Bring4th

Full Version: Hotel Hell - Journey to the Lower Astral
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This will be a strange and quite personal post that probably should be in the dream thread. I've made it here because it goes beyond what most posts have covered.

During the past few months I have become increasingly aware of dreamtime adventures. Initially I would awake right after an 'episode', maybe around 3am, and have fairly good recollection of what had occured in the 'dream', being able to piece together the meaning of events. This memory would however fade away afterwards.
Now this awareness stays with me and is available during waking time too.

I have also stopped using the drugs that I had been self medicating with for a period of several years. They have obviously served their purpose - now the dreamtime experiences have become more lucid and I am able to 'wake up' within the dream in order to serve in a higher capacity.
Some beings have been 'hell bent' on insuring that this did not happen - they seem able to create these vibrational rooms and contain the unwitting within them. I've got a sneaky feeling that these folk are not discarnate but are physical and operating from bases using a sort of 'chair'. When they realise I'm awake they always go to their superiors for instructions.

In the higher astral realms of 3rd density and within 4th density time/space I am able to teleport or 'jump' using my light body. This is just a matter of setting intention to a particular location and going there. I have a feeling that this ability has become available to me as a result of the activations I received at Disneyland whilst using their advanced teleport technology.
Many of the higher octave experiences resemble 'training missions', sometimes we view movies on a big screen or use a sort of computer to access records. These 'missions' are often on board craft of varying size and vibration.

To traverse the lower astral realms I have learned to use a vehicle, a sort of helicopter to travel - the astral beings try to hide this, or make me forget about it, but I seem mostly able to locate it and use it again.
The last time they did this I 'called the police' on the phone and they sent a team to assist.
Many of the locations in these lower astral realms resemble 'hotels' or guest houses, complete with reception, bars, guests, waiters etc.
There are some pretty 'plush' ones where the guests have a fair amount of comfort (but they do complain endlessly about the service), others are really shabby and full of filth.
Yahweh had a really nice place, sort of reminded me of some of the places I had visited in arab countries.
He did get somewhat flustered about me being there and was not keen for me to communicate with the other guests - we had a private chat in one of his rooms. The people there seemed to be enjoying themselves although I'm pretty certain they were unaware of their true location.
Lord Lucifer (Maldek) has a super high tech office, I was taken their by one of my guides, Peter Luke, who is a tall blonde.

It was one of the shabby joints that I visited last.
To get there I had to take a sort of train, I wanted to get off during the descent but the train did'nt stop.
The souls there were VERY depressed but were in the main willing to talk or 'offload' their troubles. They are beings that I have never seen or met here in 3d, some however did seem familiar.
They don't seem to be aware of where they are or why they are in these locations. I try to help them, listen to their woes and give them hope.
As I said they are extremly tormented and this work is difficult for me because of their lower vibrational patterns - it's uncomfortable.
The themes of murder/suicide /violence are common along with regret and dispair.
There were some nice girls though - they like to take you into their rooms and have a sort of astral sex - not intercourse as we understand it, more like a merging or blending of energies. An energy massage. They can sort of change their appearance to be pleasing to the (3rd) eye.
Many beings were asking me where they were, what sort of hotel is this etc.
Downstairs in the basement it was pretty dirty, there was also a dead dog (that was still alive), not a pleasant sight. When you give these beings attention they become more 'alive'. Alcohol is the drink of choice there (and in the better places) - in fact I was surprised that the barkeeper asked me my age, when I said 47 he did not believe me.
I never saw a mirror in these places so I'm not sure how I actually appear to the others.
I gained the overall impression that my visit to 'hotel hell' was actually appreciated, I had the feeling that this was me being of service by spreading light. There were also no windows and no sources of 'natural light'.
I didn't use the train to get back - just sort of jumped back into body.

Has anyone had similar experiences?

Edit to add the word suicide.
It was either Ra or Q'uo that mentioned that people often do service in their sleep.

I wish I could remember such experiences -- I have a feeling I do such work when I go through a sleep without dreams I can remember.
I remember having a dream where I as a child visited this hell like place where my at that time crush was being held in hell (was actually in military) and I tried to argue for her release and that "cant you see you're killing her" and all that. Very vivid, far more so than anything I could call reality these days.
Hah, very interesting. This all sounds somewhat familiar to me . . . and reminds me a bit of a dream I had involving you Ashim BigSmile

(04-16-2013, 03:56 AM)Ashim Wrote: [ -> ]When you give these beings attention they become more 'alive'.

That reminds me of this
[Image: 2WFRbfB.jpg]
The self withers and dies if no attention is given.

How about this, you give attention to a single person in exchange for them giving attention to 2 more, both of which repay by 1/4th of their attention received to giving back attention and use 3/4ths to find new people to give attention to, but at all times making sure that the attention they give is more than what they receive in the quadrupling effect and you could clear out realms like that very quickly methinks.

A common shared attention network of love giving to all and providing all with the base so as not to fall into "hell".

*sighs* A good analogue.
@spaced
Wow that is some piece of artwork - do you know who the artist was?
We shared a dream? Would you care to share any details of that?

@Not Sure
That is one hell of an idea. That just gave me another idea. What if I were to program a crystal before sleep with these sort of ideas and methods? If I remembered the crystal during the dream then I feel it might be possible to download the consciousness/content to allow for better recall. I could put it in my pocket.
Feel free to. You could also gather them all on a table along with friends and such and show them the movie "paying it forward" or some such. Same general idea.
(04-16-2013, 02:26 PM)Not Sure Wrote: [ -> ]Feel free to. You could also gather them all on a table along with friends and such and show them the movie "paying it forward" or some such. Same general idea.

The strange thing is that I had set my intent (pre-sleep) to travel to quite another location (GLS Athena). To my surprise I was whisked away to 'hell'.
How does this happen? Has it to do with 'opposites attract'?
Were my guides involved (they were not present) or did my higher self intervene?
I have no problem with serving in 'hell' but usually I can go where I want during dreamtime unless I set no intention, then these other entities (the ones with the 'trip chairs') are able to make these vibrational rooms and fill them with other beings who appear to have some karmic binding to my person.
Are there any really good 'amnesia blasters' or ways of triggering the waking during the dream other than what I suggested?
Any ideas?

Brittany

I've been through the lower astrals several times, both in dreams and in a trance state. What I saw there ranged from absolutely horrifying to just moderately unpleasant. The state of my own vibration seems to correspond to which portion I step into.

One of the most vivid sights was finding a very beautiful young man chained to a wall. His face was full of suffering. I attempted to speak to him but he could not see or hear me, or anything else in his environment. Seemingly trapped in his own personal hell. I attempted to remove his chains and a being with black skin and bloody red/yellow eyes appeared and got very angry with me, ejecting me from the entire vision with great haste. I was literally flung through the door of the location, and returned to my senses shortly afterward.

That painting really strikes me. I drew something very, very similar in charcoals some time ago, but eventually gave the drawing away to someone without ever making a copy. I wish I had made a copy now to compare the two up close.
(04-16-2013, 03:04 PM)Brittany Lynn Wrote: [ -> ]I've been through the lower astrals several times, both in dreams and in a trance state. What I saw there ranged from absolutely horrifying to just moderately unpleasant. The state of my own vibration seems to correspond to which portion I step into.

One of the most vivid sights was finding a very beautiful young man chained to a wall. His face was full of suffering. I attempted to speak to him but he could not see or hear me, or anything else in his environment. Seemingly trapped in his own personal hell. I attempted to remove his chains and a being with black skin and bloody red/yellow eyes appeared and got very angry with me, ejecting me from the entire vision with great haste. I was literally flung through the door of the location, and returned to my senses shortly afterward.

That painting really strikes me. I drew something very, very similar in charcoals some time ago, but eventually gave the drawing away to someone without ever making a copy. I wish I had made a copy now to compare the two up close.

That reminds me of a conversation from hotel hell.
They 'hate' love because of false promises - someone told them they were loved etc. then they were 'double crossed' or in some way tricked.
Anyone claiming to be of love and light will feel the full extent of their anger and frustration. I try not to use 'fluffy bunnies' when talking to these folk. They have good bs detectors - difficult for us because we so often lie in order to stay within comfortable zones.

[Image: stock-photo-airport-and-hotel-from-hell-...971022.jpg]
(04-16-2013, 02:15 PM)Ashim Wrote: [ -> ]@spaced

The painting is Souls on the Banks of the Acheron (1898) by Adolf Hirémy-Hirschl. It shows Mercury/Hermes entering the underworld/lower astral, presumably to negotiate for the release of Persephone from Hades. I found it randomly while googling mythology stuff and it really spoke to me.

As for the dream, I can't remember the contents, only that you came to talk to me about something (possibly mars). This was the night before I had this dream: http://www.bring4th.org/forums/showthrea...#pid119815 So maybe if you ask your friend John Luke/Jean-Luc he can shed some light BigSmile

Regarding the lower planes, I have been touring them myself lately in dreams and meditation. I feel there is a part of me that feels trapped down there.
(04-16-2013, 03:19 PM)Spaced Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-16-2013, 02:15 PM)Ashim Wrote: [ -> ]@spaced

The painting is Souls on the Banks of the Acheron (1898) by Adolf Hirémy-Hirschl. It shows Mercury/Hermes entering the underworld/lower astral, presumably to negotiate for the release of Persephone from Hades. I found it randomly while googling mythology stuff and it really spoke to me.

As for the dream, I can't remember the contents, only that you came to talk to me about something (possibly mars). This was the night before I had this dream: http://www.bring4th.org/forums/showthrea...#pid119815 So maybe if you ask your friend John Luke/Jean-Luc he can shed some light BigSmile

Regarding the lower planes, I have been touring them myself lately in dreams and meditation. I feel there is a part of me that feels trapped down there.
My friend is called Peter Luke. He is a Guardian, a Luciferian.
We first 'met' when I first channeled Ra. He caused me to delete my word document and was messing with me, especially through yellow ray.
His energy came from below, actually from an easterly direction below the planets surface. I challenged him and requested his name. Then he shot this incredible energy through my body and helped to release prana from the base of my spine. Later, after the activations at Disney, he took me to visit Lord Lucifer and after, to my team on Nibiru.
Funny that you mention Star Trek.
I think I'm the 'real' Captain Kirk.
I could explain this if you want.
hah sorry I read peter luke as john luke for some reason
(04-16-2013, 03:35 PM)Spaced Wrote: [ -> ]hah sorry I read peter luke as john luke for some reason

Funny, names beginning with 'Lu..'... George Lucas springs to mind.
There may be a connection.
I have this distinct sense that "hell" is more apt to describe what we as B4thers would view as paradise than "heaven"...

A plane of existence that reacts automatically to your thoughts and gives life to those without life simply by your presence. Pretty much sounds like the dark rising up to meet light by the lights request.

As opposed to a plane of existence where everything is already found and organized along its proper place and new progress is slow and gradual.

It seems the very concept of "A wanderer" is "someone who goes into hell for the duration of turning it into a self sustaining heaven for all its inhabitants then going to a new hell."

Brittany

(04-17-2013, 01:29 PM)Ashim Wrote: [ -> ]Funny, names beginning with 'Lu..'... George Lucas springs to mind.

Luigi! D:

[Image: Luigi.jpg]

Just look at how smug he looks.
(04-17-2013, 03:25 PM)Brittany Lynn Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-17-2013, 01:29 PM)Ashim Wrote: [ -> ]Funny, names beginning with 'Lu..'... George Lucas springs to mind.

Luigi! D:

[Image: Luigi.jpg]

Just look at how smug he looks.

He'd have to be, with all that plumbing the depths of the "underworld" for Princesses with his homie.

Lol, Plumbing Princesses. No wander he looks smug BigSmile