Bring4th

Full Version: Angels.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have two radically different views that are in somewhat of a conflict about the nature of "Angels/Angles" and would like your (forum) opinion on them before I present my view on the matter. Thank you in advance for all responders.
Read the Q'uo channelings on them. They are essentially 8th density entities. They are literally individualized portions of the creator. Well, we all are but you know what I mean. They are in the same realm as god.
Eight density you say. Hmm..... I Was under the impression that they were 4th for angel and 5th for archangel and 6th for unity. Thought it may make more sense that its 8th and not 4th.

Unbound

Hmm, the Guardians which come from the 8th could perhaps be called angels in an abstract sense, but as I understand the highest "archangels" are in the 6th. Those above are not properly called angels so much as archetypes, or perhaps, orders of formation which are impressed upon the divine consciousness of this octave and are thus the kinetic activity of higher orders of thought which dwell upon and within love and light.

Beware, there are also fallen angels which seek to lead you to false images of yourself. These are programs or consciousnesses which have chosen to embody the role of darkness and attempt to tempt others to seek gratification only in the self. We must enjoy and love one another to truly understand the so called "heirarchy" of the angels.
(04-18-2013, 05:51 PM)TheEternal Wrote: [ -> ]Hmm, the Guardians which come from the 8th could perhaps be called angels in an abstract sense, but as I understand the highest "archangels" are in the 6th. Those above are not properly called angels so much as archetypes, or perhaps, orders of formation which are impressed upon the divine consciousness of this octave and are thus the kinetic activity of higher orders of thought which dwell upon and within love and light.

Beware, there are also fallen angels which seek to lead you to false images of yourself. These are programs or consciousnesses which have chosen to embody the role of darkness and attempt to tempt others to seek gratification only in the self. We must enjoy and love one another to truly understand the so called "heirarchy" of the angels.
It seems "Guardian" is the more specific term for the 8th density entities. As I do another search on angels on L/L Research, it seems the material I've covered on the subject has been limited.

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/is..._1124.aspx
According to Ra, those in 7th density and higher are no longer looking back, but have turned to the allness of Creator. There are some angels at the level of Creator, and some at lower levels.
(04-18-2013, 06:01 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]According to Ra, those in 7th density and higher are no longer looking back, but have turned to the allness of Creator.

They are not looking back but they are looking at all simultaneously which is beyond my comprehension.

Here we go:

Quote:The hierarchy of the angels of which you have asked us is just as regular and predictable. You have angels at the level of Creator, and you have angels at the level of personal angels. You have everything in between. They carry responsibilities according to their hierarchy. What makes angels unique is that they have never left the vibration of the Creator. They have never departed from the one original Thought of unconditional love. They have never incarnated and they never will. While they have characteristics that can seem to be like a personality, to say that angels have a personality is to anthropomorphize [1] incorrectly.

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/is..._0212.aspx
Quote:BASHAR
Circa 1997

ARCHANGEL MICHAEL

Questioner: Could you explain Archangel Michael?

Bashar: The idea again, first of all, of angelic energy, to begin with, is
that if you consider from the point of view of there being the One, the
Infinite, the All That Is, if you wish, God, Goddess, it doesn't matter --
the first level, so to speak, the first-split off, the first reflection of
It to Itself, generated the split-off of its consciousness that you refer
to as Angels. Does that make sense to you so far?

Q: Yes.

B: Then the idea of the vibration of Archangel Michael is simply a
particular quality of that split-off. The reflection of the Infinite,
through one of the split-off fragments of its reflection to Itself, that
has to do with the concept of, what you typically would translate in your
language as justice, balance, equality, fairness, righteousness, in the
idea of a balanced sense (self?). Does this make sense to you?

Q: It's that type of energy.

B: Yes.

Q: Could this energy field ... all right, could I describe it as such?

B: Are you actually talking about the Angel as an energy field?

Q: Yes.

B: Yes, you can.

Q: Because I guess we're all energy fields.

B: Absolutely.

Q: All right, and this energy field...

B: Even that is a euphemism, but it will do as a more accurate
representation for what we are discussing, yes.

Q: Yes. Is that this sector of the galaxy or this particular galaxy?

B: It is everywhere. There is an expression of it in each reality. Yours,
in your reality, is the concept of Archangel Michael, in the way it is
expressed in your reality -- but it is everywhere. Even the first-split
off of the Infinite is in every single component of the Infinite.

Q: Yes, I understand the Infinite, but what I'm talking about is the
Infinite being personified as Archangel Michael.

Q: Okay, that being this sector of the universe?

B: As the personification, yes.

Q: That's what I'm talking about.

B: Your universe, yes, but there is a greater beingness, even to that
Being, that is in every universe as well. Even though it may not be
personified in exactly the same way it is still connected to the same level
of split-off that is secondary to the Infinite one.

Q: Yes, I understand that part of it.

B: All right.

Q: And is this personified in a persona, this energy? You know, like we
are focused in individual bodies?

B: Not physiologically.

Q: Not physiologically ... but something that we can perceive?

Q: Spiritually?

B: Archetypally, yes.

Q: Archetypally.

B: It is autonomous as archetypal presentations in what you would, in a
sense, call spiritual energy, yes.

Q: Okay.
I love Bashar, and his energy doesn't produce negative greeting like Ra.
Fascinating find about the angels. I had a phase where I wanted to be an angel of God, but then I'd have to give up free will.

But I realize there is only one will, the will of Creator.

But I do wish I could be an angel/spirit guide to someone, and maintain my free will. Maybe I'll get that chance when I pass over.

My spirit guide has saved my life a number of times. Saved me from a bad stroke, and possibly dying.

It's hard to say if I'm thankful to be alive, because I can't see things clearly from this side.
If I remember correctly, angels are outside of the normal incarnational pattern of ascending though densities. It isn't something you can attain at least according an L/L chanelling I read.

Edit: guess I should have read the thread where Adonai cited the chanelling lol
I may not be able to become an angel, which is fine. I can still be a guide to someone after I pass on.

I've been lately doing meditations with my guardian angel, which have been peaceful.
Much more effective for me than focusing on Ra.
Even if Ra is my spirit guide, I don't know.
(04-18-2013, 06:06 PM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-18-2013, 06:01 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]According to Ra, those in 7th density and higher are no longer looking back, but have turned to the allness of Creator.

They are not looking back but they are looking at all simultaneously which is beyond my comprehension.

Here we go:

Quote:The hierarchy of the angels of which you have asked us is just as regular and predictable. You have angels at the level of Creator, and you have angels at the level of personal angels. You have everything in between. They carry responsibilities according to their hierarchy. What makes angels unique is that they have never left the vibration of the Creator. They have never departed from the one original Thought of unconditional love. They have never incarnated and they never will. While they have characteristics that can seem to be like a personality, to say that angels have a personality is to anthropomorphize [1] incorrectly.

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/is..._0212.aspx

I.e all are angels. Thinking of them in terms of nominal measurement is useful to associate with similar nominal measurements i.e every measurement. Beyond that it is reflective symbolism until we are the reflection and the angel.

Saying angels overcome the devil is a contradiction, all in this world is of the devil so embrace it and feed it till you throw up.

We made this meal of s*** and now it's time to eat the cake. I'am talking to my self. Follow the advice and grow some teeth man. Yes I'am talking to you concentrate.
(10-15-2013, 08:58 PM)Sagittarius Wrote: [ -> ]I.e all are angels. Thinking of them in terms of nominal measurement is useful to associate with similar nominal measurements i.e every measurement. Beyond that it is reflective symbolism until we are the reflection and the angel.

Saying angels overcome the devil is a contradiction, all in this world is of the devil so embrace it and feed it till you throw up.

We made this meal of s*** and now it's time to eat the cake. I'am talking to my self. Follow the advice and grow some teeth man. Yes I'am talking to you concentrate.

*pat pat* hands a spoon.
My guardian angel has been pushing energies through me I don't really understand. Sometimes they feel good, sometimes they stir up some stuff within me. My desires for this connection change with time. Sometimes I don't want what I wanted another time. I'm not yet ready to let go, I have a need to help my mom get her dentures in the next couple of weeks. But if the angel is telling me it's time to go, then I'll eagerly go home. But I don't think it's time yet.

Edit:
I feel strange, a big dizzy. First time I've felt like this. It's a good feeling though. A lot of 3rd eye pressure, and a denseness at the bridge of my nose. I've had that before.