Bring4th

Full Version: Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

I am very new to this site and I'm taking this chance to introduce myself.
Since I have become a member I have visited the chatsite and met some very nice people. I am still wandering around the forum section, haven't read a lot yet, haven't posted anything at all. So.. here it is.

I came to this site through another person. Although I didn;t know it was about the LOO wich is explained very nicely and throroughly by other members. The reason for me signing up is because I wanted to know other people like me. The principle of LOO I have known for a long time, so I do not really need discussions about it. For me everything has to do with energy.

As my mission I see it that I have come here to help raise the frequency of the earth by raising my own frequency. And as a bonus I can help other people raising their frequency merely by raising my own. The other part of my mission is to become a spiritual holistic healer using both energies and psychology. To become a healer I am remembering everything that I know with the help of my guides and angels. And in this process I am also healing myself. Soon I will be starting my own practice.

Right now I am forming my life the way I want it. Stepping out of blaming other people/circumstances for my own creations and zooming in on myself, my thoughts, actions and energy wich form my life. I am trying to be more accepting of myself, loving myself the way I am. And therefor love other people and accept other people for who they are.

I am located at Rotterdam in the Netherlands. I am 28 years old. Right now I am working as a nurse in a psychiatric hospital.
I enjoy reading about psychology, chakra's (especially chakra psychology written by Anodea Judith) and energy.
I love to go for a run in the forest. I love to watch the skies, the clouds and nature with all the colours and shapes.

I hope that I will meet other people here whom I resonate with.

HeartHeartHeart
Welcome, Ellai! Smile
Awesome! Welcome!
Thank you Confused, Rie. Smile
Enjoyed meeting you on chat Ellai, hope you enjoy the forum.
God bless you in your goals.
Welcome Ellai! ,D

Heart

Edit: me being a doofus 2x .p
Welcome, ellai! I look forward to hearing more from you. Smile
Thank you Ashim. It was surely nice talking to you. Smile
Thank you Lycen. Oh well I can be very clumsy sometimes. Tongue
Thank you MarcRammer. I am looking around and posting here and there, so enjoy. Smile

HeartHeartHeart
Welcome, I believe we have been introduced, in a manner of speaking.
Thank you Not Sure. Smile
Welcome Ellai - so happy you found us!
Welcome to the family Smile
Welcome!
Thank you Ruth, Spaced and 3nT Smile Happy to be here!

Unbound

For some reason your username also made me think of the name Eli, hmm, interesting!

I wish you well and welcome you. Smile
Thank you Theeternal.
Hmm. Well Ellai is the name of my head guide. Sometimes I picture Ellai as a woman, sometimes as a man. I am not sure. I am not even sure if I spelt it right, but I like it spelt this way haha.