Bring4th

Full Version: Invoking angelic presences and intelligent infinity...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've been playing with invoking angelic presences lately especially after reading some channelings on them. I've been using very specific calls. For instance, if I am feeling harsh stomach pain I'll state: "May the angelic presences bless the fluids within my stomach and make me whole."

Bam, moments later, the pain will vanish entirely. Whether its psychological or of real angelic power, it works.

Now, I assume "angels" are of the same density as the creator himself, just in a different form.

How does one begin to directly work the intelligent and infinite energy that makes our very being instead of calling it indirectly through angels? How do I say to myself "May this pain be gone." and see it gone without calling for assistance? How is this healing magic accessed?

Edit: Updated typo.

Unbound

You are invoking, not evoking. Learning that difference may be a good place to start.
(04-11-2013, 11:47 PM)TheEternal Wrote: [ -> ]You are invoking, not evoking. Learning that difference may be a good place to start.

Amazing how similar but different these words are.

Unbound

I suppose to put my money where my mouth is, I will say that invoking is when you call in a tuning, such as an energy, entity, or intelligence, or symbol, which is 'reflected' in your own energy system. This is what happens when you ask any such external force to react with the charge of your request and the system or being you are petitioning offers an imprint/impression which you may configure your field to, and which typically happens automatically for most individuals. This is, in truth, the phenomenon of 'channeling', in its concentrated, magical context.

Evokation is to actually call an essence, spirit or being before you and in to your space, usually requiring some vessel or if the evokers are skilled enough they can create a thoughtform body. This also happens naturally through intense prayer and meditation, and that is usually its more positive context.
I hate to admit this because it reminds me, rather painfully, of my own sillyness. But yes. Calling for and requesting the intervention of angelic presences work wonders.

I prefer to set dates.

"For the date of "X on Y" this year, May the angels grace my life with as many signs of their presence as they can muster. But only for that day and I'm letting you guys know in advance so its easier for all of you. I will continue to ask for it every day" a few weeks or months the indicated date should, assuming all logic still roughly works like it did when I did these things, do wanders, literally.
(04-11-2013, 11:41 PM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]"May the angelic presences bless the fluids within my stomach and make me whole."

Bam, moments later, the pain will vanish entirely. Whether its psychological or of real angelic power, it works.

Thanks for the advice. I've had midnight stomach aches about 4 times this past month. They usually last an hour or two.
Thank you for the timely advice and its positive effect on my day to day life.
Are these stomach pains related to your yellow or orange ray centers?
(04-12-2013, 10:49 AM)xise Wrote: [ -> ]Are these stomach pains related to your yellow or orange ray centers?

My sources indicate my lower centers are mostly balanced.
(04-12-2013, 08:31 PM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-12-2013, 10:49 AM)xise Wrote: [ -> ]Are these stomach pains related to your yellow or orange ray centers?

Thank you for your reply. I'm in the process of balancing my yellow and sometimes have trouble distinguishing from energy discomfort from just a good old hanger pang or just some indigestion.

Do you have a good way of telling the difference you could share...I'm bored of trial and error!Smile
(04-12-2013, 09:21 PM)xise Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-12-2013, 08:31 PM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]

Thank you for your reply. I'm in the process of balancing my yellow and sometimes have trouble distinguishing from energy discomfort from just a good old hanger pang or just some indigestion.

Do you have a good way of telling the difference you could share...I'm bored of trial and error!Smile

I feel my knowledge in this regard is very limited. However, there often is a pain associated with the ending of an intimate relationship. One will usually feel a pain in the solar plexus during this time. That's an example of energy discomfort I can give.

You ask this question because you know the answer, yet in asking, you doubt yourself.

Of course the manifestation of health or dis-ease within the physical vehicle is dependent upon the flow/blockage/partial blockage of energy through the rays/chakras.

I would suggest one consider that the manifestation of pain may be viewed as that which brings the possibility of thought as to what may be the energetic reason for the pain, the corresponding chakra(s) to the area of manifestation, and then do the work with that/those chakra(s) in order to remove the blockage/partial blockage.

Invoking angelic or archangelic assistance will remove the pain because of the temporary increase of energy provided. To be sure, in no way will this remain permanent, however, because the blockage or partial blockage must, eventually, be experienced, understood, and the lesson learned, in order to evolve.
(04-12-2013, 11:04 PM)Peregrinus Wrote: [ -> ]

You ask this question because you know the answer, yet in asking, you doubt yourself.

Of course the manifestation of health or dis-ease within the physical vehicle is dependent upon the flow/blockage/partial blockage of energy through the rays/chakras.
I doubt it's absolute. I am lactose intolerant and my stomach is very sensitive. Just because I can't tolerate certain foods doesn't mean I have a spiritual problem. Biology isn't completely symbiotic with the etheric body.
So you perceive/think/judge with your mind. You are not your body and your body is not you. The physical vehicle in which you currently inhabit is manifest by you. Lactose intolerance is a distortion, manifest by you. You chose to experience this distortion for a reason, which I do not presume to know. You know, even if unconsciously.

Absolute? or perhaps a more accurate term might be infinite? The energetic projection which you experience self as separate from other-self, is illusion. As Ra said
Quote:You are not part of a material universe. You are part of a thought. You are dancing in a ballroom in which there is no material. You are dancing thoughts.
Quote:This distortion (3rd density experience) is not in any case necessary. It is chosen by each of you as an alternative to understanding the complete unity of thought which binds all things. You are not speaking of similar or somewhat like entities or things. You are every thing, every being, every emotion, every event, every situation. You are unity. You are infinity. You are love/light, light/love. You are.

everything, you are.

Testing chakras

Using the predetermined* spiralling direction of the other-self, the following may be observed when hovering pendulum over a chakra:
- rotation in the same direction as the predetermined direction = balanced
- rotation in the opposite direction as the predetermined direction = unbalanced
- no movement = blocked
- weak side to side = partial blockage
- strong side to side = over-stimulation

The strength of a rotation is indicative of the strength of that chakra.
Can one test the self? yes.
*Predetermination of self or other-self energetic spiral direction is done by hovering the pendulum over the base of the palm of either hand.
(04-12-2013, 11:14 PM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-12-2013, 11:04 PM)Peregrinus Wrote: [ -> ]

I doubt it's absolute. I am lactose intolerant and my stomach is very sensitive. Just because I can't tolerate certain foods doesn't mean I have a spiritual problem. Biology isn't completely symbiotic with the etheric body.

There are no spiritual "problems" my friend. Only aspects of creation to explore.
I don't think you realize we aren't genetically able to tolerate certain things. I am done. You are now being dogmatic. I now understand why Zenmaster gets grumpy.
[Image: zi7E8CI.jpg]
(04-11-2013, 11:41 PM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]How does one begin to directly work the intelligent and infinite energy that makes our very being instead of calling it indirectly through angels? How do I say to myself "May this pain be gone." and see it gone without calling for assistance? How is this healing magic accessed?

I can share my experiences. This was pre-Ra. I got ulcer in my childhood which wasn't cured until I became 21. Since I had it for so long time, it created a wound in my stomach which, when manifested, felt like being pierced by a sword through my chest. This used to happen once or twice per month.

One day this pain manifested in the morning, and I had a very busy day in front of me when this started. When this pain came, all I could do is to lie in the bed, sleep, eat mild food and pray for it to be gone the next day. So what to do? By this time I have acquired some magical understandings, and I used them. I lied down and visualized Omega's power enter my body complex through feet, climbing up through the central channel, and then annihilating this pain in my chest, back and everywhere where I felt it. I followed this Omega's power which I visualized as darkness, with conscious focus, as it was annihilating this pain. This took me about 10-15 minutes, and afterwards I danced through that day. This pain comes back sometimes, but now it comes back maybe once or twice per year, and not per month as it used to be. It also does not have the same strength as it used to be. So what I used is visualization and focus.

I am not sure whether I should share this or not in this post, because I'm not sure what I did was a good thing seen in the light of current understandings. But maybe someone will read this and offer an illumination. What I am concerned about is that whether this visualization/performed magic aided me in this incarnation, or whether it added more lessons... My belief is that true healing occurs with understanding and balancing. When you understand and balance the mind, the body and finally the spirit - you will become open to that intelligent infinity that you asked about in your above post. This is a true healing I believe, and I'm not sure if what I did was. And I am not even sure if it is a "good" thing to do at all, while incarnated in this heavily veiled third density where nothing can be known for sure. But since you asked... Smile

Unbound

I do daily energy work whereby I direct life-energy around my body and in to every part to wake up the muscles, release tension and pain and to put my spine in alignment (I am working on healing scholiosis), and do the Microcosmic and Macrocosmic orbits of energy around the body, as well as kundalini raising. All of this I do usually as I am waking up, laying in bed and getting up. I also do some qi gong most days and I am doing some kind of breathwork pretty much constantly throughout the day, and always grounding, clearing any tension or pain, and focusing constantly on my state of balance.

Probably about 60% of my focus in a day goes towards balancing and maintenance on my energy body because I have such a high sensitivity and a high speed of manifestation in to my body. I will often start to feel pain in my body from a person Im supposed to do reiki work with before I even get to the person in the physical, so I start the process before I ever even get to the individual because I have to do "my" part of the work for me to help them with "their" part of the work.

However, all of my most profound healing came with the release of old, negative emotions and freeing my mind from its attachments. All the energy work in the world wont help you heal if you are not actually doing the work to release, let go of, and accept the energies and emotions you are experiencing.
(04-13-2013, 01:27 AM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]I don't think you realize we aren't genetically able to tolerate certain things. I am done. You are now being dogmatic. I now understand why Zenmaster gets grumpy.

When one is incensed at another-self or thing, it is because they do not accept responsibility for the experience they have chosen.
(04-11-2013, 11:41 PM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]I've been playing with invoking angelic presences lately especially after reading some channelings on them. I've been using very specific calls. For instance, if I am feeling harsh stomach pain I'll state: "May the angelic presences bless the fluids within my stomach and make me whole."

Now, I assume "angels" are of the same density as the creator himself, just in a different form.

How does one begin to directly work the intelligent and infinite energy that makes our very being instead of calling it indirectly through angels? How do I say to myself "May this pain be gone." and see it gone without calling for assistance? How is this healing magic accessed?

Edit: Updated typo.

Pain is just a sensation, no different than any other, no better or worse. It is you speaking to yourself. Would you ignore yourself, or call upon an entity to quieten yourself? It is your own voice asking you, "Are you ok?" When you can answer, "Yes, I am fine" then it quiets itself and you stop suffering.

You may call upon an entity or energy whom you think will "bless" you or your fluids, but they do not. You simply feel more comfortable with this energy or entity then you do with yourself and so once you call upon it then you finally say to yourself, "Yes, I am fine now." This is in no case necessary. I can promise you friend, no one has ever truly healed or blessed you except for yourself.

Pain is the metaphysical trying to nudge you further. It simply asks, "Are you ok?" and brings your attention to an area. When you are not afraid of the pain, you cease to suffer. When you can tell yourself, "Yes I am ok," then you no longer suffer. Don't shun the pain, but answer it.

This is working with the intelligent and infinite energy that makes up our very being. I don't know if you expected something more when working with this energy, but this is magic my friend, in its purest form, for you ARE the very energy you seek to work with. Never doubt yourself. The next time you feel pain, tell yourself, "I am fine. I am ok." BELIEVE it! You know its true, how could it be any other way?
Do not be so quick to say "it is just like any other" without first seeing what other sensations are available.

Think of the complexity it takes for you to change from "like" to "love" as a series of steps in the nothingness of self through time.

Similarly, The steps out of pain may require just as many steps in the nothingness of self through time. A healer is someone who has memorized some of these steps in their own pains well enough so as to be able to tell an attachment called "friend" to avoid such things.

Sometimes attachments called Friend, Lover, Comrade, etc cause the distortion away from harmony called Pain, which can be immediately alleviated by renouncement of attachments called Friend or Lover or Comrade, etc. It does not mean that it is the easiest way to do so. Therefore, when you ask for an angelic presence to heal your stomach, while you are in essence healing yourself, you are in a grid created by your belief in the existence, and beingness of your friends. You may have treated them in a way, or the situation may have been such, that you feel tension in your stomach, from some unresolved conflict. So while the quick way of simply renouncing the conflict and your friends would automatically heal you, just as what MichaelD I feel is recommending, a simply attachment through the indigo center to the source for self health, it is not what I Would recommend.

The placing of hands on the stomach and a request for angelic energies to work immediately summons "your imagined friends love combined for you" to a single entity that has the right to judge what is the best way to remove said pain. Perhaps it is not smart to remove yet entirely but for now for the most part until you see the person with whom you had the unresolved emotional situation and then and only then may the pain flare up again, bright as day.

Therefore it may not be smart to think the pain immediately away, or at least as smart as giving control over the pain to angelic forces. And for the sake of this text, Angelic Forces means people with a clear view into your self even when you dont have a view into yourself with the permission to adjust both down and up your painlevels. One might say. Give your friends collective subconcious the right to harm you to drive home a point, and they will harm you just enough to get you to stop harming yourself. Is my experience with these things at least.

IT is possible to believe you are well, but it is also possible to believe you would always be well had your body not needed to signal you that you have acted towards your imagined self and environment in a unfulfilling way and need to adjust. One is indigo ray way of dealing with this catalyst, one is heart ray way. I think. But who knows really.
It is indeed a sensation like any other. Pain will dissolve in an instant the moment you let go, just as fear will, hate, jealousy, etc. These are all similar sensations in that they are red flags drawing your attention to a distortion. The steps are only ever ONE to allowing these sensations to fall away: letting go of it. This is what is accomplished when you can truly tell yourself, "I am fine, I am ok." Adding steps is NEVER required, but may help some people whom are not comfortable doing it themselves. Note the pain, note why it's there, note the emotions present at the time and before, note your thoughts, and then let it go. Don't suffer when it is not necessary. Pain only becomes fuel for the entity who ignores all the other messages the divine that are sent.

Other entities will only ever send you love as they always do in this instance. While there are many reasons to call them specifically, the alleviation of pain is not one. There is no need to call them for this. If you would simply open your eyes, you would see that they are already sending you love, you are already a focus of their attention. The calling you talk about in the OP is less of a calling and more of a way you remind yourself of the ever true fact that your angels are always there, and you are already complete and whole, thus allowing yourself to let go of the pain. Not to be confused with a true calling. You asked for magic, this is magic. You are a magician, friend.