Bring4th

Full Version: Ra Quote 16.6
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
16.6 Questioner: Then this window balancing prevents the Guardians from reducing their positive polarization by totally eliminating the Orion contact through shielding. Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. This is partially correct. In effect, the balancing allows an equal amount of positive and negative influx, this balanced by the mind/body/spirit distortions of the social complex. Thus in your particular planetary sphere, less negative, as you would call it, information or stimulus is necessary than positive due to the somewhat negative orientation of your social complex distortion.

Thoughts on the "somewhat negative orientation of your social complex distortion"

Does that mean sedentary, or isolationist, or "we are individuals" or ?
(04-17-2013, 05:58 PM)Not Sure Wrote: [ -> ]16.6 Questioner: Then this window balancing prevents the Guardians from reducing their positive polarization by totally eliminating the Orion contact through shielding. Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. This is partially correct. In effect, the balancing allows an equal amount of positive and negative influx, this balanced by the mind/body/spirit distortions of the social complex. Thus in your particular planetary sphere, less negative, as you would call it, information or stimulus is necessary than positive due to the somewhat negative orientation of your social complex distortion.

Thoughts on the "somewhat negative orientation of your social complex distortion"

To me it refers at the negative orientation produced by an economic system based on money and profits. Also societal structures based on classes (casts) the more "advanced ones" based on a banking system that promotes concentration of this money on a few. The main issue then becomes elitism.
(04-17-2013, 05:58 PM)Not Sure Wrote: [ -> ]16.6 Questioner: Then this window balancing prevents the Guardians from reducing their positive polarization by totally eliminating the Orion contact through shielding. Is this correct?

I think it just means humanity's (generally speaking) current state of leaning towards greed for material wealth; indulgence in bellicose activities, such as the strong exploiting the weak without compunction, violence; apathy to sufferings of others; exploitation of the vulnerable; extreme abuses, etc.
Society as a whole on this plant wreaks of STS vibrations. The utter disregard to the planet, the obsession with wealth and material items, the countless hours spent at the office to make the money to appear higher on the socioeconomic ladder, the obliteration of integrity and principles to accomplish this all truly shows how many people are so entrenched within the illusion and designed for another cycle.

Its even the same in third world countries where technology is blossoming. When I was in Kenya and Tanzania some years ago, I have never seen as many billboards even here in the US. Most of the people wandering the dirt roads of the shantytowns that would make any ghetto here look like Beverley hills all had cell phones and newer clothes. Even in such squalor and destitude, their obsession with the western mentality of materialism was ever present.

These are all reasons as to why I've always tried to stress the fact that there is simply nothing one can do to truly solve the worlds problems. All that we can do is try to serve as many as possible and change the thinking of a few.
(04-17-2013, 07:39 PM)Jeremy Wrote: [ -> ]Society as a whole on this plant wreaks of STS vibrations. The utter disregard to the planet, the obsession with wealth and material items, the countless hours spent at the office to make the money to appear higher on the socioeconomic ladder, the obliteration of integrity and principles to accomplish this all truly shows how many people are so entrenched within the illusion and designed for another cycle.

Its even the same in third world countries where technology is blossoming. When I was in Kenya and Tanzania some years ago, I have never seen as many billboards even here in the US. Most of the people wandering the dirt roads of the shantytowns that would make any ghetto here look like Beverley hills all had cell phones and newer clothes. Even in such squalor and destitude, their obsession with the western mentality of materialism was ever present.

These are all reasons as to why I've always tried to stress the fact that there is simply nothing one can do to truly solve the worlds problems. All that we can do is try to serve as many as possible and change the thinking of a few.

I'm only very recently getting to terms with the fact that you cant save everyone, and that you really musnt try.

You can always spend more of your day and time helping people you dont know, but as long as you help them more than you harm them, you're already in the clear. Dunno for sure though.
(04-18-2013, 12:48 AM)Not Sure Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-17-2013, 07:39 PM)Jeremy Wrote: [ -> ]Society as a whole on this plant wreaks of STS vibrations. The utter disregard to the planet, the obsession with wealth and material items, the countless hours spent at the office to make the money to appear higher on the socioeconomic ladder, the obliteration of integrity and principles to accomplish this all truly shows how many people are so entrenched within the illusion and designed for another cycle.

I'm only very recently getting to terms with the fact that you cant save everyone, and that you really musnt try.

You can always spend more of your day and time helping people you dont know, but as long as you help them more than you harm them, you're already in the clear. Dunno for sure though.
If you can remember the love of higher densities this has such a profound effect on the individual that there will be a temptation to actually strive towards 'ascending everyone'.
If this is wise or not I do not know but it does create a bias.
Maybe everyone does 'make it' - I've seen folks so deep in negativity that have made it through to the other side. If one individual can do it then possibly the whole planet can.
I always had issues with patience.
If one believes it to be necessary then the course should be pursued to matter what anyone tells you. Only through experience can the truth of it be known. I don't believe I came from negative time/space since I remember some 5/6D. I chose hard lessons deliberately (maybe too hard). The card the Fool I believe applies to those who do (since they must forget).
(04-18-2013, 02:39 AM)greywolf Wrote: [ -> ]If one believes it to be necessary then the course should be pursued to matter what anyone tells you. Only through experience can the truth of it be known. I don't believe I came from negative time/space since I remember some 5/6D. I chose hard lessons deliberately (maybe too hard). The card the Fool I believe applies to those who do (since they must forget).

There are beings that exist as 5th or even 6th density in negative time/space.

Ra said:
"A large percentage of fourth-density negative entities continue the negative path from fourth- to fifth-density experience, for without wisdom the compassion and desire to aid other-self is not extremely well-informed. Thus though one loses approximately two percent moving from negative to positive during the fourth-density experience we find approximately eight percent of graduations into fifth density those of the negative."

Edit to add quote
Yes there is even a path to the Creator from the negative path, not all must switch over (which is why I doubt the meme "the Creator is Love"). But Ra also says "There are very, very few fifth-density negative Wanderers for they fear the forgetting. There are very, very few fifth-density Orion members for they do not any longer perceive any virtue in other-selves."
Our governments suck. That's how I interpret it. Think about what people go to prison for these days. Most of it is victimless crimes.
(04-18-2013, 03:04 AM)greywolf Wrote: [ -> ]Yes there is even a path to the Creator from the negative path, not all must switch over (which is why I doubt the meme "the Creator is Love"). But Ra also says "There are very, very few fifth-density negative Wanderers for they fear the forgetting. There are very, very few fifth-density Orion members for they do not any longer perceive any virtue in other-selves."

I would guess at there being 12 of 5th density negative wanderers and just 1 of 6th.
I know maybe something of the "Illuminati", but if there was a conscious 6D negative wanderer on this planet all here would know it. They have however negative polarized "helpers" in the time/space realm. Thinking about them and what they can do aids their cause.
(04-18-2013, 04:54 AM)greywolf Wrote: [ -> ]I know maybe something of the "Illuminati", but if there was a conscious 6D negative wanderer on this planet all here would know it. They have however negative polarized "helpers" in the time/space realm. Thinking about them and what they can do aids their cause.
I think he is not aware of who he is.
Ra spoke of 'passive radiators' or 'beacons' - this could apply in the negative too.