Bring4th

Full Version: A better, simplified analogy for STO and STS.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Let's see if I get things right this time:

STS is great or absolute bigotry and intolerance. A highly-polarized STS individual sees himself as perfect. He loves himself absolutely with rejection for what he does not see as self: "All that does not assimilate into me and my ideal world must be destroyed." The end goal is for everything to be assimilated into the creator once again but within the strict confines of the STS entity. "Through control and destruction, all creation will be one again as me, my perception and vision alone." As xise says below, "STS entities truly believe they know what's best for all of existence and seek to manifest their sincere belief in their [ideal] world through power and control of everything around them."

STO is great or absolute acceptance and tolerance. A highly-polarized STO individual sees himself as perfect as well for all is accepted and loved, for all is himself. He loves himself as he loves all: "All will be one for all is and will become a part of the creator." The end goal is maximum experience towards the creator through unhindered free and creative will. Through infinite creation, all creation will be one and always be one.

The funny thing is that in the end, when the universe unites again at the end of this octave, both polarities will find themselves as winners. Things will always arrive/return to 1/0.
I was thinking your post was more or less on point, though I wouldn't have characterized it do heavily as bigotry and intolerance but more about power and control, which you do focus on the subsequent sentences...

But apparently my good old shadow STS/ or negative entity that occasionally chimes in with left ear tones wanted to reinforce the following idea:

a better way to characterize it is that STS entities truly believe they know what's best for all of existence and seek to manifest their sincere belief in their best world through power and control of everything around them. Oh no, maybe I'm helping disseminate negative philosophy!! Haha well if I was contacted by a negative entity, it definitely lost some polarity because I am definitely sending love to whomever helps me understand the Law of One better Smile
(04-16-2013, 02:00 AM)xise Wrote: [ -> ]I was thinking your post was more or less on point, though I wouldn't have characterized it do heavily as bigotry and intolerance but more about power and control, which you do focus on the subsequent sentences...

But apparently my good old shadow STS/ or negative entity that occasionally chimes in with left ear tones wanted to reinforce the following idea:

a better way to characterize it is that STS entities truly believe they know what's best for all of existence and seek to manifest their sincere belief in their best world through power and control of everything around them. Oh no, maybe I'm helping disseminate negative philosophy!! Haha well if I was contacted by a negative entity, it definitely lost some polarity because I am definitely sending love to whomever helps me understand the Law of One better Smile

I'm jealous. I never get any left ear tones. Sad I always get right ones and they never talk to me. Angels are so quiet.

Anyways, that's a far better characterization! Thank your friend for me! Haha.
To me the simple definition is lack of green ray, but even that is not quite accurate as that center has a negative pole as well. To me there are many "ways" to be STS, and sometimes they are in conflict. Even a complete focus on the Creator with the exclusion of others can be negative.
Bigotry and intolerance are pre-polarized biases stemming from unconscious attachments.
Absolute acceptance necessarily means you have transcended the need for polarization altogether.
I believe there can be lack of compassion in higher densities, despite complete acceptance. Ra mentions wanderers from higher densities due to a perceived lack of balance. I also question the wisdom of the heavy veil imposed on this planet.
(04-16-2013, 02:17 AM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-16-2013, 02:00 AM)xise Wrote: [ -> ]I was thinking your post was more or less on point, though I wouldn't have characterized it do heavily as bigotry and intolerance but more about power and control, which you do focus on the subsequent sentences...

I'm jealous. I never get any left ear tones. Sad I always get right ones and they never talk to me. Angels are so quiet.

Anyways, that's a far better characterization! Thank your friend for me! Haha.

I get left ear, right ear, top of the head tones throughout the day if I have any wish to have them. Culminating in thus far the highest state being "sounding like there is a sailing mast with sails unfurled over my head" when confirming good things.

Felt weird, suddenly hearing like there is a gust of wind on a sail over my head while being indoors and talking/chilling with quiet voice/volume.

I was visiting ex-gf's friend and showing friend Ah My Goddess episodes that I have taken to re-watching religiously after some recent healing/channeling work.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MxlTsfU2t5k not episode in question but randomly picked from Youtube. Also mine has Japanese audio and english subtitles.

It's about a fairly clueless motor/engine enthusiast man who has an unlucky star above his head that seems to always bring him misfortune but since it all eventually goes out of balance, Yggdrasil (the Goddessess supercomputer) reacts to the imbalance and sends this also fairly clueless but powerful as "all heaven" Goddess through the mirror in his room to give him one wish. Hijinks ensue.

Those that are more into Host body related stuff at this point instead of so much "persona driving host body" related stuff, this *points at series* is roughly speaking, my life from 2008 to about 2012 (We'll we're right now at the after effects of the whole "lets summon a giant monster of death to try to smash creation into bits, just because there is suffering in the world and we can do a shortcut" phase of separation. Belldandy knows that Keichi didn't control himself (as his current time self) during said crisis but rather as a mask that was sent from the future/past to try to end all suffering and speed the development of the planet to avoid the thousands of years of suffering still ahead as life continues to evolve. Smile

Host body and Host body ex-gf have not yet adjusted to situation quite as well as Bell and Keichi did, and I have no definitive knowledge due to free will how the story will go/diverge from here, of course, but up until now, its a roughly accurate description of host-body life until recently.

So, long story short, watching one of these episodes where Keichi and Belldandy discuss their relationship after the Yggdrasil episode. With my ex-gf's friend, I had such a strong top of the head "tone" that it sounded like the sound of a sail unfurled in moderate side wind.

Thought I would share some of that oft mentioned Pink that seers here say I have in my field. Enjoy, Whole series available online if sought for sufficiently.

Edit: when in "the zone" I get a single tone of tinnitus in either ear depending on the situation and from that it moves "up" until it feels the tinnitus is on top of my head (ears no longer ring) and then it starts doing "its thing" which is to move depending on how I act. If I'm doing good but not interested in it personally it droops right, if bad for what ever reason it droops left(so rare I'm not sure this is what it actually does) and if I am interested and in the moment it goes Up and increases intensity until it gets to anywhere between a normal slight ring that I can barely hear to the aformentioned sailmast. Its not a sudden burst of sound but rather almost like someone yells in the middle of an already active convo/channel.
I sometimes in my personal thinking use for most positively polarised things the term 'human'.

For instance some people might think another person is an angel for being a nurse who cleans, bandages and actually engages with the patient rather than rushing off and not really paying attention. But this is a basic 'human' kindness.

Also when having feelings about another person which are angry or otherwise, or explaining to someone else who is angry or otherwise, I can sometimes cut through the confusion by the idea 'he/ she is just a guy/ girl'. It really seems to relieve the pressure.

The term for STS I think is 'elite'. It starts and ends always with 'I'm better than this and this person, and as a result can treat them badly'.