Bring4th

Full Version: Manifesting Gods
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
When you are 4th density, are you considered a god by 3rd density standards?

Would a 4th density being be able to sit and focus on manifesting something and then that something appears out of thin air in just seconds? Is 4th density manifesting then an immediate or slow process?

Is a planetary Logos taking on a different evolutionary path than an individual going through 4th, 5th and 6th densities?
You might as well be. I Do know that most people absolutely resent being called a God in their 4th Density form but take no offence at 6th Density form.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RqUVuSiCIno If you substitute Humans in this for average humans, Aliens coming through the portal as early form of the Archon from a alternate reality taking shape and the "light alien" possessing the woman to talk as a 4th Density light being you'll get a general description of what they think of being called Gods and what they prefer to do (Warn people of the results of their arrogance, in every sense of the word).
Hi Manifesting God or earthly formed Human,
I did not understand what you are saying about the 4th and the 6th desities, what are they? Can you explain all the densities of light beings pls?
What is a desity of light being?
Bat El Benyamin
(04-19-2013, 08:10 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]When you are 4th density, are you considered a god by 3rd density standards?

That would depend on your personal 3rd density standards of what constitutes a "god". 4th density beings have more mind over matter ability than 3rd density beings, for sure, but they don't have absolute power by any stretch of the imagination.

(04-19-2013, 08:10 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]Would a 4th density being be able to sit and focus on manifesting something and then that something appears out of thin air in just seconds? Is 4th density manifesting then an immediate or slow process?

Somewhere in between those extremes. Some 4th density beings would be able to do things like that, not all -- at least, not immediately. There are levels of development and achievement in 4th density. Not all who inhabit 4th density have such adept abilities. Just as not all those who inhabit 3rd density have adept abilities, even though they are quite possible here. Ra has stated that 4th density beings still utilize technology for travel about the universe until they learn the more advanced and inherent adept abilities of travel by thought.

Now certainly, direct manifestation by intention in their realm is faster than it generally occurs in our realm due to the higher vibration which constitutes the 4th density framework (which means there is less resistance to overcome).

(04-19-2013, 08:10 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]Is a planetary Logos taking on a different evolutionary path than an individual going through 4th, 5th and 6th densities?

In a sense. From another vantage point, the planetary consciousness is an extension of the consciousness of those inhabitants of said planet, so there is a symbiotic relationship between us and the planet, and its various density levels. The density of one's environment reflects the density level of one's consciousness. So as the inhabitants gradually reach the stage of evolution whereby they begin manifesting a 4th density component, so also does the planet.

Quote:91.6 Questioner: What is the origin of the planetary or racial mind?

Ra: I am Ra. This racial or planetary mind is, for this Logos, a repository of biases remembered by the mind/body/spirit complexes which have enjoyed the experience of this planetary influence.

This is also why the destruction of one's native planet has a near mind collapsing effect on the entities of said planet. Even the Maldek entities who were not physically on Maldek at the time of its destruction were pulled into the near unconscious knot of fear for many thousands of years when their planet was destroyed. As Ra says, in the case of planetary dissolution, none escape the mental chasm that is created.
(04-20-2013, 02:11 AM)anagogy Wrote: [ -> ]This is also why the destruction of one's native planet has a near mind collapsing effect on the entities of said planet. Even the Maldek entities who were not physically on Maldek at the time of its destruction were pulled into the near unconscious knot of fear for many thousands of years when their planet was destroyed. As Ra says, in the case of planetary dissolution, none escape the mental chasm that is created.

So if Venus were destroyed for instance, then Ra would be pulled into that mental chasm as well? Or I am guessing that Venus is no longer their native planet, so wouldn't be affected. But I do guess that there are beings living on Venus in higher densities.
my understanding is that to have 'god' like powers. one must activate the third eye and the channel to infinite energy.

somewhere in the Law of One Ra states that it is an infringement for wanderers to activate the indigo body and behave in a god like fashion, because this is not how we best serve
(04-20-2013, 12:45 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]So if Venus were destroyed for instance, then Ra would be pulled into that mental chasm as well? Or I am guessing that Venus is no longer their native planet, so wouldn't be affected. But I do guess that there are beings living on Venus in higher densities.

Yes, Ra is no longer of Venus, so they wouldn't suffer such a fate if Venus was somehow blown to smithereens. Any beings that were plugged into that planetary/racial complex would be however.
(04-20-2013, 02:11 AM)anagogy Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-19-2013, 08:10 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]When you are 4th density, are you considered a god by 3rd density standards?

That would depend on your personal 3rd density standards of what constitutes a "god". 4th density beings have more mind over matter ability than 3rd density beings, for sure, but they don't have absolute power by any stretch of the imagination.

In terms of creating your reality. Like if I wanted a cartoon reality, could I create that in 4D, or in late 4D, or is that more a 5D skill?
Or say to manifest weather, like a thunderstorm at will? I suppose that's late 4D if not 5D skill.
(04-21-2013, 02:13 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]In terms of creating your reality. Like if I wanted a cartoon reality, could I create that in 4D, or in late 4D, or is that more a 5D skill?
Or say to manifest weather, like a thunderstorm at will? I suppose that's late 4D if not 5D skill.

A cartoon reality, due to its abstract nature -- at least to my current understanding -- wouldn't really fit the parameters of a "physical reality", so a reality like that (and remember, all realities are simply a translation or interpretation of vibration) would be far more likely to be found in time/space. The astral realms contain all sorts of things like that. Anything anyone has ever thought about ever, including cartoon realities, exists in the astral planes. So a thought/field/construct like that could be (and would most likely be in my opinion) 3rd density in nature. There are whole communities that live in simulated realities like that in the astral. It's like the internet, you can find just about anything there.
Ah, so space/time is more physical, even in the higher densities, while time/space is the more non-physical. I don't desire full cartoon reality without rules. I'd still want laws of physics that made sense. Just for the being to look cartoony.
(05-18-2014, 03:51 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]Ah, so space/time is more physical, even in the higher densities, while time/space is the more non-physical. I don't desire full cartoon reality without rules. I'd still want laws of physics that made sense. Just for the being to look cartoony.

Well, its not a cut and dry binary situation where something is either physical or nonphysical. There are various thresholds in between, which correspond to the subtle planes.

Physical, lower astral, middle astral, higher astral, devachanic, causal, buddhic. These all represent different combinations of physical/nonphysical expression.

Physics are just rules limiting how a given expression of consciousness "behaves" or vibrates. It's almost like a reduction of free will which crystallizes into a more specific manifestation. Every level of density and every level of subtle plane has different degrees of freedom/restrictions.
(05-18-2014, 05:29 PM)anagogy Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-18-2014, 03:51 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]Ah, so space/time is more physical, even in the higher densities, while time/space is the more non-physical. I don't desire full cartoon reality without rules. I'd still want laws of physics that made sense. Just for the being to look cartoony.

Well, its not a cut and dry binary situation where something is either physical or nonphysical. There are various thresholds in between, which correspond to the subtle planes.

Physical, lower astral, middle astral, higher astral, devachanic, causal, buddhic. These all represent different combinations of physical/nonphysical expression.

Physics are just rules limiting how a given expression of consciousness "behaves" or vibrates. It's almost like a reduction of free will which crystallizes into a more specific manifestation. Every level of density and every level of subtle plane has different degrees of freedom/restrictions.

That's exactly what I thought, that we have reduction of free will by being in the physical. We can't fly for instance. I guess those who penetrate intelligent infinity maybe can though.