unconditional love she can maintain as she is slitting a cows throat I know I can, perhaps that can be a new event in the spirit-off.

If you are feeling unconditional love in the moment you are slitting a cow's throat, to whom is it directed?
Using your logic, Sagittarius, one can rape, pillage, and kill all in the name of love, and it be completely beneficial.

Regardless of preset conditions, you are still willfully inflicting pain on animals by eating them. If you were that animal, in its state of mind, how would you feel about that abridging of free-will?

Using your line of reasoning there are no ethics. The foundation of ethics is based on empathy, and it would appear your empathy for slaughtered animals would be lacking.
(04-23-2013, 03:42 PM)MarcRammer Wrote: [ -> ]Using your logic, Sagittarius, one can rape, pillage, and kill all in the name of love, and it be completely beneficial.

Regardless of preset conditions, you are still willfully inflicting pain on animals by eating them. If you were that animal, in its state of mind, how would you feel about that abridging of free-will?

Using your line of reasoning there are no ethics. The foundation of ethics is based on empathy, and it would appear your empathy for slaughtered animals would be lacking.

I don't think we know enough to state it being completely beneficial but yes rape pillage and carnage has and will be performed in the name of love. Until entities learn that is not what they desire and rise above base instincts.

Just like people will continue to eat animals if and when it is decided that it is not needed. Hopefully they can create meat that tastes the same without having to kill animals in the future.

Unconditional love is not on any one thing or other self. Unconditional love is the acceptance and forgiveness of everything you know and see. It is the knowing to the core that no matter what you experience everything is as it should be, it is the acceptance of no control and total control.

One does not seek death when balanced in unconditional love but neither does one blink at it.
(04-23-2013, 10:12 PM)Sagittarius Wrote: [ -> ]I don't think we know enough to state it being completely beneficial but yes rape pillage and carnage has and will be performed in the name of love.

Are you referring to, for example, when people fight wars in the name of religion, such as when the Europeans slaughtered the Native Americans, or current jihadists?

If so, that, isn't in the name of love; it's in the name of religion. There's a huge difference.

If that isn't what you meant, then I'm completely mystified by your statement. Can you explain?

(04-23-2013, 10:12 PM)Sagittarius Wrote: [ -> ]Just like people will continue to eat animals if and when it is decided that it is not needed. Hopefully they can create meat that tastes the same without having to kill animals in the future.

Yes, 3D humans will continue to do things due to lack of awareness. I have no issue with that. My issue is when otherwise spiritually oriented people knowingly contribute to the suffering of other beings, when it isn't necessary, just to satisfy that 'taste' that you speak of. There's a huge difference!

(04-23-2013, 10:12 PM)Sagittarius Wrote: [ -> ]Unconditional love is not on any one thing or other self. Unconditional love is the acceptance and forgiveness of everything you know and see. It is the knowing to the core that no matter what you experience everything is as it should be, it is the acceptance of no control and total control.

One does not seek death when balanced in unconditional love but neither does one blink at it.

You seem to be lumping in killing with nonviolent death. Death and killing are 2 separate things. Yes, death must ultimately be accepted, and, to some degree, there are times when we must also accept when others kill. But again, that isn't the same as doing the killing ourselves.
(04-23-2013, 10:47 PM)Bring4th_Monica Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-23-2013, 10:12 PM)Sagittarius Wrote: [ -> ]I don't think we know enough to state it being completely beneficial but yes rape pillage and carnage has and will be performed in the name of love.

Are you referring to, for example, when people fight wars in the name of religion, such as when the Europeans slaughtered the Native Americans, or current jihadists?

If so, that, isn't in the name of love; it's in the name of religion. There's a huge difference.

If that isn't what you meant, then I'm completely mystified by your statement. Can you explain?

(04-23-2013, 10:12 PM)Sagittarius Wrote: [ -> ]Just like people will continue to eat animals if and when it is decided that it is not needed. Hopefully they can create meat that tastes the same without having to kill animals in the future.

Yes, 3D humans will continue to do things due to lack of awareness. I have no issue with that. My issue is when otherwise spiritually oriented people knowingly contribute to the suffering of other beings, when it isn't necessary, just to satisfy that 'taste' that you speak of. There's a huge difference!

(04-23-2013, 10:12 PM)Sagittarius Wrote: [ -> ]Unconditional love is not on any one thing or other self. Unconditional love is the acceptance and forgiveness of everything you know and see. It is the knowing to the core that no matter what you experience everything is as it should be, it is the acceptance of no control and total control.

You seem to be lumping in killing with nonviolent death. Death and killing are 2 separate things. Yes, death must ultimately be accepted, and, to some degree, there are times when we must also accept when others kill. But again, that isn't the same as doing the killing ourselves.

I agree with you, to be honest I forgot my original point in the first place if I even had one. I haven't been sleeping well these past few days and have been grumpy, I apologize for posting when in an emotional state.

I think my original post was more to get a negative reaction and grind some gears then to actually teach/learn or learn/teach.
(04-23-2013, 11:00 PM)Sagittarius Wrote: [ -> ]I agree with you, to be honest I forgot my original point in the first place if I even had one. I haven't been sleeping well these past few days and have been grumpy, I apologize for posting when in an emotional state.

I think my original post was more to get a negative reaction and grind some gears then to actually teach/learn or learn/teach.

Heart
to all our relations...

wow,
this thread has some strong energy/information exchange. amazing thoughts.

BEAUTIFUL HUMANS,,, POWERFUL FAMILY

diet is very profound ...
if we/you do not notice how it affects us, i offer that there are many profound energy sources that affect our consciousness & spiritual awareness that we do not notice.

quote : "Hopefully they can create meat that tastes the same ..." ... this says a lot about the issue.

the purpose of eating is nourishment. to nurture our bodies health and senses.
while taste is an elite sense that (once mastered) offers incredible spiritual and physical communications, lessons, and sensations, it is not the main function/purpose of eating.
. . .

i've been having a lot of fun with teas!
similar to fasting, once i've filled myself with one of my wonderful, nutritious, herbal tea blends, my hunger is often satisfied ... and so is my spirit.

i recently obtained an organic powdered mushroom blend that contains :
activated mycelium & fruiting body of Reishi, Cordyceps, Chaga, Mesima, Lions Mane, Turkey Tail, Maitake, Shiitake, Blazei, Poria, Agarikon, Sueherotake, Oyster, & True Tinder Polypore ...

i usually start my day with half a lemon raw in water, the other half in a tea blend. i like to make several blends before i eat, which usually pushes hunger off.

. . .

nurturing our bodies and learning the (spirit) science of diet can be a lot of fun. but, as the woman in the video said, it takes practice, and should be approached (respectfully) one step at a time.
we have been conditioned down to our genetics. (in 3D) it might take at least a couple of generations to repair the distortions and genetical perversions of our taste oriented diets;
but a healthy decision today, is a positive influence on tomorrow.

...also, focussing on breathing (as often as possible), often fills me with enormous amounts of energy.

i am grateful ... bless
I agree with her list of the baddies, however I love a glass of red. I think once my vibration rises sufficiently maybe I won't need it.

In the last 2 months I've been so happy and joyful and needed less food. I've lost 9kg and still going. Some mornings I wake up ravenous though. But I notice a marked increase in positive thoughts connected to less food consumption and subsequent weight loss. It's lovely!

There must be a correlation between vibration raising and need for food (assuming food was your comfort - which it was for me). I don't need the comfort from food as my thoughts are comforting me. Previously my mind was ravaged by my thoughts.
I love Teal Scott, a woman full of good advices Smile She is a great teacher and one of the online spiritual people I like best.

About diet, I completely agree about its importance. Our bodies are very beautiful machines and, just like cars, can break down if we feed them the wrong type of fuel. What we eat we become, as we integrate the food into our physical being.

My experience: At age 17 I became pescetarian because I felt compassion for the animals. A few months before I stumbled upon videos and documentation relating how animals were treated and then slaughtered, and it simply broke my heart. I wanted nothing to do with it. I remained pescetarian until November 2012 when I felt the call to become vegetarian fully. Over summer 2012, I barely ate any fish, and the few times I did during that period, it felt heavy and not so good. I felt numb. During the same period, I was making a shift in my life and welcoming more light and love into it. I connected the dots and decided to change my diet as my body did not want fish anymore. I don't crave meat and I feel great. I take nutrition very seriously and eat a balanced diet. I eat some chocolate and sometimes desserts, but I keep it under control - too much doesn't feel good (plus it makes me gain weight if I over-indulge for an extended period). Overall, I would say my vegetarianism is a consequence of a more active spiritual life, and opening my heart to all lifeforms.

When people ask me about diet, I usually tell them to listen to their body. Does it really need all that meat? Does it feel right? And if not, why continue on that path? I usually encourage people to go for organic foods if they want to make a small change, as even passing from fast food/processed food to organic can help the body.
I've been tossing the idea around but tbh, it's just not financially feasible for me right now. Being an xray tech requires quite a bit more calories than your everyday office worker. I also work two xray jobs with little time off so I'm on my feet for the majority of the day.

Also, one of the if not the last illusory joys in my life is working out. To be able to maintain the muscle that I have built, requires much more protein than your normal person. This is where the financial aspect comes in to play. I would have to eat a ton of veggies and beans to not only maintain but to get me through the work days