Bring4th

Full Version: Newbie with some questions.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
When I wake up after a nights rest, I am so pumped up and feel completely amazing. The feeling is so powerful that I equate it to what a bomb must feel like, all of this potential energy with nowhere to go. This feeling is always accompanied by the same mental imagery, a green wave, of what i dont know, is expanding from me in an outward direction- kind of like ripples one would see when an object hits a still body of water. If there are any dubstep fans out there, it is kind of like when the base drops in the music. I think about this ALL of the time, not quite obsessive but getting close. I believe these thoughts stem from my desire to share this feeling with everyone, not just those that in my immediate circle. I know that everything is connected and I have infinite power, so my question is this: Is it possible to somehow spread loving energy to others on a large scale? If so, it would stand to reason that one could spread this love to everyone here on this planet all at once if the love was truly unconditional and there was enough "emotion" behind it right?
In my experience if this is done not as a response to a call it will set up a negative counter effort (since it infringes on free will). I think I will sign off for a while, I prefer to "teach/learn" instead of "learn/teach".
My experience is that as long as you can deal with the negative counter effect (astral entities around you rphysical body smelling you are broadcasting and thus higher than 3rd D and can talk to you as i fyou are 4-5-6th density creature, with the inherant risks posed by such converations) you should feel free to do it.

The negative counter effect is closest exemplified by angels calling your cellphone. It is and will be harmful to your concept of "I'm just a normal human being sitting here doign my chill business". But if you can tolerate it and deal with it, go for it.
Welcome becausewecan1212 !

I would have to respectfully disagree with the other responses. Nothing was said about any negative energies so why even be concerned with that?

I don't think it's an infringement of free will at all! I also don't think you have to wait for a call. You're not doing anything specific but just vibrating love. It's happening spontaneously which means it's part of your vibration. Why suppress that which is flowing out of you?

Many of us do work with sending love to the planet, and psychics have had success focusing love on specific areas, by visualizing the area (or even the whole planet) as though very small, to help make it easier to work with.

If you are experiencing a wave of blissful love energy directed outwards to the planet, I'd say go for it!
becausewecan1212

I completely agree with Monica! Let that green energy flow. It will reach those who need and desire it. Anyone else will ignore it. So you are not infringing on anyone's free will.

Welcome to the forum!
Hello Scott!

One more agreeist here (made up word .p!?) I as well say, let it flow! But as Not Sure said, I would also like to make you aware that the brighter the light the more you are seen by all eyes. I advice vigilance over your thoughts so the intent may 'shine'.. Then again, do what feels right Smile I wish you the best! HeartHeart

Welcome to B4 ZZzz
Greetings to you as well and thanks for the resp. Our entire language/symbology is something that those that came b4 us made up, so rock on with the word creation. You are not the only one to offer what I perceive to be a warning of sorts, and I am curious to know why I should be concerned? I adopted the ideology that fear is hell from the teachings of Don Miguel Ruiz, and believe that fear is a primitive emotion that serves a purpose on this planet but only when permited to do so. Lots of love, Scott. Think my idea/theory is slightly flawed and have an alternate to present for input but need to rest first.
(04-20-2013, 03:20 PM)Lycen Wrote: [ -> ]Hello Scott!

One more agreeist here (made up word .p!?) I as well say, let it flow! But as Not Sure said, I would also like to make you aware that the brighter the light the more you are seen by all eyes. I advice vigilance over your thoughts so the intent may 'shine'.. Then again, do what feels right Smile I wish you the best! HeartHeart

Welcome to B4 ZZzz
(04-21-2013, 01:36 AM)becausewecan1212 Wrote: [ -> ]I am curious to know why I should be concerned?

Concerned? Not at all, unless you need to be! But to share what I perceive as my awareness of things that I have experienced. This maybe foolish, as I know not what it is that you needs. Yet being biased towards 'goodness' I would rather see you prepared by the hardships this may/will bring. So when you feel down for what ever reason you will accept that this road is meant to be challenging. Thus knowing that, you shall have a 'straw' (awareness) to grab hold to and pull yourself out. Just one more way of many, but this one I offer.
Hopefully this clarifies my intent Smile just one opinion, pay heed as you wish .)