Bring4th

Full Version: Allergies, Diet, and Earth Catalysts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm looking to gather opinions, quotes, and other information about whether special diets due to allergies or intolerance would be considered (unused) catalysts for development and/or pre-incarnative decisions for life-lessons (karmic). I suppose that some examples of what I mean include: gluten intolerance, lactose intolerance, etc.

If catalysts, any idea of what is not being used properly? If karmic, any idea of what lessons are supposed to be learned?

How many of you have these intolerances yourself, and have you taken consideration of these spiritually?

Final question, and hardest one yet... Suppose one is gluten intolerant, and desires to also be vegetarian (not out of some fear of eating meat being STS, but in hopes that maybe it'll improve the seeking). Additionally, due to physical location (culture of Texas) any non-conformant diet is difficult to achieve due to both availability and intimidation. Any mental and physical suggestions for one to reach such a dedication?
As one with food intolerances over the years, I concluded that, in my case, it was catalyst to get me to move away from denser foods and into higher vibration foods.

I too am gluten-intolerant, and live in Texas! I've been a vegetarian for over 30 years. I didn't find living in Texas to be a problem. Being gluten-intolerant has reduced my options for dining out, but that doesn't bother me too much, as my interest in restaurant food has decreased anyway, as I gravitate more towards raw vegan. I look forward to more raw vegan restaurants opening up, like the one in Austin!

Of more concern to me is GMO food. We finally got a Tex-Mex vegan restaurant here, but unless it's organic, I no longer want to eat the corn! I find that ironic and discouraging, but not anything to do with being veg...it's the GMO part that is the issue.
(04-13-2013, 09:12 PM)kainous Wrote: [ -> ]I'm looking to gather opinions, quotes, and other information about whether special diets due to allergies or intolerance would be considered (unused) catalysts for development and/or pre-incarnative decisions for life-lessons (karmic). I suppose that some examples of what I mean include: gluten intolerance, lactose intolerance, etc.

If catalysts, any idea of what is not being used properly? If karmic, any idea of what lessons are supposed to be learned?

My current belief is that there are two main reasons to allergies/intolerances and Earth catalyst/lessons. But of course there are probably more than these two, as creation is infinite.

My current understand is that those two main reasons are:

1. An allergy or intolerance is a pre-incarnatively chosen *limitation*, in order to learn a lesson. One perfect example of it is stated in the Introduction to Book 1, pages 19-20:

Introduction, Ra material Wrote:One succinct example of this relationship, which some are fond of calling karma, is that of a young boy (who requests that his name not be used) who in this life had experienced such intense allergies to all living things that he could not cut the grass, smell the flowers, or, during the blooming season, spend much time at all outside. Under hypnotic regression he experienced in detail a long life in England. He had been a solitary man whose nature was such as to avoid contact with any human being. He had inherited a fairly large estate and he spent his life upon it. His one pleasure was the very extensive garden that he maintained. In it he had his gardeners plant all manner of flowers, fruits, and vegetables.

After the life had been discussed, and while the lad was still in trance, hypnotist Lawrence Allison asked the boy, as he often did, to contact what is loosely referred to as his Higher Self. He had the boy ask his Higher Self if the lesson of putting people first and other things second had been learned. The Higher Self said that indeed the lesson had been learned. The hypnotist then had the boy ask the Higher Self if this allergy could be healed, since the lesson had been learned and the allergy was no longer necessary. The Higher Self agreed. The hypnotist then carefully brought the boy out of the hypnotic state and walked over to his piano on which was placed a magnolia. As magnolia blossoms will do, it had dropped its pollen on the polished surface of the piano, and the hypnotist scraped the pollen onto his hand, took it over to the boy, and deliberately blew the pollen directly at the boy’s nose. “How could you do that to me!” exclaimed the boy. “You know how allergic I am.” “Oh, really?” asked the hypnotist. “I don’t hear you sneezing.” The boy remained cured of his allergy.

Source.

2. Allergy or intolerance being as Ra described it, incompability between planetary vibration and that specific mind/body/spirit complex:

Ra, 98.5 Wrote:As allergies are quite misunderstood by your orthodox healers, it would be inappropriate to subject the instrument to the services of your medical doctors which find the amelioration of allergic effects to be connected with the intake of these same toxins in milder form. This, shall we say, treats, the symptom. However, the changes offered to the body complex are quite inadvisable. The allergy may be seen to be the rejection upon a deep level of the mind complex of the environment of the mind/body/spirit complex. Thus the allergy may be seen in its pure form as the mental/emotional distortion of the deeper self.

Ra, 12.30 Wrote:Due to the extreme variance between the vibratory distortions of third density and those of the more dense densities, if you will, Wanderers have as a general rule some form of handicap, difficulty, or feeling of alienation which is severe. The most common of these difficulties are alienation, the reaction against the planetary vibration by personality disorders, as you would call them, and body complex ailments indicating difficulty in adjustment to the planetary vibrations such as allergies, as you would call them.

kainous Wrote:How many of you have these intolerances yourself, and have you taken consideration of these spiritually?

I have none, and I am very grateful for it. I believe that my pre-incarnational lesson might be to become one with people here and this planet, so I am very grateful that none of the distortions that I experience in the mind, such as severe alienation, has been manifested in my physical body complex such as allergies. Also, every time when trying to move into diets or other forms which are not like of other people's, I have succeeded for a short period of time, but then failed. And again, I am grateful for that now, because my deepest desire is to be one with people here.

kainous Wrote:Final question, and hardest one yet... Suppose one is gluten intolerant, and desires to also be vegetarian (not out of some fear of eating meat being STS, but in hopes that maybe it'll improve the seeking). Additionally, due to physical location (culture of Texas) any non-conformant diet is difficult to achieve due to both availability and intimidation. Any mental and physical suggestions for one to reach such a dedication?

My main belief is that dietary matters are one of the things where the respect for the self by the self can be manifested. This is how Ra put it:

Ra, 40.13 Wrote:The other portion of healing has to do with forgiveness of self and a greatly heightened respect for the self. This may conveniently be expressed by taking care in dietary matters. This is quite frequently a part of the healing and forgiving process.

So if you desire to move into the dedication of vegetarian diet, this might be helpful:

Ra, 41.22 Wrote:The self, if conscious to a great enough extent of the workings of this catalyst and the techniques of programming, may through concentration of the will and the faculty of faith alone cause reprogramming without the analogy of the fasting, the diet, or other analogous body complex disciplines.

In the above quote, Ra spoke of other things, but I believe that if you really want to dedicate yourself to vegetarian diet, it is possible to do so using your will, if you understand yourself, your motives and purpose behind it. If this move of your conscious mind does not intervenes with your pre-incarnative lessons and programming (like it did with mine), then you could do it just by using your will.
Thank you both for that. It's been most helpful. And Monica, I'm finding corn to be just as problematic as wheat, but I've read other gluten intolerant people say the same. One issue I have is that I rarely get to pick a restaurant or my food, because it's usually decided for me. Although, I may rarely eat if left to my own devices anyway....

Ankh. I feel as if I'm here in almost an opposite degree. As if I'm here to be one with those that are not understood. Kind of like a translator that communicate with the "normal" about how the "non-conformant" are just like them, and vice versa. Especially when either side starts looking at the other as "other than other selves." I'm not obviously abnormal if you meet me, but only as you get to know me, which means that I get along well with the "conformant," and can explain the others like me to them.

It's difficult and lonely, as on the surface I fit into both groups, but deep down I fit into no groups whatsoever. I suppose I understand that now according to the LOO series. It is a great gift that you have, and yet I'm also thankful for my gift of being the in-between.

In regards to the limitations, I suppose this is why I chose these, but I suppose there is also a lesson from my previous wandering here upon which I am building. Then again, the lessons from my previous wandering may be why I'm not offered the obvious decision about my diet either. However, I recognize that just because my decisions may not be obvious, doesn't mean that they aren't available.

Thank you both for your help!
I don't see #1 and #2 as separate issues. #2 is also catalyst. While true that Wanderers might find this planet incompatible, there is still a lesson in that, for ultimately, all is catalyst.

Humans living in the tropics cannot breathe easily at the summit of a high mountain, but with proper conditioning, they can become acclimated and succeed, if they choose to climb that mountain.

Likewise, some Wanderers may start out with incompatibility, but might choose to work on those issues as catalyst, and acclimate. So even with incompatibility, they still might adapt to it.

(04-14-2013, 05:39 AM)Ankh Wrote: [ -> ]If this move of your conscious mind does not intervenes with your pre-incarnative lessons and programming

Pre-incarnatiive programming isn't necessarily permanent. Sometimes it is - like me being short. I will never be a model (in this life) because I'm just too short, case closed. But catalyst is often chalked up to 'preincarnational programming' as though that means it can't be transformed. Although it may be in some cases, it's not necessarily true in all cases. When the lessons are learned, the programming can change.

It can be very helpful, in understanding our catalyst, to realize that it was pre-incarnative programming, but in my own life I discovered that it can also be used as an excuse to stay stuck, if we continue to hang on to "I cannot do xyz because I was programmed." I did that for awhile and indeed was stuck because of this thinking. I finally realized that all catalysts are programmed but we still have free will, to work with those catalysts as we wish.

Regarding health and dietary catalysts, I can think of 2 examples in my own life that seemed to both be pre-incarnational catalysts, yet the results were quite different (at least so far).

I struggled for 15 years with an elusive health challenge. I tried many things to no avail. I finally traced the root cause of the ailment to 2 things: The distilled water (which depleted my minerals) and a tooth that had an infection hiding behind an old filling.

Over the years, I asked 3 different dentists to check that tooth, but even with x-rays, they all missed it. During the years that I was sick, I dealt with may layers of profound, often intense catalyst that were directly caused by something mundane like an infected tooth. When I finally cleared the karmic issues, I no longer needed that catalyst, so the tooth infection was discovered, and the remainder of the ailments were resolved. (Most had already been resolved by the ionized water, but not totally...there was still the tooth issue after that.)

Had I totally accepted those ailments as 'pre-incarnational programming' that could not be changed, then I'd still be sick now. But I chose to keep searching for answers, and in my search were discovered many gems of learning.

Now that the tooth has been extracted and the chronic, systemic infection cleared, I am able to eat foods that I couldn't before. But guess what? I no longer want those foods!

I know of people whose allergies cleared up when they started drinking the water. But by that time, they no longer desired such allergy-inducing foods like ice cream. The allergy was a catalyst to get them to steer in the direction of a cleaner diet and healthier lifestyle (for a variety of reasons), and once that was accomplished, the original catalyst was no longer necessary.

Now, the other example of such catalyst, for me, is the gluten intolerance. Even though the other issues were resolved, I'm still gluten-intolerant. Clearly, it's a programmed catalyst! I accept it and am grateful for it, because I know that it actually helps me to stay focused on my chosen lifestyle path. I am quite certain that, someday, when I am more evolved, even GMO wheat won't bother me. But, if I am more evolved, why would I want to eat GMO wheat?

So it's really a non-issue. But never do I think of any of these catalysts as permanent (except my height!).

Many diseases are thought to be genetic and thus incurable. Yet, people have overcome those catalysts also. There is much evidence to suggest that some 3D bodies are mutating, and even the DNA is changing.

I don't think we necessarily have to wait until the end of this incarnation to clear pre-incarnational programming. Since, as Edgar Cayce said, "life is continuous" I think we can change many of the pre-incarnational programmings, once we're done with them.

(04-14-2013, 11:25 AM)kainous Wrote: [ -> ]And Monica, I'm finding corn to be just as problematic as wheat, but I've read other gluten intolerant people say the same.

Same here! We finally got a vegan restaurant, and I can't fully enjoy it, because they use a lot of corn. Sad The only kind of corn I can tolerate is organic blue corn.

This leads me to believe that it's not actually the gluten that is the culprit (since corn has no gluten). Rather, it's the pesticides, which have been used for so long that they've become systemic. And, making matters worse, those same pesticides are now being bred into the plant itself in GMO crops! It's insidious!

People with allergies to the pesticides are the canaries in the coal mine.

(04-14-2013, 11:25 AM)kainous Wrote: [ -> ]One issue I have is that I rarely get to pick a restaurant or my food, because it's usually decided for me.

Is that something that could be changed? Most people now know about gluten intolerance and food allergies. If you say "I am on a restricted diet" most people will respect it. (They often don't respect choice in diet, but will respect it if it's described as a medical thing. Ie. many people don't respect "I am a vegetarian" but will respect "I am allergic.")

(04-14-2013, 11:25 AM)kainous Wrote: [ -> ]Although, I may rarely eat if left to my own devices anyway....

??
(04-14-2013, 11:25 AM)kainous Wrote: [ -> ]Ankh. I feel as if I'm here in almost an opposite degree. As if I'm here to be one with those that are not understood. Kind of like a translator that communicate with the "normal" about how the "non-conformant" are just like them, and vice versa. Especially when either side starts looking at the other as "other than other selves." I'm not obviously abnormal if you meet me, but only as you get to know me, which means that I get along well with the "conformant," and can explain the others like me to them.

I understand what you mean, and I find it a beautiful service that you offer. To be "different" is equally important, as it provides catalyst for another self for acceptance. Thank you for your service, beautiful being!

(04-14-2013, 12:53 PM)Bring4th_Monica Wrote: [ -> ]Pre-incarnatiive programming isn't necessarily permanent. Sometimes it is - like me being short. I will never be a model (in this life) because I'm just too short, case closed. But catalyst is often chalked up to 'preincarnational programming' as though that means it can't be transformed. Although it may be in some cases, it's not necessarily true in all cases. When the lessons are learned, the programming can change.

That's what I said too. I even provided an example in my post where this programming got re-programmed and also Ra quote where it is mentioned. As I see it, we are basically in an agreement, except few differences.
(04-14-2013, 02:24 PM)Ankh Wrote: [ -> ]That's what I said too.

Yes you did. Wink I was responding to your later statement about "not interfering with pre-incarnational programming" which seemed to suggest otherwise.

I don't think our conscious mind can ever truly "interfere" with our programmed catalyst and lessons. If we think it or desire it, then there is a reason for that, the exploration of which may lead to unexpected lessons that, upon fist glance, might appear to be outside the boundaries of the original programming, when in fact the delineation of parameters was more expansive than we thought.

What might appear to our limited perspective to be a shift or expanding of parameters might actually be just a case of our own limited thinking, and the actual parameters might have already allowed for our expansion of thought, which in turn was the impetus for the parameters to expand. Paradoxical, eh? Tongue
I was lactose intolerant and prayed for it to go away, but the real answer was to stop eating animal products. The lesson for me was to stop viewing my intolerance as a limitation, but rather a focussing of my energies to better ways of eating. I was also highly allergic to weeds and dust mites when I was younger, and it was there to keep me from focussing on athletics and rather spurred me onto my spiritual path away from the materialistic cares of my athletic peers. When I played sports I would get allergic attacks and not be able to breath. They took up all my time as a young kid. I fought through the attacks and finally I hyper-extended my elbow the day before the first big wrestling tournament of the season. It put me off the team and I spent hours upon hours in nature connecting with my spirituality instead. If I didn't have those 'limitations' focussing my energies, I wouldn't have had such rich spiritual journey.

Accept it all and find out why you have these intolerances. It's usually spiritual as well as a physical issue.
Anyone have experience with pet allergies? My allergies are almost exclusively with animals. Specifically animals with fur: cats, dogs, bovine, goats, etc. It is not due to diet, as I have changed my diet many times: meat heavy, vegetarian, papa johns, raw food only, etc. I always drink plenty of water too. Nothing helps my allergies except loratadine 10mg (Clariton). I have had some MINOR success with acupuncture, having it several times a week for a month, but it took the allergies from 10/10 to maybe 8.5/10.

Has anyone had success getting rid of their animal allergies? It could only be a spiritual reason for them, unless I just had legitimately bad luck with the gene pool lol. It really sucks, because I am a farmer at heart. I love animals. Cats, dogs, cows, goats, GOATS, all animals! But I can't be around the furry ones... I have had to cut my farm visits short a couple times due to allergies to animals. I wish I could get rid of em. I can't help but pet every animal I see and cuddle with every kitten around, even though I know I will pay dearly for it soon after =)
cheers!
(04-14-2013, 11:24 PM)MichaelD Wrote: [ -> ]Anyone have experience with pet allergies? My allergies are almost exclusively with animals. Specifically animals with fur: cats, dogs, bovine, goats, etc. It is not due to diet, as I have changed my diet many times: meat heavy, vegetarian, papa johns, raw food only, etc. I always drink plenty of water too. Nothing helps my allergies except loratadine 10mg (Clariton). I have had some MINOR success with acupuncture, having it several times a week for a month, but it took the allergies from 10/10 to maybe 8.5/10.

Has anyone had success getting rid of their animal allergies? It could only be a spiritual reason for them, unless I just had legitimately bad luck with the gene pool lol. It really sucks, because I am a farmer at heart. I love animals. Cats, dogs, cows, goats, GOATS, all animals! But I can't be around the furry ones... I have had to cut my farm visits short a couple times due to allergies to animals. I wish I could get rid of em. I can't help but pet every animal I see and cuddle with every kitten around, even though I know I will pay dearly for it soon after =)
cheers!

I know people whose allergies to animals went away when they gave up all dairy. It took a few months though.

I know others whose allergies to animals went away when they drank medical-grade ionized water. Pm me for details.
When I was very young (up until around 10ish), I had pretty bad allergies to airborne spores and pollutants, which would cause severe sinus and asthma problems. I also have allergies with physical contact with grass and some metals (nickel).

The respiratory/sinus problem I had was extremely intense catalyst for me growing up. It just drove me crazy to be constantly sniffling. At some point I decide that while I couldn't control the world around me, I could control my body's reaction to it mentally by telling myself I wouldn't have an allergic reaction to airborne particulates. This took many years to accomplished but eventually I became virtually airborne allergy free.
As an update, I'm learning that it's DEFINITELY not gluten, as I'm getting the same symptoms from anything made with gluten-free breads.
(04-26-2013, 07:03 AM)kainous Wrote: [ -> ]As an update, I'm learning that it's DEFINITELY not gluten, as I'm getting the same symptoms from anything made with gluten-free breads.

It can take weeks, even months, to clear out toxic residues from the body. So when someone quits eating dairy or wheat, it might take a while to notice any difference. A cleanse (eating only fruits and vegetables, using a colon cleanser if necessary, juicing, etc.) can speed it up.
(04-26-2013, 07:03 AM)kainous Wrote: [ -> ]As an update, I'm learning that it's DEFINITELY not gluten, as I'm getting the same symptoms from anything made with gluten-free breads.

You are not being clear about your symptoms. But orthodox medicine overlooks worms as a cause of many diseases. Tests when made are many times useless as worms are digested (and not seen) and they seem to breed if I remember well, during full moon for the most part.

Here is an useful article for whoever is interested:

http://andreaskalcker.com/index.php/en/h...1-parasite

-----------------
Anyway, I'm not posting this just to get a bunch of "likes".
Just wanted to add that in this case, the medications need to be coordinated when full moon, since parasites outside intestines migrate to the intestines to breed around this time. One does not want to kill parasites while still in other parts of the body.

The linked article includes protocols to get rid of parasites and how.

Mebendazole no longer sold in US, but fairly easy to obtain via internet.

Herxheimer's reaction can give you an hint on how negative time-space could feel like (as parasites die, bunch of toxins released...)

Nice piece of trivia since I think parasitic infestations are more frequent than we think and could be diagnosed as IBS, etc.
Good info about the parasites. I would add that it's not enough to just get rid of them; it's very important to cultivate an inner terrain that is inhospitable to them. This is true of any infections, whether fungal, bacterial, whatever.