Bring4th

Full Version: Lessons of love for remedial students
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ra said some of the 6D wanderers who came to Earth did so to re-learn some lessons, I'm pretty sure it's love. But what does love mean in that context? Does it necessarily include interaction with others if you're trying to polarize STO? If for example one has an overbalance of wisdom because of 5D experiences and they want to pursue wisdom on Earth should they instead pursue love (whatever that is)?
(04-17-2013, 02:14 AM)turtledude23 Wrote: [ -> ]Ra said some of the 6D wanderers who came to Earth did so to re-learn some lessons, I'm pretty sure it's love. But what does love mean in that context? Does it necessarily include interaction with others if you're trying to polarize STO? If for example one has an overbalance of wisdom because of 5D experiences and they want to pursue wisdom on Earth should they instead pursue love (whatever that is)?

The best example here would be the 'fall' of Lucifer.
The 6th density entity is already very wise having balanced compassion with wisdom. The ultimate goal would be to reach the level we call Unity.
After Lucifer destroyed the planet Maldek and locked all of its souls into a 'knot of fear' the Confederation was, after much time, successful in reaching these entities. They were taken to the planet Venus (planet of love) for their healing process. This healing can be seen as an awareness of their past actions allowing them to see 'the error of their ways'.
The healing went up to and slightly beyond mid 6th density, the point of polarity switching. In order to 'really' learn these lessons it was proposed that Lucifer (and his soul group, the population of Maldek) would 'descend' to a place where the entire 'play' could be repeated, only this time with a more positive outcome.
Obviously after the veil of amnesia was imposed a very similar course of events would play out. This is what we call our human history over the past 13 millenia and represents a sort of 'race'.
Lucifer being ultimately a being of positive polarity (666) would have to go all the way through the negative cycle in order to reach and surpass the point arrived at whilst on venus.
Thankfully this 'polarity flip' was made in time for the alignment with galactic center, or the time we called 21.12.2012.
Of course there is still much residual negativity as his soul group 'catch up' working off their karma.

Hope that was of help.

Edit for grammar
I believe the most appropriate approach would be to radiate the quality, especially to those perceived as enemies (or who at least consider themselves such). While not having illusions about them or what they are.
As a wanderer, I thought I came here for wisdom. I was mistaken. I came here for love. Not love out of unity because unity is easy to see with a high amount of wisdom. I came here to love through creation, creation through purpose, creation through a sense of responsibility and duty.

I will not be going into 6th density until I start seeing more meaning in the universe and loving it. In fact, as I stand now, I would be a terrible 6th density entity. I could not serve fully as such. My goal is to blend compassion back into wisdom so I can then serve with great desire and love.

Anyways, I think this answers your question. Love at its most core level is creation itself.
For a whole day, consciously pay attention to how much you separate yourself from others..how many times you say "not me" or look down from above. Radiance is the key, and you'll know you're there when you can laugh and enjoy your day. When you're busy working on yourself, rather than embodying the messianic wanderer role, there isn't a lot to teach in terms of wisdom. Self-illumination (seeing yourself in all things) is passive teaching, by providing potential insight for others..it's love/light which is "..the enabler, the power, the energy giver."

So others become your teachers as they are a resource for learning how to love your reflections and simply enjoy the moment, rather than control it. I try to focus on the idea that if someone wants or needs your help they will ask for it.
I find the greatest lesson be the day where you say "just for today, I Will accept that I am truly guided by all loving entities and learning the ways of love and that they truly feel like I am their child." Less so in words, and more so in thoughts, a passive calling for a gentle but firm hand for just one day to show you all the love that you have no need to separate yourself from.
(04-17-2013, 02:43 AM)Ashim Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-17-2013, 02:14 AM)turtledude23 Wrote: [ -> ]Ra said some of the 6D wanderers who came to Earth did so to re-learn some lessons, I'm pretty sure it's love. But what does love mean in that context? Does it necessarily include interaction with others if you're trying to polarize STO? If for example one has an overbalance of wisdom because of 5D experiences and they want to pursue wisdom on Earth should they instead pursue love (whatever that is)?

The 6th density entity is already very wise having balanced compassion with wisdom. The ultimate goal would be to reach the level we call Unity.
After Lucifer destroyed the planet Maldek and locked all of its souls into a 'knot of fear' the Confederation was, after much time, successful in reaching these entities. They were taken to the planet Venus (planet of love) for their healing process. This healing can be seen as an awareness of their past actions allowing them to see 'the error of their ways'.
The healing went up to and slightly beyond mid 6th density, the point of polarity switching. In order to 'really' learn these lessons it was proposed that Lucifer (and his soul group, the population of Maldek) would 'descend' to a place where the entire 'play' could be repeated, only this time with a more positive outcome.
Obviously after the veil of amnesia was imposed a very similar course of events would play out. This is what we call our human history over the past 13 millenia and represents a sort of 'race'.
Lucifer being ultimately a being of positive polarity (666) would have to go all the way through the negative cycle in order to reach and surpass the point arrived at whilst on venus.
Thankfully this 'polarity flip' was made in time for the alignment with galactic center, or the time we called 21.12.2012.
Of course there is still much residual negativity as his soul group 'catch up' working off their karma.

Hope that was of help.

Edit for grammar

Makes a great story! No snark intended.

I have always felt I was a wanderer, but if I am, then why do I seem to have so much karma to cleanse? If I am a wanderer, then shouldn't I be in a much "higher" place, much more together, stronger, wiser, etc.?

Because presumably wanderers are here to help others. Maybe I'm not a wanderer even though I have fit the profile so very strongly.
to all our relations ...

"Ra said some of the 6D wanderers who came to Earth did so to re-learn some lessons, I'm pretty sure it's love. But what does love mean in that context? Does it necessarily include interaction with others if you're trying to polarize STO? If for example one has an overbalance of wisdom because of 5D experiences and they want to pursue wisdom on Earth should they instead pursue love?"
. . .

From my point of view,
Love is a distinct sensation that goes without question when felt.
It is most often felt when we interact, recognize our responsibility, and become aware of the participatory role we all have with (all of) our relations/surroundings. The nature of evolution is participatory.
Consider if you will, that we are climbing up the ladder of evolution. the safest/surest way to the top is to take each step, one at a time.
I am finding "myself" on the doorstep of LOVE. I believe WISDOM sounds good too; perhaps when i find the 'doorknob' to LOVE, WISDOM will be waiting on the other side.

thank you Turtle Dude,
this thread feels good
advertising beautiful thought patterns
. . .

I may not understand the language..? I do not know if i am a wanderer. If i don't know, does that mean i am not?
How can you know (or find out) if you are a wanderer?
(04-17-2013, 02:43 AM)Ashim Wrote: [ -> ]

Hope that was of help.

Edit for grammar

Just for the record, the Ra material is not the source of this story.
(04-17-2013, 03:16 PM)LOVETREE Wrote: [ -> ]to all our relations ... I may not understand the language..? I do not know if i am a wanderer. If i don't know, does that mean i am not?
How can you know (or find out) if you are a wanderer?

You can't know for sure but I'd say if you've had a lifelong feeling of being somehow fundamentally different from most people and ended up on this website then you might be.
(04-17-2013, 02:14 AM)turtledude23 Wrote: [ -> ]Ra said some of the 6D wanderers who came to Earth did so to re-learn some lessons, I'm pretty sure it's love. But what does love mean in that context?

10.14 Wrote:The moment contains love. That is the lesson/goal of this illusion or density. The exercise is to consciously seek that love in awareness and understanding distortions. The first attempt is the cornerstone.

My understanding is that if you consciously seeking, you will find your answer.

turtledude23 Wrote:Does it necessarily include interaction with others if you're trying to polarize STO?

Ra, 50.5 Wrote:These givens, shall we say, apply to millions of your peoples, those aware of evolution and desirous in the very extreme of attaining the heart of love and the radiance which gives understanding. No matter what the lessons programmed, they have to do with other-selves, not with events. They have to do with giving, not receiving, for the lessons of love are of this nature both for positive and negative. Those negatively harvestable will be found at this time endeavoring to share their love of self.

Ra, 19.13 Wrote:The quickest way to learn is to deal with other-selves. This is a much greater catalyst than dealing with the self.

Ra, 82.17 Wrote:The nature of third density is constant. Its ways are to be learned the same now and ever. Thusly, no matter what form the entity facing these lessons, the lessons and mechanisms are the same. The Creator will learn from Itself. Each entity has unmanifest portions of learning and, most importantly, learning which is involved with other-selves.

turtledude23 Wrote:If for example one has an overbalance of wisdom because of 5D experiences and they want to pursue wisdom on Earth should they instead pursue love (whatever that is)?

Ra, 85.16 Wrote:We may suggest at all times the constant remembrance of the density from which each adept desires to move. This density learns the lessons of love. In the case of Wanderers there are half-forgotten overlays of other lessons and other densities.