Bring4th

Full Version: Unusual energy around throat chakra today
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
About one hour after a longer deeper 50 minute meditation (which I've been doing for the past few months once or twice a week along with daily 20 minute meditations), I had the following unique sensation:

My entire throat area, from upper chest to lower jaw, felt like cold, minty energy was emanating from it. Kind of like how when you take a strong mint, the icy cool feeling to your breath, but all along that entire area. I hadn't eaten or even drank anything after the meditation. The sensation lasted about 20 minutes.

I figured it was something to the throat chakra, but I wanted to see if anyone had something similar. All the previous throat chakra energies I've felt were more like pain (for the initial unblocking maybe a year ago), to just electrical/static electricity-type energy, to the lump in your throat type feeling. Never felt minty fresh cool energy before...

Meerie

Interesting observation, since mint seems to work well on the throat chakra, for example eucalyptus or peppermint essential oils in aromatherapy. (the other possibility that came to my mind is that you somehow tuned into my field yesterday and felt the scent of the menthols that I smoked Tongue )
Your senses and memories may also be tied somehow. Sometimes, when you're in a certain emotional state, you may experience particular smells, tastes, and other sensations associated with the memory; that memory may be associated with the emotional state. When I get cool sensation usually I associate it with some kind of release due to a very memorable experience around feeling coolness and having some sort of release from thought form/astrals, etc. Depending on the location of the coolness it could mean different things. It's kind of fun to investigate personal meaning here!
(04-21-2013, 12:52 AM)xise Wrote: [ -> ]About one hour after a longer deeper 50 minute meditation (which I've been doing for the past few months once or twice a week along with daily 20 minute meditations), I had the following unique sensation:

My entire throat area, from upper chest to lower jaw, felt like cold, minty energy was emanating from it. Kind of like how when you take a strong mint, the icy cool feeling to your breath, but all along that entire area. I hadn't eaten or even drank anything after the meditation. The sensation lasted about 20 minutes.

I figured it was something to the throat chakra, but I wanted to see if anyone had something similar. All the previous throat chakra energies I've felt were more like pain (for the initial unblocking maybe a year ago), to just electrical/static electricity-type energy, to the lump in your throat type feeling. Never felt minty fresh cool energy before...

Reviving this thread as I have just had a similar experience.  Meditated from 8pm to 10pm and now, at 12am, I feel a persistent minty or chilly feeling all around my scalp and forehead.  Sometimes tingles.  I was wearing a hat, but the chill feels too persistent and too deep to be a temperature sensitivity.  Negative entities can be associated with coldness, and I did have a brief twinge of panic during the meditation.  However, the sensation I am feeling now isn't cold--as xise reported, the sensation feels "minty" and refreshing.  Is this just an innocuous side effect?
I get this tingling all the time on the forehead and often around the head as well. It really feels like wearing a crown (hence crown chakra). We are just feeling the energies flowing with the 6th and 7th chakra. I get it on the throat too from time to time and the other chakras.
lol, I hadn't seen that thread originated by Xise, but I get that rest feeling too after a long meditation... too funny.. Wink

Thank you Vestige...

aWanderer91

I second what Patrick said, I get these feelings through the day at various different times and during different activities. It is adjustments being made to the rays which could either be an influx of energy, activations, blockages being removed etc.

You can trust usually that if it's a nice feeling, it's positive and usually is an influx of energy or activation of some kind.
(02-19-2022, 02:08 PM)aWanderer91 Wrote: [ -> ]I second what Patrick said, I get these feelings through the day at various different times and during different activities. It is adjustments being made to the rays which could either be an influx of energy, activations, blockages being removed etc.

You can trust usually that if it's a nice feeling, it's positive and usually is an influx of energy or activation of some kind.

I am grateful to hear all this.  The sensation certainly was nice; somewhat intense like an analgesic, but, not overwhelming.