Bring4th

Full Version: are you over-balanced in wisdom? or compassion?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
this is Ra describing Jim:

59.3 The work of sixth density is to unify wisdom and compassion. This entity abounds in wisdom. The compassion it is desirous of balancing has, as its antithesis, lack of compassion. In the more conscious being this expresses or manifests itself as lack of compassion for self. We feel this is the sum of suggested concepts for thought which we may offer at this time without infringement.

and this is Ra describing Carla:

60.8 As we have said, this instrument, feeling that it lacked compassion to balance wisdom, chose an incarnative experience whereby it was of necessity placed in situations of accepting self in the absence of other-selves’ acceptance and the acceptance of other-self without expecting a return or energy transfer. This is not an easy program for an incarnation but was deemed proper by this entity.

- -

by understanding the self, it makes our life experiences and the situations we get into more comprehensible.

there is a reason for feeling the feelings that we feel.
I think I am still learning lessons of compassion. Haven't started in wisdom yet.
I'm actually overbalanced towards the distortion of love.

Brittany

I would say I'm overbalanced in wisdom, striving to learn more compassion. Gave myself a severe dose of empathy to make sure I got the message this time. :p
For me it feels more like a seesaw. For a period I learn compassion and then balance that out with wisdom and vice versa back and forth back and forth.
I still don't truly know how wisdom differs from knowledge.

Brittany

Knowing stuff and knowing how to apply it are two entirely different things.
its hard to say, sometimes i feel very wise , sometimes i feel very compassionate and sometimes i feel like an absolute a hole ha ha. i guess that balances out the other two ha ha

norral Heart
do you mean are you more love/light or light/love, or do you mean love OR light?
I tend to have a composite mixture of the two. But I would lean more towards wisdom most if the time. I find myself detached from individual pain and rather see the big picture. I see the pain of other and do have compassion, but I don't see suffering as a bad thing. Our planetary sh*t we are working out is perfect and beautiful in the overall picture of the history of our planet.

I would see myself as more light/love in the past month, though.

Unbound

To be honest I think I fluctate even throughout the day between the extremes of wisdom lacking compassion and compassion lacking wisdom, and only in a few of those brilliant moments which I ever grasp at do I feel the two come in to proper balance and alimony.
(04-21-2013, 07:05 PM)TheEternal Wrote: [ -> ]To be honest I think I fluctate even throughout the day between the extremes of wisdom lacking compassion and compassion lacking wisdom, and only in a few of those brilliant moments which I ever grasp at do I feel the two come in to proper balance and alimony.

But when they do, I can only hope that other selves truly exist because it is would be a beauty to behold from something outside of myself when such a moment lines up.
i'm unfortunately over balanced in wisdom. if only compassion was present too. i'd appreciate any help Smile thank you
I think I am fairly balanced between compassion and wisdom. The challenge I have is that I often mix up love with compassion, leading to awkward situations where there is too much love and too little wisdom.
(04-20-2013, 07:51 PM)plenum Wrote: [ -> ]and this is Ra describing Carla:

60.8 As we have said, this instrument, feeling that it lacked compassion to balance wisdom, chose an incarnative experience whereby it was of necessity placed in situations of accepting self in the absence of other-selves’ acceptance and the acceptance of other-self without expecting a return or energy transfer. This is not an easy program for an incarnation but was deemed proper by this entity.

Interesting, and I thought that Carla was overbalanced in love, not wisdom. How little we know. BigSmile

Btw, I think what Ra said here can go for most of us. Accepting, accepting, accepting; moment by moment. Here is continuation of this quote:

Ra, 60.8 Wrote:This entity therefore must needs meditate and consciously, moment by moment, accept the self in its limitations which have been placed for the very purpose of bringing this entity to the precise tuning we are using. Further, having learned to radiate acceptance and love without expecting return, this entity now must balance this by learning to accept the gifts of love and acceptance of others which this instrument feels some discomfort in accepting. These two balancing workings will aid this entity in the release from the distortion called pain. The limitations are, to a great extent, fixed.
I think one example I can remember in the material of an entity that had not enough wisdom was Jesus because of its mayrtrdom tendencies.

If you're becoming a mayrtr for the cause of love, you probably need some more wisdom (loving others so much that you let ourself die).

But otherwise, I don't think you can have too much love. You can't vibrate too much love. I think it's how you act upon it that defines how you balance love with wisdom.

If your heart isn't overflowing with love in the moment toward everyone at every moment, you probably need more compassion. You probably need more wisdom if when you do feel that love you take unwise actions. "you" = "I" or "everyone".

There's a reason they say the capacity to love is infinite. There is no such thing as "over compassion" (an often misused word on these forums) in terms of feeling or vibrating. There is only misplaced or unwise action based on love. I think another example would be to lie about something big in order to protect a loved one from harm. That love manifested in action needs to be balanced by wisdom. But most of the examples ive seen about "over-compassion" here in the forums are wrong imho. The goal is still to vibrate green in our heart no matter the sitaution or person you see or face. The actions you take and manifest define your wisdom. Love is a part of infinity.

It's natural that love manifests infinitely through us to the universe around us. That's part of realizing our beingness as co-creators.