Bring4th

Full Version: One negative/upsetting aspect of the awakening process
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
As much as I love to focus on the positive ( I am usually overly optimistic!), I can't deny the fact that there are some sad or negative (feeling-wise) aspects of going through various awakenings and healing processes.

Awakening feels great. But after you plateau and the dust begins to settle, there is an almost addictive need/desire to fly from one awakening to the next with ease and it doesn't happen that way.

Then after years, you realize that you have developed a sense of false pride that actually restrains progress. You feel like you deserve an easy and happy life after the work you have already put in.

There is a Buddhist parable: " A young monk sets off to climb a mystical mountain where he was told, at the top, he would find enlightenment. About halfway up, he came across a very old monk heading down the mountain carrying a large sack of stones. The young monk thought, 'This old monk has surely been to the top of the mountain.' He asked the old monk, 'Can you tell me what enlightenment is. I really want to know.' The old monk swung the sack of stones off of his back and sat down upon them. He said, "This is enlightenment." The young monk thought long and hard. Then he asked, 'Well what happens after enlightenment?' The old man then grabbed the heavy bag of stones and swung it over his shoulder and proceeded to walk down the mountain."

Just coming to grips with the fact that everything does not come easily at any point...

Any thoughts?
I feel very much I've lost my way spiritually. I don't even know what my goals are any longer. Perhaps it's to get closer to Creator. I don't know how. You're right about spirituality not coming easily. Thanks for the Buddhist parable. I've not actually been one to seek enlightenment, because in the past when I did, I regretted it. So I just live each day as it comes. I'm actually out of work on disability at the moment, so I have plenty of time to reflect. I'm a little nervous about the day I go back to work. How busy will it be? How much will they ask of me? And other such questions cross my mind. Now I am just enjoying the time off. But spiritually seeking I'm not. I figure I can do that work in 4th density when I no longer have the veil to hold me back. I don't really even meditate any more.
(04-14-2013, 02:00 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]I feel very much I've lost my way spiritually. I don't even know what my goals are any longer. Perhaps it's to get closer to Creator. I don't know how. You're right about spirituality not coming easily. Thanks for the Buddhist parable. I've not actually been one to seek enlightenment, because in the past when I did, I regretted it. So I just live each day as it comes. I'm actually out of work on disability at the moment, so I have plenty of time to reflect. I'm a little nervous about the day I go back to work. How busy will it be? How much will they ask of me? And other such questions cross my mind. Now I am just enjoying the time off. But spiritually seeking I'm not. I figure I can do that work in 4th density when I no longer have the veil to hold me back. I don't really even meditate any more.

Seems like we need a pilot light to constantly run in order to ignite the fires of passion...
(04-14-2013, 02:00 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]I feel very much I've lost my way spiritually. I don't even know what my goals are any longer. Perhaps it's to get closer to Creator. I don't know how. You're right about spirituality not coming easily. Thanks for the Buddhist parable. I've not actually been one to seek enlightenment, because in the past when I did, I regretted it. So I just live each day as it comes. I'm actually out of work on disability at the moment, so I have plenty of time to reflect. I'm a little nervous about the day I go back to work. How busy will it be? How much will they ask of me? And other such questions cross my mind. Now I am just enjoying the time off. But spiritually seeking I'm not. I figure I can do that work in 4th density when I no longer have the veil to hold me back. I don't really even meditate any more.

I would say that with over 4000 posts on B4, many of which displaying great insight and a desire for searching truths, that you are indeed seeking enlightenment. Maybe you don't see it this way right now because of your personal situation (I also have my issues and concerns as do, I'm sure most others here), but it certainly would appear this way.
Just be wary that your concerns do not turn into fully fledged fears as these may be returned to you in a manner that you may not really desire.
Come on Gemini, be that shining light that we know resides within you!
You even sound like Yoda sometimes.
Quote:But spiritually seeking I'm not.
Love to you.

Brittany

Please forgive the rather large quote, but I asked this question to Quo at a meditation in 2010. These words have stuck with me over the following years, and seem relevant to your thoughts. Indeed the weariness has only grown, though re-reading these words was very encouraging to me. They mean much more now than they did at the time.

Quote:Questioner: Q’uo, not only I but numerous people I’ve talked to, especially among the spiritual seekers, have talked about feeling very tired, very drained on all levels lately and [experiencing] an increasing, growing sense of weariness and exhaustion. I’ve wondered if that had anything to do with the coming harvest and the shifting energies.

Q'uo: We are those of Q’uo, and are aware of your query, my sister. My sister, the weariness which spiritual seekers feel at this time is indeed an artifact of the changing energy at the waning of light in third density and the dawning of light in fourth density. Fourth-density light more and more interpenetrates third-density light and, as we said in response to an earlier query, this light is loaded with information. It is the light of love and understanding and the burden of information that it carries is heavy. It carries more truth than third-density light. It carries more truth than third density can use comfortably. This means that those who are already awake and already seeking are now seeking under more of a strain than they might have, say, thirty or forty years ago even, and certainly more than one hundred or two hundred years ago.

There are truths which are inconvenient for third-density entities to behold, largely having to do with the interconnectedness of all being and the unity of all being, so that the deeds done by another are the deeds done by the self. That which seems repugnant to the self, yet is done by another, somehow feels as though it has been done by the self. And this, my sister, is because there is a great deal of truth in the unity of all beings.

There is no truth [to saying] that one entity is responsible for the choices of another. You are not guilty because someone else has committed murder. However, you are part of the tribe of humankind and you carry the burden of the behavior and the choices of humankind. It creates of the universe a hall of mirrors for the spiritual seeker on Planet Earth today, so that the seeker is bumping up against truth. And often that truth is not what one wants to see. It is not all tied up in a pretty bow. It is not all positive. It does not seem to be fair; that is, it does not seem to be beautiful or true or just or equitable. And yet you see all these things because you are being bombarded constantly by fourth-density light.

So, yes, there is every reason to feel more tired than usual, to be weary with the world’s heavy energies. And yet you came here to serve. This is the moment for which you sacrificed so much. Now you are here. Now you are on the ground. Now you are in the midst of the fire, and it certainly is wearying. Yet comfort yourself with the knowledge that you did not come here to fix things. You came here to love things—to love yourself and to love those around you, to love all of the tribe of humankind and, above all, to love the Creator.

Therefore, it’s all right to feel weary. One feels weary at sundown. And it is truly sundown for your planet and your people. At the end of this incarnation, each of you shall walk the steps of light. This is your last incarnation upon this particular planet in this particular environment. Consequently, rejoice in your time, however wearying it may seem. You are in the place you sacrificed comfort and family and the remembrance of how things truly are, [so that you could] serve and to learn. And you are serving, my sister and you are learning. And so are all of those who seek at this time.

May we answer you further? We are those of Q’uo.

Questioner: I would just ask that as the harvest comes to pass in the next coming years and the Earth is completely in fourth-density light, will there be a chance of seeing this tiredness lifting, or is it likely something that will endure to the end of the incarnation?

Carla: Jim, would you repeat that?

Jim: She’s asking if this tiredness that she’s feeling is something that will endure to the end of the incarnation.

(Carla channeling)

We are those of Q’uo, and are aware of your query, my sister, thanks to the one known as Jim who enabled this instrument’s ears to work.

My sister, you will find this weariness to be not only permanent but that which builds upon itself. It is not too much to carry, but it is a weariness that cannot be completely renewed to lack of weariness by sleep or rest. It is an incarnational situation. Consequently, we encourage you to learn to manage it, to manage your energy so that when you spend your energy, it is spent well. There are always strategies when one has a physical disability, for instance, where one changes one’s habits in order to get the most done with the least physical movement. The same holds true for the inner world.

Energy expenditure, especially when it is devoted to the energies of self-judgment, self-criticism and a lack of self-forgiveness, are energies that are unwisely spent. Once those energies are dedicated to self-judgment and related energies, those energies are no longer free to be used for love’s service. Consequently, although it may seem difficult to do at first, we encourage you at all times to come from a place of being self-forgiven, in full knowledge of your worth and with no tendency towards self criticism.

It is not that we would suggest that you stop noticing when you make errors. Self-perceived errors are helpful and mistakes are the way people learn, whatever their field of study. However, it is useless to become angry at the self because one has added two and two and gotten five. It is only necessary to note down that two and two equal four and to move from that premise in the future.

The energy expenditures that you are called to are those of love. That is why you came and that is why you remain. You are not yet done loving this planet and its people. Consequently, waste no time in judgment on yourself or on others but only spend your energy on the inner planes for those purposes of dedicating all that you are and all that you have to the service of the one Creator; to being that entity of love that you intended to be when you chose to come here.

May we answer you further, my sister? We are those of Q’uo.
(04-14-2013, 04:56 PM)Brittany Lynn Wrote: [ -> ]Please forgive the rather large quote, but...

It is the light of love and understanding and the burden of information that it carries is heavy...

So, yes, there is every reason to feel more tired than usual, to be weary with the world’s heavy energies... in the midst of the fire, and it certainly is wearying... You came here to love things—to love yourself and to love those around you, to love all of the tribe of humankind and, above all, to love the Creator.

Therefore, it’s all right to feel weary. One feels weary at sundown. And it is truly sundown for your planet and your people...

Jim: She’s asking if this tiredness that she’s feeling is something that will endure to the end of the incarnation...

My sister, you will find this weariness to be not only permanent but that which builds upon itself. It is not too much to carry, but it is a weariness that cannot be completely renewed to lack of weariness by sleep or rest...That is why you came and ..., waste no time... but only spend your energy on the inner planes for those purposes of dedicating all that you are and all that you have to the service of the one Creator
[/quote]

Is there anything we can do to balance that weariness??? Besides a good cup of joe...

Brittany

Find joy in the act of living. It won't alleviate the weariness, but it can balance it. I've learned to take much more joy in the simple things.
Nonsense, all of it.

This life, on this planet, in this human form, can be a consistently joyful and fun experience.

When a new challenge is presented, face it earnestly and with an attitude to solve it with an open heart and accept the challenge.

You will then find that struggle is no longer a part of your definitions or vocabulary, and that instead, all of "life's woes" are simply new situations which you can have fun in the solving of them.

Especially once you've gotten in touch with the element of grace and faith, however it works best for you, however it makes sense to you.
(04-14-2013, 10:36 PM)Turtle Wrote: [ -> ]Nonsense, all of it.

This life, on this planet, in this human form, can be a consistently joyful and fun experience.

When a new challenge is presented, face it earnestly and with an attitude to solve it with an open heart and accept the challenge.

You will then find that struggle is no longer a part of your definitions or vocabulary, and that instead, all of "life's woes" are simply new situations which you can have fun in the solving of them.

Especially once you've gotten in touch with the element of grace and faith, however it works best for you, however it makes sense to you.
As you are likely saying, true peace comes when even the greatest depression and agony becomes a great pleasure to experience. When peace is found in all states of mind, the concepts of pleasure and pain dissipate.
Personally, and this is my path, I have not experienced negative sides of remembering my true nature and reconnecting with the universe. In fact, realizing more and more the whole extent of who I am, why I came here and what I can do to help others, has brought me more joy than anything else. It started with a shift in perception a few years ago, from looking at the negative, to shifting my eyes towards all the beauty that surrounds me, and realizing how we have everything to be happy on Earth, should we choose to pursue this path. I recognize the drama of the play of humanity around me in others' lives and sometimes in my own; I can smile at it, shake my head, and decide to drop the masquerade in order to be true and loving instead.

True, sometimes I feel heavy because I instinctively remember how easy everything really is, how we could move in the blink of an eye to any place without having to carry around a body, how we could manifest anything we think about instantly, and how love flows without boundaries. But on Earth everything is slow and dense. One has to be patient and sometimes persistent. One has to let go of fear and flow love instead, one has to remember what has been forgotten.

But in truth, it is all worth it. Every moment is unique and I'm personally very happy to be here. Situations that seemed bad I now see as beautiful challenges, and they improved tremendously. Instead of seeing people around me as ignorant, stupid and/or blind, I understand they are all brothers and sisters who have forgotten who they are. Their essence remains intact however and if they choose to look inside, they can find themselves again. My purpose is to inspire others to look inside, see their own light and touch it.
(04-14-2013, 10:58 PM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-14-2013, 10:36 PM)Turtle Wrote: [ -> ]Nonsense, all of it.

As you are likely saying, true peace comes when even the greatest depression and agony becomes a great pleasure to experience. When peace is found in all states of mind, the concepts of pleasure and pain dissipate.

I have found my own formula for dealing with this, whenever I go through a period of decreased energy or a period where my energy is being used unwisely through criticism/aggrandizement of the self I have learnt to recognize it as such and then see the lessons of love inlaid in the experience. Once I perform that self recognition I feel better and if I'am very successful I will feel happier/lighter/clearer almost instantly.

It is not always that quick or easy and depending on the situation it may take days or weeks until I'am able to cleanse the grudges. The more I live and let go however the easier and quicker on average this becomes.

The more adept you become at this the more skilled at energy rerouting you become and the more you have in storage to be used to help follow your true will in the face of impossible odds and emotions.