Bring4th

Full Version: Creatures of the Orion group
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I always thought this quote was interesting:

Quote:43.7 Questioner: These other second-density types need the blood to remain in the physical? Do they come in and out of our physical density from one of the astral planes?

Ra: I am Ra. These entities are, shall we say, creatures of the Orion group. They do not exist in astral planes as do the thought-forms but wait within the Earth’s surface. We, as always, remind you that it is our impression that this type of information is unimportant.

What sort of creatures do you think the Orion group has lurking in the Earth's surface?

Monsters?
They are 2nd-density so not much to worry about in regards to intelligence. From my readings in the paranormal, I assume they are reptilian-like creatures akin to the chupacabra. Nothing more than an advanced coyote.
I'm not sure, but I'll take the advice and not worry about it BigSmile
I think it is either mosquitos or vampire bats. And it is "unimportant" in the bigger scheme of things.
(04-14-2013, 12:15 AM)neutral333 Wrote: [ -> ]I think it is either mosquitos or vampire bats. And it is "unimportant" in the bigger scheme of things.

In the context of the query, you'll discover they were talking about cattle mutilations. I think Don may have mentioned the cattle being sucked dry of all blood. I've read similar anecdotes about similar remains and it always either ends in FBI agents scouring the scene with M16s or a daring explorer finding himself in a cave with a reptilian beast.

Apparently extraterrestial lifeforms don't like solid foods: They rather just drink the blood.
(04-14-2013, 12:15 AM)neutral333 Wrote: [ -> ]I think it is either mosquitos or vampire bats. And it is "unimportant" in the bigger scheme of things.

Bed bugs!!!!!!!
I don't know. Probably those second density Orions are any kind of creatures seen in forests and other hidden places, like: http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_BIFNFXcL9lY/TQ...600/FB.png
(04-11-2013, 10:55 PM)anagogy Wrote: [ -> ]What sort of creatures do you think the Orion group has lurking in the Earth's surface?

Monsters?

Critters BigSmile
(02-20-2014, 08:02 AM)darklight Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-11-2013, 10:55 PM)anagogy Wrote: [ -> ]What sort of creatures do you think the Orion group has lurking in the Earth's surface?

Monsters?

Critters BigSmile

Ra said they are "waiting".
That's the bit that used to worry me.
Waiting for what, lunchtime?
It could mean that those critters rest there like animals, doing nothing actively in particular. Like putting a dog on a leash outside when entering the store. So the dog is just waiting. (critters cannot enter the astral planes)
(02-20-2014, 08:06 AM)Ashim Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-20-2014, 08:02 AM)darklight Wrote: [ -> ]

Monsters?

Critters BigSmile

Ra said they are "waiting".
That's the bit that used to worry me.
Waiting for what, lunchtime?

The master cycle is ended, so anything can be happen.

Also, do you belief in hell? Many muslims and Christians believe in hell. Ra said that many will repeat a new master cycle and ""transported" to another 3th density planet. If this new planet is Mercurius, which the surface temperatures are approximately +500 degrees Celsius at day time and -180 Celsius at night time, then "we" have a big problem. Christians and Muslims believe that the human skin will burn and regenerate (day time burning and night time regenerating?) so that it can burn again etc etc.
You know when there is suddenly a bad smell and everyone assumes someone has farted and won't own up to it. I have empirical evidence that this is actually the creatures of the Orion group. They come as quickly as they go, the putrid smell pervades through every cell in the body causing people to say 'Hey... did you fart?' and 'Who ever smelt it dealt it'.
(02-20-2014, 09:14 AM)Rake Wrote: [ -> ]You know when there is suddenly a bad smell and everyone assumes someone has farted and won't own up to it. I have empirical evidence that this is actually the creatures of the Orion group. They come as quickly as they go, the putrid smell pervades through every cell in the body causing people to say 'Hey... did you fart?' and 'Who ever smelt it dealt it'.

I read on some websites that bad smell caused by negative entities.
“I have empirical evidence that this is actually the creatures of the Orion group.”
And that is?

“I read on some websites that bad smell caused by negative entities.”
Perhaps sulphuric?
The reason why there are sulphuric smells associated with beings like that is for the same basic reason why there is a perception of "coldness" when negative spirits are around you. The polarities of positive orientation vs. negative orientation translate their polarities down to a physical, or tangible level, in specific ways. The translation process causes these intangible thought forms to become symbolic expressions of their essence.

Thus, creatures that have been created, genetically, or by other metaphysical processes, by the Orions, who are negatively polarized, are likely to have characteristics one might associate with "darker" or otherwise "separating" expressions. As such, they would likely be predatory, have sharp teeth or claws, possibly be nocturnal (a good possibility why they "wait" within the Earth's surface), possibly emit foul odors, possibly thrive on the blood of other living beings. Of course, there are no hard and fast rules here, but these are general examples of how negative thoughtforms become reflected in tangible physical characteristics.

Everytime we, as a society experience things we find frightening or otherwise unpleasant, we throw new images into our (currently unconscious) social memory complex. So we have vibrational thought piles of things we find "pleasant" and "harmonious" and vibrational thought piles of things we associate with being "negative" or "frightening".

So there is plenty of thought distortions to choose from, to create things, and creatures, that effectually separate us from our alignment with positivity, which is the pay off such negative creators are after in the first place.

[Image: moreuno.gif]