Bring4th

Full Version: Raising children in the 4th -5th - 6th densities
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
If we mate and have children in the higher densities, I wonder what happens with the children given it is my understanding that we all must journey through 3rd density.

Do we bid farewell and off they go?

Can anyone refer me to a session which this is discussed partially or fully?

Appreciate any help.

Thanks
Daniel
The various worlds within 4th, 5th and 6th densities may not have children or typical reproduction at all.

It's nearly impossible for any of us to give information on these realms because most of them cannot even be comprehended as we are now.

Edit: Now that I understand your question, no, what happens in a density stays in a density. People don't descend from them within incarnation.
(04-16-2013, 04:36 PM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]The various worlds within 4th, 5th and 6th densities may not have children or typical reproduction at all.

It's nearly impossible for any of us to give information on these realms because most of them cannot even be comprehended as we are now.

Edit: Now that I understand your question, no, what happens in a density stays in a density. People don't descend from them within incarnation.

Thank you, Adonai One.

Can you refer me to a session/source?

Daniel
(04-16-2013, 05:10 PM)dbarber@nichetech.com Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-16-2013, 04:36 PM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]The various worlds within 4th, 5th and 6th densities may not have children or typical reproduction at all.

Thank you, Adonai One.

Can you refer me to a session/source?

Daniel
http://lawofone.info/results.php?c=Densities

I can only refer to the sessions on densities in general. There are none that discuss the descension of children from one density to another. Again, densities are alternate dimensions with their own separate timelines and realities.

Additionally, children that are born within 4th density will be 4th density and so forth. They likely will have already had previous incarnations in 3rd or perhaps incarnation in densities above if they are wanderers.
I would think that it works as it does here, souls incarnate into bodies. If the spirit can handle 6D vibrations, it will be able to incarnate in a 6d body.
(04-16-2013, 01:18 PM)dbarber@nichetech.com Wrote: [ -> ]If we mate and have children in the higher densities, I wonder what happens with the children given it is my understanding that we all must journey through 3rd density.

Do we bid farewell and off they go?

Keep in mind that conscious souls choose their host bodies. You chose the body you are presently incarnate in. The same is true for beings inhabiting a higher density body. 4th density souls (who had already been through 3rd density evolution) would incarnate in the body complexes created by 4th density reproduction processes. Also, there is no veil in the higher densities, so the the children that are born aren't blank slates, and in fact, the souls may have extensive dialog with the "parents" as it were prior to physical incarnation in that framework of density.