Bring4th

Full Version: Reach the highest sub-octave before graduate 4th?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ra said that Jesus was a 4th density member of the confederation on that highest sub-octave. He had could gone to the 5th, but as Wanderer he chose to incarnate on Earth in 3th density.

What about here on Earth third density? Do we have to reach the highest sub-octave to graduate?
(04-21-2013, 03:33 AM)darklight Wrote: [ -> ]Ra said that Jesus was a 4th density member of the confederation on that highest sub-octave. He had could gone to the 5th, but as Wanderer he chose to incarnate on Earth in 3th density.

What about here on Earth third density? Do we have to reach the highest sub-octave to graduate?

Graduation has already happened. If you are 'here and now' then you have graduated to 4th density earth. Yes, you will certainly 'work your way' through higher 3d to enter 4d - but you will do that anyhow.
Your higher self had already 'made' the graduation.
It's possible to get clues of this in your dreams.
21.12.2012 was the 'tipping point' where earth as a conscious being achieved the required 51% positive polarity.
I know that when reading news etc. that there still appears to be much negativity but that is just residual. It will not be possible to maintain after this 'point of no return' having been reached.
Saying that earth is 4d, which it is, does not mean that all beings within the spheres influence are of this density.
There is a 'backlog'.
(04-21-2013, 03:33 AM)darklight Wrote: [ -> ]Ra said that Jesus was a 4th density member of the confederation on that highest sub-octave. He had could gone to the 5th, but as Wanderer he chose to incarnate on Earth in 3th density.

A sub density is a vibration - a range of vibrations. Patterns of mind resonate with these vibrations, or rather the vibration provides opportunity for an expression of a certain distortion of thought. Each higher vibration entertains new patterns of thought (which we uniquely co-create). New thought necessarily means new values and lessons. What it means to be 3rd density, in a particular vibration, is how self is consciously revealed to self by the logos. If yellow-ray self is not sufficiently revealed through this work, then 3d lessons remain.
Graduation is measured by the overall vibratory pattern of yourself as a whole, the Violet Ray energy signature. Having made your way to any given sub-density is not a factor, but, for many, reaching the highest sub-density will be necessary in order to achieve the requisite energy signature.

Also, that lessons remain is not a fact that prevents graduation. Wanderers return to learn lessons covered incompletely in their own 3D experiences.

What matters is that, upon death, you made yourself ready to live and thrive in the light of 4D. How is this done? Imagine what 4D would be like if it manifested on Earth. Then make yourself ready to be a part of that community.
> RE: Reach the highest sub-octave

Q10.14

The moment contains love. The exercise is to consciously seek that love in awareness and understanding distortions.
(04-22-2013, 06:54 AM)JustLikeYou Wrote: [ -> ]Imagine what 4D would be like if it manifested on Earth. Then make yourself ready to be a part of that community.
if you want to polarize however, instead of fantasizing about how 4d could be, live your actual 3d life, working with your 3d distortions.
Zenmaster, you're good at pinpointing the various interpretations I did not intend by my words. Let me try again.

Imagine what 4D would be like. Then imagine the closest approximation in 3D. Examine your life and make yourself ready to be member of that community. In other words, be the change.
(04-24-2013, 05:45 PM)JustLikeYou Wrote: [ -> ]Zenmaster, you're good at pinpointing the various interpretations I did not intend by my words. Let me try again.

Imagine what 4D would be like. Then imagine the closest approximation in 3D. Examine your life and make yourself ready to be member of that community. In other words, be the change.
The "4D" community is the 3D community. You can not imagine values, these must be experienced as a natural consequence of the learning experience here. Fantasizing about 4D life - that escapism, does not reveal actual 3D distortions which are available from our present, direct everyday experience already. I'd suggest not ignoring these through such detached fantasy.
There is a world of difference between escapism (which I do not and never have endorsed) and a vision. The purpose of my suggestion is that I have found two tools very useful in developing the will to engage in rapid evolution: the first is a vision of the world I want to live in; the second is a careful examination of my life in terms of what would need to change in order to actually live in that world. When I learned just how much work needed to be done before the vision could become reality, escapism became a contradiction: even if that fantasy world became real, I couldn't have functioned in it. So I set about to change that.
The idea of 4D is necessarily a complete fantasy. 4D provides its own experience (over millions of years) which is "emphatically not the same as third-density experience". You can not transcend your current experience into a valuing system or experiential nexus which is fundamentally of a different nature. The absolutely foolproof system we enjoy addresses all distortions already. The beings from Sirius developed a social memory complex in 3D using 3D catalyst and 3D experience - not through vague, ungrounded notions speculating what experiential opportunities might be afforded after they were harvested to the next-higher core vibration.
The vocabulary to which you object merely clothes my words in a disguise which seems to disgust you. If you wish to see what was truly disclosed, it may help to disengage the categories that distort your approach to our discussion. Otherwise, you are fully welcome to disgruntle at technical disparities in the looseness of my tongue. What is given is given, precisified or not.
JustLikeYou: Live by 4D values in 3D in order to move closer to 4D.

zenmaster: Work with 3D catalyst in order to move closer to 4D.

Can these two ideas be reconciled? I think so... maybe. Working with 3D catalyst on the path of positive polarization will attract a life situation that is more resonant with 4D values. Based on what Ra said about the indigo ray, contact with intelligent infinity, and the frontal lobes having much more use in fourth density, I would think that one would need to have balanced lower rays and be ready to begin adept work before one is ready to actually live by anything close to 4D values.

At the same time, one can strive for whatever one imagines 4D values to be, and the Law of Attraction will bring the most appropriate catalyst.

Brittany

Who would EVER use the power of their imagination to improve their lives? When has fantasy of a better reality EVER helped anyone?

I mean, there were all those weirdos in the Renaissance who were labeled as heretics and fools for imagining a world outside the common perception. And Einstein with all his quirky imagination quotes, and Mr. Luther King Jr., with all his dreams and such, and Tesla, who could visualize his uncanny inventions so clearly that he was surprised other people couldn't see them. Oh, and all those authors whose dream worlds inspired millions of children to believe in themselves through the power of fantasy. But what did those guys ever do to improve society? Was abolishing slavery and propelling ourselves to new scientific heights and giving people self esteem REALLY necessary?

Could visualizing a lifestyle outside of the 3D human perspective allow us to bring fresh new ideas into the human perspective while still maintaining human responsibility? Absolutely not. You obviously just want to escape your life, JLY, even though you're one of the most grounded, thoughtful, innovative people I've ever met. Don't even think about pulling anything out of that brilliant, wonderful imagination of yours. There's no way it could help anyone. Srsly.
(04-25-2013, 03:26 PM)Brittany Lynn Wrote: [ -> ]Who would EVER use the power of their imagination to improve their lives? When has fantasy of a better reality EVER helped anyone?
lot's of people do it to improve their lives. You should simply try it sometime.