Bring4th

Full Version: Article by Michael Topper on Ra & Channelling
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have just spend several hours on a few works by Michael Topper.
This is by far the best article I've ever seen going into much depth with the Ra material and others.
Most certainly recommended reading for keen students, although at times quite heavy going.

Quote:

Summary: This text contains an introduction to the channeling phenomena, gives the reasons and motives behind higher density information sources, and analyzes and compares several well-known channeled sources and their motivation. It gives a summary about them too, so you won’t have to read some of them. An overview into "higher densities" and their structures is given, and this covers both positively and negatively polarized higher-dimensional beings.

What’s more, the case of "Whitley Strieber" (an UFO abductee who got in touch with negatively oriented beings) is carefully analyzed. Its implications about "KARMA", "psychic laws" ,"planetary quarantine" and "protection from evil for the good guys" are far-reaching. That’s why you must not miss this one !!

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/cienci...pper02.htm

Edit: Inserted wrong quote.
Just read through this again.
Thought it would be worth a bump.

Again, good stuff but quite hard going.
Quote:In this way we can understand the basic condition that comprises a given density. When the Ra material talks about "1[sup]st[/sup] density" it’s talking about the developmental condition of a planetary sphere as it moves through space the highest functional unit of which is capable (in itself) only of supporting the degree of "consciousness" and "light" known as mineral. It is, in other words, not yet of a sufficiently rich "intensity" or degree of complex energy-organization through any given section of its system to support the minimum, coaxial cross-correlation of mirroring values indicative of the threshold of self-conscious being.
The irony of a comprehensive review of the Law of One being as "dense" as the material itself!
(02-16-2015, 04:22 PM)Nicholas Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:In this way we can understand the basic condition that comprises a given density. When the Ra material talks about "1[sup]st[/sup] density" it’s talking about the developmental condition of a planetary sphere as it moves through space the highest functional unit of which is capable (in itself) only of supporting the degree of "consciousness" and "light" known as mineral. It is, in other words, not yet of a sufficiently rich "intensity" or degree of complex energy-organization through any given section of its system to support the minimum, coaxial cross-correlation of mirroring values indicative of the threshold of self-conscious being.
The irony of a comprehensive review of the Law of One being as "dense" as the material itself!

I saw it more as the attempt by an obvious intellectual to explain his interpretation of the material.
Much of Mr. Toppers work helped me understand the situation I found myself in.
Really deserves a couple of readthroughs.
Yes it is a worthy read and I did not mean to sound critical.

On the flipside his "cubing the circle" analogy hit a home run for me Smile