Bring4th

Full Version: Happy 4/20
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Correct me if I'm wrong but to my understanding...

Souls in this density gain mass in two different ways, by serving others or serving yourself.
The way of serving others is that of giving, embracing others as yourself. Love and Light, Love is what keeps everything together, everything being Light. Light is information and intelligence or wisdom. Power is infinite energy of being and Peace is pure awareness, knowing all is One. This is all there is and what we are part of.
The way of serving yourself is the one that seeks power over others for your gain, control by inflicting fear, meaning death, darkness, nothingness. This is accomplished by the use of the veil over those who are part of the Creation, blinding them and making them think they are separated, ego or the illusion of seeing yourself as One.

If the first thing known to Creation is infinity becoming aware, what was before It? Can a concept as nothingness be digested?
When you look into space you see black because it never ends. Darkness is tightly related to fear, fear comes from death, becoming nothing or not being part of the Creation.
It is also mentioned that souls can be destroyed with atomic bombs. Souls being part of the Creation and destruction of it being part of nothingness.
But when all these sound vibrations fear, darkness, death, destruction, become related to nothingness, isn't this creating a concept?
To do this would be to separate between Creation and Nothingness.
Sometimes I feel the need to understand those of 5th density service to self, how can you still choose separation when you know there is a 6th density of unity.

Anyway...
I want to thank the One Infinite Creator for the chance to be and for this beautiful plant we have here on earth.