Bring4th

Full Version: why did you come to planet Earth?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
one of the biggest reasons that people go to see Dolores Cannon or regression therapists is to answer a simple, but big question:

why am I here?

this question, without a satisfactory answer for the self, can leave one feeling lost and lonely in life, like being in a vast ocean with no directionality or purpose.

so why did you come to planet earth? for selfish reasons, there is the opportunity for continued balancing. But there is also the primary reason to serve others.

but there is also this:

Quote:62.12 You may, at this time, note that as with any entities, each Wanderer has its unique abilities, biases, and specialties so that from each portion of each density represented among the Wanderers comes an array of pre-incarnative talents which then may be expressed upon this plane which you now experience so that each Wanderer, in offering itself before incarnation, has some special service to offer in addition to the doubling effect of planetary love and light and the basic function of serving as beacon or shepherd.

this 'special service to offer' is most valuable. It will be a rare skill compared to others' skills. And so knowing the self well, being aware of what one's capabilities are, what those unique biases are is most helpful is generating a conscious purpose for the lived life.

once we become self-aware of ourselves, the better able we to direct this light in an effective manner; both for ourselves and others.

so again, the big question,

why are you here?
For any reason I want to be. Right now, the reason is to work on pre-existing conditions in relation to sexuality, love, survival and reproduction.

Pre-Existing because regardless of where I may imagine myself to be whisked off to now, I would develop same dispositions and distortions.

Sexuality (Why Do I feel like I'm an individual and care what other individuals do with their sexuality. Why is the reproductive preferences of people as well as the reproductive history of potential partners of such high relevance/importance to me).

Love (What is it? More to the point, where is it and how it maybe attracted, some say Honey, some say Vinegar).

Survival (Why do I have a fear of death even when, as a child, I was told point blank that I am immortal.)

Reproduction (Trying to understand and come to terms with the whole process, in specific how human females give birth, it seems immeasurably painful and pointlessly crude, but since the females are deeply attached to the process even when less painful methods are available (caesarian), it nudges me to be interested in why.)

On the personal level. There are probably a million and one stories I'm seeking to play out and karmically repay and what not but I Consider them far less interesting than the simple things unique to this Earth. I find my ex-gf to be one of the most interesting, beyond that, I find the seemingly schizophrenic split between what we actually use in terms of technology (primitive hand held computers) and what we know we could build/use easily to be one of the most bizzare.

This whole planet seems to exist solely on the assumption that no one anywhere can build any invention better than what is available at stores for 3.99 dollars Emurican.

I find it facinating that the latest estimates for floating cities to be built and officially launched to be around 2050 when we all know that Bill Gates could build 10-30 of those himself.

Stuff like that, back in the day people used to build pyramids basically, just or the heck of it, while they did serve purposes they were, I feel, for the most part just there to be marveled at. These days and in this earth/Timeline/civilization. We all seem to be enamoured with less technology, as opposed to actually using the technology that we have.

We build missiles instead of ray guns, we build conventional hospitals instead of converting government used computer's into idle time disease healing calculators that do more accurate diagnosesis than normal doctors, etc.

All in all, I Find the quaint strangeness of this world to be less strange, and less interesting, than the biological quirks that come up as a result of it.

Who knows, maybe by 2100 we'll beam the baby out of the womb!... Anyway, that kind of thing is what I mean.

Did i clear or add to my own confusion I wonder. I wonder if thats what they call wanderers. We wander/wonder at such strange things on our wanders/wonders.
(04-17-2013, 05:29 PM)plenum Wrote: [ -> ]so again, the big question, why are you here?

I guess why am I here is to find out why am I here.

After many past lives, I am still here, which indicates that I have not found out why am I here sufficiently enough that I am now given yet another life to find out why am I here.

Which makes me wonder whether in those past lives, I may have changed my circumstances such that the answer to why am I here no longer applies, and I need another life to find out why am I here.

Brittany

I just came for the food.
(04-17-2013, 05:29 PM)plenum Wrote: [ -> ]why are you here?

To serve the One Infinite Creator, in terms of being an instrument for the Creator to known itself.
Know self.
To love.
I came here to process the raw planetary consciousness into experiences and then make decisions based on those experiences and in doing so help raise the planetary consciousness so that it can support fourth density states of awareness. It's hard because everything keeps moving so fast like I am being pulled around by a chariot! (this is my mind)

I came here to allow consciousness to experience physical things like looking at stuff or running around or smelling a flower or puking their guts out, etc. Sometimes it really sucks, like I wonder what this guy's thinking getting me into these situations, but all in all he treats me right. I am the vessel through which the alchemist performs transformations. (this is my body)

I came here to make sure those other two get along and dance to the soul's rhythm. It's hard because I keep forgetting what I was supposed to be doing, like I have the dance steps but I left them outside somewhere. It all seems so dark outside my tower and the road is hard to follow, but little by little the landscape is being revealed and slowly I come to realization that I am a child of the Sun and the Sun's light shines through me bringing light to the darkness, drawing to me that which the soul requires to grow. (this is my spirit)

I am here. (this is my soul)
If I crossed out all of the metaphysical sources and musings I've scoured through regarding my past and looked solely at my issues, my suicidal tendencies and my nihilistic thought, it's clear I came here to find love.

As I've said in other threads: I need to find love through creation, a sense of purpose and responsibility towards the universe at large.
(04-17-2013, 09:58 PM)Brittany Lynn Wrote: [ -> ]I just came for the food.

Thank you for the timely reminder of the nature of the Goddess.
There was calling. A girl spoke to me in my dreams.
The girl, Circe, was very sad and said that she would do anything to 'escape' from her private hell.
I descended to earth, had quite a nice time, met the girl and fell in love.
The girls father was not pleased. He was a scientist and was 'ruler of the world'.
In order to stop us leaving he caused great destruction and killed us along with countless others .
The girl was trapped in cycles of re-incarnation due to the fear and the amnesia caused by the destruction.
She returned as Nofretete then later as Cleopatra and penultimately as Eva Braun.
I remained ethereal and offered my service from the inner planes.
The girls father had in the mean time contructed a machine using artificial intelligence.

The machine can not be switched off, it would destroy anyone trying to do this.
The machine is called T.O.D which is an acronym but also means 'death' in the orion german language.
My job was now not only to 'rescue' the girl but to assist in 'ascending' the machine as this was the only possibility remaining.
Lucky I was to meet other beings that are machines but have already managed to ascend. Ascended Machine Technology.
So, I figured that if it had been done elsewhere in the Creation it could be done here too.
The girl is now my wife.
Her father lives upstairs.
I'm here to be the best person I can be, and to inspire others to be the best of themselves as well. I'm here to remind people around me of the path of love, freedom and joy, which is accessible to all if they want it.

Earth is a pretty cool place, a bit rough sometimes, granted, but it is beautiful, intense and full of curiosities. Also, fresh tea, maple syrup, chocolate and pasta. Enough said! Smile
(04-17-2013, 05:29 PM)plenum Wrote: [ -> ]so again, the big question,

why are you here?

What about you, plenum? Why are *you* here?
(04-18-2013, 04:53 AM)Ankh Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-17-2013, 05:29 PM)plenum Wrote: [ -> ]so again, the big question,

why are you here?

What about you, plenum? Why are *you* here?

Help Earth. That's what he said in chat. I'll let him share the details.
I was an adept. Very advanced, very powerful. It was more power than I knew how to handle - my spiritual understanding was not enough to enable me to use the power in a good way, so I fell into darkness.

I don't know if all this happened on planet Earth or elsewhere.

I have come here to develop the parts of myself that were missing in that adept, to gain understanding of love, appreciation, joy, the appreciation of others and how coming together makes life worth living.

I have a deep inner conviction that it would not be good or wise for me to seek fame and apparent earthly power.
I'm pretty sure mine has to do with faith an all that it emcompasses. I have never had any type of metaphysical experience in my life whatsoever unlike so many here. No spirituality or religion in my life ever. Only my experiences through deductive reasoning and logic. Scientifically explained reasons of existence along with the complete rejection of all things outside the realm of the scientific method were embedded from high school on.

Sometimes I'm envious of those whom have had such experiences by I've deduced that I wasn't supposed to have had such experiences just to test my ability to have faith. I'm not completely there as my ego will definitely get in the way sometimes but im definitely there when it comes to the acceptance of all. Now to accept myself completely along with seeing the creator in all on a more constant basis without getting intertwined within the illusion and consistently hold on to the fact that believing is seeing.

Unbound

I have come to create and maintain a structure of light, consciousness and intelligence which is meant to attune the planetary fields to probabilities which are in the direction of growth and expansion of conscious awareness, as well as to assist in the stabilization of the human consciousness with the natural, environmental consciousness of which humanoids, as such as ourselves, have only artificially and temporarily severed themselves from.

This I do through my own attempts to discover my inner virtues and to learn about and discover the power and serenity of all forms of love and compassion, knowing that my true nature is an endless well of possibility from which to draw.

Oh yes, and to heal and balance all of the horrific realities I have engaged with all the wonder that I have seen. To somehow come to terms with my extreme darkness, and my undying light.
I am here to experience limitation of 3rd density, to give Creator this unique experience. I can't say how my vibration helps as I don't know what my home density is. But if my being here is helping planetary vibration, than so much the better. But I think I wanted the soul growth that comes from experiencing limitation. I miss being able to fly, and walking with my feet barely touching the ground. I miss the feeling of unconditional love. I've felt that only once in this life and it was almost overwhelming. I miss my soul group. I miss my social memory complex, if I am part of one. I miss my star family. I think giving up 75k years of my freedom to become karmically involved in Earth was a sacrifice. I don't know how long I've been here, but it sure feels like a long time. At least this life has been fairly good to me, though I've lost my mind a number of times. My wanderhood has made me mentally unstable. I do it though because I love. I love enough that I haven't killed myself, though the thought does cross my mind at times. It's so easy to get bored here, and the homesickness is profound.

When I pass over, I don't want to come back to 3D. It's certainly foolhardy bravery to come here.

Eternal, fortunately I don't recall any really negative lives where I pursued the darkness. But there could be some there. I don't feel like I have a whole lot of karma that attaches me to mother Earth. This life is one of resting well. Even with the resting, my soul still feels tired. But it doesn't feel dark.

Unbound

I hope that in my experience of such darknesses I will perhaps save the need of some others to do so.
So Eternal, did you find the path of Light to be easier than the path of Dark? Or what made you now choose the path of Light?

Unbound

Hmm, Im not sure that question can be answered in terms of ease.

The dark path was endless struggle, and endless uphill battle against one's own truest nature, and thus one suffers continously. I have died many times, in many horrific ways, and killed others in perhaps worse ways. I have waged war, walked the battlefields of blood, destruction and power and had endless flingings of curses (many of which I have had to work to unbind myself from in this life). I have gained and lost power time and time again and tried in every manner to achieve my own absolute power with futile effort.

When I was on the dark path, I did not recognize these things. I was so obsessed with my visions, my ambitions, myself that nothing else except my own existence was meaningless, and even my own existence was but a tool for my ultimate desire for ceasing, to return all to nothingness and end what I saw as a purposeless existence. I destroyed both light and dark alike, nothing was all that was sacred.

This path began in pain, began with my own mortal tortures, and the fragmentation of my consciousnes. The path of darkness begins with a severence of the self from all others, to the extent that all others are seen only as pawns to be moved in to place within the self. It began with the LOSS OF LOVE. I did not walk the dark path always, but I fell and descended in to the very pits of the Abyss through my own rejection. I was deeply in love, but then I drank the waters of forgetfulness for the first time and lost myself, and forgot my love, and became the Beast of Beasts.

Then, as I began to remember, as I came back to my senses over many lives, I grew in sorrow, I grew in shame and guilt, and eventually desired my own ceasing so much that I sank lower and lower until all there was was Nothingness. Yet, even there, I did not cease to be, for though I rejected myself, the love that ever remembered me called to me, called and called until suddenly... I awoke in this body.

At first, I clung to my old ways, to the seeds of darkness in my mind, but that was no longer my true path, and slowly the fantasies and delusions slipped away to reveal pristine truth. I had followed the negative path and gone to its end, realize absolute Creatorhood and used it to end my existence, to become Nothing, to cease, and yet, I still AM.

This was the dissolution of the ultimate illusion of self, that was the illusion of my own power. The illusion of control.

I realized that I am not the Infinite Creator in its entirety, but a portion. That I am the Infinite Creator, but so is everything and everyone else, and therefore, I am not the greatest power in existence. That there is a nature that accomodates my every selfish desire without judging me, without hating me or stopping me, and I does this with everyone.

I stopped being jealous of the Creators love for others, and stopped hiding from its love for me. It could no longer be justified by power. I could no longer reject the part of myself that is the "other".

So, what is the difficulty of the path of light I now strive to walk (for it is always a striving)? The release of myself, my ego and everything I thought I am. I have to face the enourmous shadow I have cast and reintegrate it in to my being. I have had to let go of my desires, my lusts, my fascinations and fantasies which are in denial of the eternal truth. I have had to let go of my very identity, my very individual existence and make the ultimate self sacrifice to awaken myself to the Truth. I had to let myself die, that I may be reborn in the Light, and the death of my ego opened up a field of infinite potential that I had long since forgotten.

My task now is to remember so fully that I shall never forget again, that I may once again experience the love that I forgot time and time again. I am doing so, and it is both wonderful and more terrifying than any darkness I have ever faced. I can handle the darkness and the despair, but this love and light excites and inspires me in a way that I have only just begun to comprehend once again.

I was lost, and now I am found, and it was Love that found me.
Your story is invaluable, Eternal.

You have truly expressed how much you have served, if not understated it. Thank you for all that you do, Eternal, and may you continue with progress.

You have my deepest admiration and respect.

Unbound

You honour me, my friend, in ways I do not yet acknowledge fully within myself, but I am ever grateful for your appreciation. It is through our sharing that we love and find ourselves to be one with all. The Creator cannot create if it does not share of itself with itself.

Share yourself and your light and allow others to do the same with you. Therein lies the essence of Love. One who loves only themselves as Creator desires not to share with anyone.
I am here to be the odd one, who shows that it is okay to be who you are. To be the light to all who need it, accepting other selves as they are. This is perhaps the greatest reason besides just being here why I am. I feel/know this to be true yet I am afraid still of my self. The ego I have created is afraid yet of my light, thus I hold back who I am because it frightens Lycen. But I am working on it and being around you all is what helps me 'become' me. Thank you just thank you! ShyHeart8
I never thought about holding back who I am. Often I've explored who I am very deeply. I had a vision experience once of creating a galaxy, or was it a star? I've seen the magician archetype manifested as a person who looked like I'd imagine Ra to be. I've been visited by ET's though my memory of them's been wiped so I don't remember. It's a joy to be alive. I've felt the unconditional love of Creator once in my life, about a year ago. It was too much to handle, and I broke down in tears. I can't wait till I am ready to feel Creator's love at that level again. I think we're all glad to be here, and able to serve as our abilities allow.

Thank you Eternal for being a guidepost against which to gauge the dark path, so that I don't have to go down that route. I've acted without love enough in this life that I don't want to repeat that. If I can be more loving, that would solve many of my problems.

Unbound

Aha thank you, Gemini, for that path was all worthwhile if I can be of service as such a guidepost.
I can believe that in regards to you Gem Wolf as I have found you forward to a degree that has shocked me. I find that an admirable trait, I let my armor stay on at various degrees. I think rarely it comes off all, cause being me has memories off pain attached to them. Like a very close person who as a child I opened up to, only to bear the scar of that 'pain' still now. Well it is my choice to be so, yet does not make it easier to make peace with, in my eyes .p Yes love at its purest really is humbling to say the least. Your drive for 'light' is inspiring, keep on truckin .)

Edit: Specified wording a lil
Thanks Lycen. I've had my fair share of darkness in this life, so I'm all for seeking the light now. I've come to a certain understanding behind my mental imbalances. I believe this understanding is helping me to live a more fulfilling life. I used to mope around the house. Now I feel a joy inside. It's not quite Creator's joy, for that amount of joy (which I have felt once in my life) is far too much for me to handle all at once. When you experience Creator's love, feelings of unworthiness can be magnified. It's easy for me to feel unworthy. Many times in life I have made peace with myself. I have found several places of rest. I seek some spiritually, and then plateau for awhile. Then I face parts of my darker self. I think I've faced my dark self enough for my level of comfort in this life. But if Creator wants me to face more darkness, then I shall be ready at some point in the future. The pure love that I have felt certainly is humbling. I appreciate your recognition of me.

The emotion behind this song is how I feel right now: http://www.wimp.com/singhallelujah/
I'm here to build or invent something of ether technology, not as a gadget, but more like a "build it your self" thing. when I develop this I should teach it how it's use, but not a Guru type, I dont like the spot light.

Unbound

Awesome! Do you have any ideas for what it might be?
Pages: 1 2