Bring4th

Full Version: Post Awakening Safety
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Ludi

edited
Could you elaborate on said 'near misses'? While it is true those consciously on the path of seeking are often targets (Negative Greetings, Orion Entities etc), often your state of being alone will gravitate you towards these situations, and you will find within them learning experiences as a result. The 'fear' is indicative of Catalyst; there is nothing to actually fear in death, and so the emotional representation of imbalance has risen to the surface of your consciousness as a service to allow you to address. Only you dictate your contractual passing from this mode of existence, and 'you' on another timeline may very well have 'died' in said circumstances yet chose to come back. Of course, it could be also be a case of entity/thoughtform attachment.

In any case, worse comes to worse and you to 'die' (Read as 'Waking up') you will likely end up in a much better place than here.

Edit: Addition
Since about 13-15yrs old I have become aware of "not being able to die". The beginning of this awareness was the attempt to take my own life. Eventually I became aware of forces that were keeping me intact. In my 20s was the first time I had an exit option, and almost left on an OD experience. Once leaving the body I became aware of a portion of "plan" and that my leaving at that point was not "correct" even though I had the choice to leave.

When my crown first opened I did get a visit by a demonic form. The form itself did not bother me, it was the influence it could have on others which could possibly create an accident that bothered me.

I have since remembered that we have a huge amount of control on reality, and that we only leave through free will and choice.

Any perceived "attempts" on your life are an act or play meant to instill the desired fear. Fear itself is helpful to steer one away from a possibly incorrect timeline. Maybe you should meditate on the choices available to you, and move your focus away from what you don't like and more on something constructive and "creative" or co-creative.

Ludi

edited
I have never seen the Law of Confusion being broken. The entity "after" me uses telephatic suggestion to unpolarized entitites and weather manipulation like lightning storm. But I suppose it could happen if one is living isolated, then some thoughtforms could be created (according to Ra however, these cannot attack 3rd density beings only frighten them). It might be also just some astral vision, I doubt there would be such heavy persecution of someone saying he is not a lightworker.

Ludi

anldabod
It may be true that those who are less polarized but are developed may be seen as "vulnerable targets" and "useful tools". If so the choice is forced on you by them. Light by definition respects free will, if it does not it's of a distorted/mixed nature (which also has an expression on this sphere).