Bring4th

Full Version: bullying
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i think so much of life on this planet is based on bullying. politics, law enforcement, marriage, relationships, finances, work everywhere u look there are bullies. i plain dont like bullies never have and never will . i find my tolerance for them is less and less i am not willing to give people any leeway now when they step out of line. bullies need to be stood up to basically sceerew them as far as i am concerned. it is the only way to be free because some people just dont respect boundaries and they need to be called on it and told in no uncertain terms their behavior is unacceptable. just my thoughts

norral Heart
Thanks Austin for sharing this video!

I has been bullied before when I was a kid, then I learned to stand up for myself.

Brittany

Bullies tend to single out the insecure. Be proud of who you are. Radiate confidence. Then their own insecurities will simply be reflected back onto them. We see bullying on a global scale because the media has been used to create widespread insecurity with a false, unreachable standard of perfection. If we want to defeat the bullies, we must do it from within first and relinquish the power they have over us.

*edited for typo
as i look at life i see the intimidation factor and the favoritism factor used thru out society. and i for one have just had it. i am not going to tolerate it when someone tries to run that game on me. the truth is no one has the right to violate someone elses boundaries. if they have personal issues they should get help not transpose their problems onto someone else. being belittled by someone else does absolutely nothing for me and there is nothing in me that needs that . basically at this stage the people i know who are bullies leave me alone . i have made life unpleasant enuf for them that they understand enuf to leave me alone. and it makes me feel wonderful that i did. because the option would have been to internalize the anger and let it make me sick. and that is not going to happen. and by nature i dont like conflict. im a libra we tend to be peace loving and mild mannered. sometimes people see that and confuse that with victim. its so wrong when they think like that
and just to describe one incident that i had at work there was a supervisor who just didnt like me . and one night he made a comment that made me see red. i was totally out of control. i wanted so bad to wrap my hands around his neck and squeeze. however i grabbed a piece of equipment and threw it from the front of the bus to the back of the bus. and i didnt care it i broke it or not. then i turned to him. he had left ha ha . guess he figured he was next ha ha . we got along fine after that he was very nice to me and respectufull. and i didnt dislike him. i did hate the way he was treating me though.

norral Heart