Bring4th

Full Version: So, according to Ra, the meaning of life is...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Now.

If the whole point of everything is just the creator experiencing himself, it all leads to this single point: Now. The whole point is now. We are here. This is the final destination and always will be, infinitely. The past creates the present which creates the future. We have reached perfection.

I mean, we're in heaven guys. The Creator has already restarted the whole entire matrix several times and for what? Now.

So the question is why should we take life seriously? And that's a genuine question coming from me.
If even the creator stops creation to save the single fallen feather from the wings of perfection, why would we be anything but in the process of "seriousness". How we best approach such seriousness is the question. I Say we should approach it with joy, love, and the desire to grow into better beings.
(04-15-2013, 01:57 AM)Not Sure Wrote: [ -> ]If even the creator stops creation to save the single fallen feather from the wings of perfection, why would we be anything but in the process of "seriousness". How we best approach such seriousness is the question. I Say we should approach it with joy, love, and the desire to grow into better beings.

So it seems the concept of seriousness dissipates. Even the most casual act is an infinitely valuable experience in the eyes of the creator.

Thoughts on this, as obvious as they might be:

The ultimate service to the creator is maximizing possible experiences.

The ultimate lack of service is minimizing possible experience through stagnation or otherwise.

So if we were to take life very seriously, it would be about working to maximize the creator's choice of experiences as much as possible. It seems I have answered my own question.
(04-15-2013, 02:47 AM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-15-2013, 01:57 AM)Not Sure Wrote: [ -> ]If even the creator stops creation to save the single fallen feather from the wings of perfection, why would we be anything but in the process of "seriousness". How we best approach such seriousness is the question. I Say we should approach it with joy, love, and the desire to grow into better beings.

So it seems the concept of seriousness dissipates. Even the most casual act is an infinitely valuable experience in the eyes of the creator.

Thoughts on this, as obvious as they might be:

The ultimate service to the creator is maximizing possible experiences.

The ultimate lack of service is minimizing possible experience through stagnation or otherwise.

So if we were to take life very seriously, it would be about working to maximize the creator's choice of experiences as much as possible. It seems I have answered my own question.

You have in word! If not yet in deed.
(04-15-2013, 12:44 AM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]Now.

If the whole point of everything is just the creator experiencing himself, it all leads to this single point: Now. The whole point is now. We are here. This is the final destination and always will be, infinitely. The past creates the present which creates the future. We have reached perfection.

I mean, we're in heaven guys. The Creator has already restarted the whole entire matrix several times and for what? Now.

So the question is why should we take life seriously? And that's a genuine question coming from me.

What would you do differently if you didn't take life "seriously." "Serious" is a pretty ambiguous term. I think you might want to have talk with yourself and gain more clarity on what it is you want to understand.

And, yes, we are in heaven, I also believe. "Hell" is failing to see and appreciate it, letting it all slip by you.
Would "sincerely" and "with awareness" be reasonable substitutes for the confused idea of "seriousness?"

Everything you do counts, but there is always an occasion to laugh.
"Now" seems to be when the octave ends for the probably infinite mind-spirit-body (non-complexes and complexes) that initiated the octave and all other entities, so we are not there yet. This is not "heaven" is just 1st-2nd-3rd (able to support 4th) density in a planet at the periphery of a galaxy called by us The Milky Way.

Every single experience if of extreme importance, I agree. I prefer to be joyful than sad. However, I find for wanderers strange to find this place "heaven".

Also, I have wondered about the deeper meaning of the term "Brothers ans Sisters of Sorrow".
(04-15-2013, 12:44 AM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]Now.

enjoy yourself buddy. These are good times Smile
(04-15-2013, 06:09 PM)almostdone Wrote: [ -> ]"Now" seems to be when the octave ends for the probably infinite mind-spirit-body (non-complexes and complexes) that initiated the octave and all other entities, so we are not there yet. This is not "heaven" is just 1st-2nd-3rd (able to support 4th) density in a planet at the periphery of a galaxy called by us The Milky Way.

Every single experience if of extreme importance, I agree. I prefer to be joyful than sad. However, I find for wanderers strange to find this place "heaven".

Also, I have wondered about the deeper meaning of the term "Brothers ans Sisters of Sorrow".

I think brothers and sisters of sorrow are wanderers. Pretty simple actually, but explains more. I've had my fair share of sorrow. I feel sad for the state of the world. I sure do hope that 4th density light will make things better. Then we can be brothers and sisters of joy.
Actually the "now" could not even be reached because it would imply reaching infinity. If the octaves are like "islands" in themselves and an infinity unto itself each one it seems they would keep re-creating. Seemingly influencing other octaves in the process. So if minds-bodies-spirits was a harvest of the "previous" octave (besides masculine/feminine principles, for example), one wonders how it keeps influencing this octave and our current octave the "next" one. However, there are wanderers from the next octave to this one but I do not recall reading about the possibility of wanderers form the previous octave. Nonetheless, isn't a new star, a new planet, a new rock, a new fire, a new blowing wind, a new flower a reminder of what keeps coming and being alive?

interesting...that is why fire is masculine and earth feminine, for example. Characteristics of the harvests of the previous octave....(since last density of the previous octave is to become 1st density here). And this is why 'entities' (including mid-body-spirit) start at 1st density, adding mind on second and spirit on third. These first 3 the sub-Logos provides for. 4th and above becoming more free and independent.

However, there are already entities that start in higher densities from the beginning of the octave (excluding the galactic and solar logos).
(04-15-2013, 06:09 PM)almostdone Wrote: [ -> ]Also, I have wondered about the deeper meaning of the term "Brothers ans Sisters of Sorrow".

Me too.
(04-15-2013, 07:06 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]I think brothers and sisters of sorrow are wanderers. Pretty simple actually, but explains more. I've had my fair share of sorrow. I feel sad for the state of the world. I sure do hope that 4th density light will make things better. Then we can be brothers and sisters of joy.

Heart
Your question stems from your intellect. Love dwells in each of us, it is in our nature to live in Law of One. How we will live our life is really determined by our nature which is love all along. While we are fully aware of our nature, we life patten helps reflect limitations we imposed on ourselves, we can take a note/"be serious" to release these limitations, is it necessary to do so? I guess to the extent of one's desire, I don't think there is need to rash it.

Another thought is that your question involves a choice, which is made possible by free will. Free will is the first distortion of Oneness. My understanding is that in unity consciousness, all your actions will reflect oneness, so you don't really have a choice. When we are capable of making choices, we are still under the first distortion. So when you say we are one, your see from the view that we are one; when you say why take life serious, you see from the view under free will. This is a contradiction IMO.
I watch people at my workplace yelling and cussing while doing the same thing I do with a smile on my face. You could say their vibration places them in hell. You could say that I am having such a good time this is my heaven. Finding joy in the now, in the moment, is the purpose. Everything is integrated calmly with the right perspective. That same everything from the opposite perspective causes anger, then blockage, which does not allow for integration.

What level do you vibrate at? Those on the other side say we can raise our vibration so high that we become transparent and even invisible to those around us.
First, I'd like to underscore the fact that there is no joy without sorrow. One is warm and the other is cold, but both can be very subtle and both have deep lessons to offer.

Second, the term "Brothers and Sisters of Sorrow" was fairly well explained by Ra:

Ra Wrote:12.26
Imagine, if you will, the sands of your shores. As countless as the grains of sand are the sources of intelligent infinity. When a social memory complex has achieved its complete understanding of its desire, it may conclude that its desire is service to others with the distortion towards reaching their hand, figuratively, to any entities who call for aid. These entities whom you may call the Brothers and Sisters of Sorrow move towards this calling of sorrow. These entities are from all reaches of the infinite creation and are bound together by the desire to serve in this distortion.

Ra Wrote:14.18
The general cause of service such as the Confederation offers is that of the primal distortion of the Law of One, which is service. The One Being of the creation is like unto a body, if you will accept this third-density analogy. Would we ignore a pain in the leg? A bruise upon the skin? A cut which is festering? No. There is no ignoring a call. We, the entities of sorrow, choose as our service the attempt to heal the sorrow which we are calling analogous to the pains of a physical body complex distortion.

Imagine that the lifestyle you chose for yourself was as a medic in a third-world country, where disease and death are rampant and supplies are lacking. You have moved toward a great sorrow which called you. How do you escape feeling the sorrow of these people you came to heal, even if you are not the one who is diseased and dying? You can't. You feel their sorrow as your own.
The meaning of life is to experience. This includes sorrow.
Even though I'm a wanderer and came here to help, I feel like a brother of sorrow at times.
Forgive me, I just watched a video that made me tear up and feel sad.
I will really be sad when I lose my pets, and will be calling to Confederation for comfort.
(04-16-2013, 08:31 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]The meaning of life is to experience. This includes sorrow.
Even though I'm a wanderer and came here to help, I feel like a brother of sorrow at times.
Forgive me, I just watched a video that made me tear up and feel sad.
I will really be sad when I lose my pets, and will be calling to Confederation for comfort.

I think you may have a mis-interpretation.
A 'brother of sorrow' is not a depressed being but rather someone who is attracted to suffering of others in order to heal. A lightbringer.
If you read my thread 'Hotel Hell - Journey to the Lower Astral' that may give you an idea of this service.
Even if your pets were do 'die' they will be re-united with you if they feel enough love. This can be your 'next' dog for example.
My 'new' cat Luci is also my 'old' cat MacGregor.
This is how it works with 2nd density.
Love to you Gemini.
I'm thinking of this:
Quote:We are messengers of the Law of One. Unity, at this approximation of understanding, cannot be specified by any physics but only be activated or potentiated intelligent infinity due to the catalyst of free will. This may be difficult to accept. However, the understandings we have to share begin and end in mystery.

I would think that the purpose of experiencing is that mystery that we seek, and that none of us can really know.

Maybe this can offer a hint though?

Quote:Thus in vibratory sense love comes into light in the sense of the activity of unity in its free will. Love uses light and has the power to direct light in its distortions. Thus vibratory complexes recapitulate in reverse the creation in its unity, thus showing the rhythm or flow of the great heartbeat, if you will use this analogy.
(04-16-2013, 04:08 PM)BrownEye Wrote: [ -> ]I watch people at my workplace yelling and cussing while doing the same thing I do with a smile on my face. You could say their vibration places them in hell. You could say that I am having such a good time this is my heaven. Finding joy in the now, in the moment, is the purpose. Everything is integrated calmly with the right perspective. That same everything from the opposite perspective causes anger, then blockage, which does not allow for integration.

What level do you vibrate at? Those on the other side say we can raise our vibration so high that we become transparent and even invisible to those around us.

It truly helps to have that attitude free of some blockages. However, every situation, catalyst is different and of different intensity for each different individual. Chances are that sooner or later, blockages will show up. If you are able to maintain without significant blockages I think it is the way to go. But in general terms, non-synchronization with planetary vibrations is the norm for wanderers.

I'll try to smile more while at work, though.
If you would have friends, be friendly. If you would even have fun, make fun for someone else. Read the comic papers; not as to become sarcastic, no-but remember, ever, even thy Master, Jesus, could laugh in the face of the Cross. Can ye find a better example? Cayce reading 3440-2