Bring4th

Full Version: How to Leave the Planet
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
WARNING

This could be described as a 'rant' and would most likely be located in the grey area of any respectable forum.
If you are not really interested in leaving the planet then please do not read on and please continue along some other avenue of entertainment.
End of warning.

If you have already bought (or are planning) to buy a ticket from Sir Richard in order to escape the earth you will probably have to return.
This is due to gravity.
Not only does your physical weight bind you to your host planet, but also your spiritual mass.
Your soul will not be able to escape the confines of earths gravitational pull due to the accumulated karma amassed by multiple (or singular botched) incarnations here.
Some are working off this 'debt' based on cycles, or long term commitments.
Others have arrived, been shopping, attracted some amount of burdens and need to 'shake it off'.
There is a line that needs to be crossed, traversed, in order to venture beyond the bounderies of the planet earth, our tempory home.
If you think that suicide will remove you from the planet then you are mistaken (I spent some time considering this option myself).
The best case scenario when one kills oneself is that you will be relocated in a 'spaceship', still bound to earth orbit.
These places can really suck.

The brothers and sisters that chose the path of service to self and have achieved the required 95% negative polarity have already established their bases in earth orbit, on the moon and even on mars.
Ra told us about these things.

The beings of the positive polarity have been lagging behind and achieve this feat not by using their physical vessels to travel, but by creating bodies of finer matter in order to bi-locate themselves.

Many can already 'astral project' but this, by definition restricts one to the astral planes of the sphere. These are contorted, influenced (mosly by the lunar presence) and are not at true representation of 'reality'.

To leave the planet there is a requirement.

As stated this is possible from 95% negative and 51% positive polarity onwards.

There is a physical AND metaphysical (spiritual) property to this boundary.

The boundary has a name.

You don't need to guess cos I'm going to tell you.

The Karman Line

All meaning is contained in a name.

Go figure it out.

I'm off to my spaceship right now but we can talk later.

God bless.
Adonai.
In other words, there's no cheating allowed!

Hah, but really, we are still here cause the deepest part of us desires to be here. This planet is pretty amazing IMO and when I graduate, I wouldn't mind an incarnation or two in 4D earth. I would be nice to see the 4D off to a good start.

But, if you don't like it and you are here, just accept and forgive everything/one and one of two things will happen: you'll either come to love the planet because of forgiveness, and/or you'll be able to leave because all bonds are released.
(04-21-2013, 05:17 PM)Ashim Wrote: [ -> ]The brothers and sisters that chose the path of service to self and have achieved the required 95% negative polarity have already established their bases in earth orbit, on the moon and even on mars. Ra told us about these things.

I would love a link to the verse(s) for this.
(04-21-2013, 11:45 PM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-21-2013, 05:17 PM)Ashim Wrote: [ -> ]The brothers and sisters that chose the path of service to self and have achieved the required 95% negative polarity have already established their bases in earth orbit, on the moon and even on mars. Ra told us about these things.

8.3 Questioner: Are these craft that are of our peoples from what we call our— planes that are not incarnate at this time? Where are they based?

Ra: I am Ra. These of which we spoke are of third density and are part of the so-called military complex of various of your peoples’ societal divisions or structures.

The bases are varied. There are bases, as you would call them, undersea in your southern waters near the Bahamas as well as in your Pacific seas in various places close to your Chilean borders on the water. There are bases upon your moon, as you call this satellite, which are at this time being reworked. There are bases which move about your lands. There are bases, if you would call them that, in your skies. These are the bases of your peoples, very numerous and, as we have said, potentially destructive.

This one refers to the spiritual aspects of gravity.

29.17 Questioner: Now, gravity we know now on our moon is less than it is upon our planet here. Is there a metaphysical principle behind this that you could explain?

Ra: I am Ra. The metaphysical and physical are inseparable. Thus that of which you spoke which attempts to explain this phenomenon is able to, shall we say, calculate the gravitational force of most objects due to the various physical aspects such as what you know of as mass. However, we felt it was necessary to indicate the corresponding and equally important metaphysical nature of gravity.
(04-22-2013, 12:58 AM)Ashim Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-21-2013, 11:45 PM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]

8.3 Questioner: Are these craft that are of our peoples from what we call our— planes that are not incarnate at this time? Where are they based?

Ra: I am Ra. These of which we spoke are of third density and are part of the so-called military complex of various of your peoples’ societal divisions or structures.

The bases are varied. There are bases, as you would call them, undersea in your southern waters near the Bahamas as well as in your Pacific seas in various places close to your Chilean borders on the water. There are bases upon your moon, as you call this satellite, which are at this time being reworked. There are bases which move about your lands. There are bases, if you would call them that, in your skies. These are the bases of your peoples, very numerous and, as we have said, potentially destructive.

This one refers to the spiritual aspects of gravity.

29.17 Questioner: Now, gravity we know now on our moon is less than it is upon our planet here. Is there a metaphysical principle behind this that you could explain?

Ra: I am Ra. The metaphysical and physical are inseparable. Thus that of which you spoke which attempts to explain this phenomenon is able to, shall we say, calculate the gravitational force of most objects due to the various physical aspects such as what you know of as mass. However, we felt it was necessary to indicate the corresponding and equally important metaphysical nature of gravity.

Ah, this passage. These are not to be confused with your astral spaceships? What are the "spaceships" you spoke about?
Quote:Ah, this passage. These are not to be confused with your astral spaceships? What are the "spaceships" you spoke about?

They are 4th density temporary 'harvesters'. There must be an agreement in the soul contract to get on one. There are 4 entities on the craft. 2 negative and 2 of positive polarity. An equalibrium so to say.

These craft are operated under the control of various groups, but are supplied by the Federation. Ra mentioned them although not directly due to the Law of Confusion. They are places where a sort of 'battle of thoughts' take place.

Quote:25.7 Questioner: Very important point, I believe. Does a portion of the Confederation then engage in this thought battle? What percentage engages?

Ra: I am Ra. This is the most difficult work of the Confederation. Only four planetary entities at any one time are asked to partake in this conflict.

25.8 Questioner: What density are these four planetary entities?

Ra: I am Ra. These entities are of the density of love, numbering four.

If you want me to say more you will have to ask more questions about this.
IF you want to leave the planet:

Be able to exist and thrive in the Void.
(04-22-2013, 04:39 AM)Not Sure Wrote: [ -> ]IF you want to leave the planet:

Be able to exist and thrive in the Void.

If you are not bound by karma you can leave and come back again as often as you want. This is a free will choice.
Far as I can tell, you can leave if you are not bound by karma at any time if you wish to put your karma on hold for the duration of the leaving.
Hi,

You cannot leave this place unless you reach 95% or 50%. This is a divine rule and cannot be broken.

The people who travel through space and time are very mindful of this. They would like to help us, but they cannot because if they drop below 50% the very principle of space and time travel depends on the 95/50% ratio.

It is hard concept to understand. When you travel through space and time (please treat these two as 2 different entities), you are travelling into areas which the feeling of love is a million or a billion times greater than the love you face on earth.

There is also the opposite. You may travel through regions of extreme STS and you will feel the need to destroy yourself utterly.

If you meet civilizations (which follow the Law of One), and you preach your Earth nonsense religions, you will be kicked out immediately.

The other civilizations would love to help us, but they want us to prove to them that, the past technologies they had given (be it - nuclear, electricity, mechanical, computational) are put into good use. So far, the way how we treat our fellow humans, this is not the case...

When they tried to help us, humanity was more interested in having a private space-ship collection and keep shooting down the space-ships instead. Go figure...

For that reason (and other nonsense on Earth), a quarantine was made. If any spaceship strays erroneously near Earth, no help will be given and the self-destruct mechanism will be triggered to totally obliterate it, to prevent their technology falling into wrong hands. The people will be stranded here and must work their evolution out. Unfortunate, but true.

The words are similar to that of the Law of One texts.

(04-23-2013, 03:37 AM)carrie Wrote: [ -> ]you are travelling into areas which the feeling of love is a million or a billion times greater than the love you face on earth.

This needs clarification.

When you travel to such areas, all the bad things within you will consume you. You will be like a lump of coal in a furnace of light.

From that light, comes love (thus, the light/love, love/light)

If you are to endure this, you must first purify yourself -

Purify my heart,
let me be as gold and precious silver.
Purify my heart,
let me be as gold, pure gold.

(Chorus)
Creator's fire,
my heart's one desire
is to be…holy;
set apart for You, my Creator.
I choose to respect the Law of One;
set apart for You,
ready to do Your will.

Purify my heart,
cleanse me from within
and make me holy.
Purify my heart,
cleanse me from deep within.
Thanks Carrie.
To think this all started for me with a girl or as Airl put it 'a pleasure wave of attraction'.
Lure them in with your 'sexy daughters' then depolarize 'em - they drop below 50% and have to spend a cycle within the sphere.
That why you blew up my planet Carrie?
Hi,

Law of One concept of attraction is different from Human love. Human love is just superficial love thoughts for one another. Law of One love is unconditional love and commitment towards service without compensation.

For the issue of blowing up planet, we are not sure. Our creation is different from yours. Our star system super-nova which we had to get everyone out. It is in the past and have no relation to any current activities on Earth. It is in our own parallel universe.

You did setup the illusion correctly didn't you?
(04-23-2013, 05:00 AM)carrie Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,

Law of One concept of attraction is different from Human love. Human love is just superficial love thoughts for one another. Law of One love is unconditional love and commitment towards service without compensation.

For the issue of blowing up planet, we are not sure. Our creation is different from yours. Our star system super-nova which we had to get everyone out. It is in the past and have no relation to any current activities on Earth. It is in our own parallel universe.

You did setup the illusion correctly didn't you?
Was this system Sirius B?
My planet was called Avyon, we polarized to the light.
Yours must have been another world in this system.
You mentioned a negative Harvest.
I have no idea about the location because it is in another parallel universe.

See what is written:
http://www.bring4th.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=2858

Does it match your planet?
I am not sure since it is all of the past.

The harvest was of split - positive and negative harvest. The negative harvest itself is due that we had no control over the 3rd density and foolishly, we did not think about those whom were given independent thought and spirit. As that universe was isolated but connected via a tunnel and jump point (aka a black hole), the souls who could travel were those who graduated.

As for the situation happening on earth, it is totally different.

Please use discernment. If you wish is to leave Earth, you must follow the Law of One, the core teachings found in the original texts. Try not to deviate from them. Most of what is on this forum is nonsense talking and use discernment.

Stay safe and may the light of the creator follow you while I am away.

Please note that the original texts of Sol'Ka was written before I found this forum. After some time, I put them on this forum.

I thought it was mostly nonsense because at that time, there were no planets found via telescopes, no thoughts of dark energy, no discussion of black holes (and super-massive black holes). I will not change what is written, since it is a record of the past. Maybe from time to time, add additional notes to clarify what was being stated.

The thoughts of the Law of One is not ingrained deeply inside the texts I write. It mentions a historical record and for me to put the thoughts of this Sol'ka out of my mind.
(04-21-2013, 05:17 PM)Ashim Wrote: [ -> ]If you think that suicide will remove you from the planet then you are mistaken (I spent some time considering this option myself).
The best case scenario when one kills oneself is that you will be relocated in a 'spaceship', still bound to earth orbit.
These places can really suck.

Good point. I used to get these nagging thoughts that I should kill myself. Even if life was dandy, and going pretty good, I'd get those nagging thoughts. And usually they were in some bizarre manner. Not sure where they came from. But sometimes they were triggered by frustration from having to work. Oh well, another 20 more years of work to go before retirement, maybe 30. Not sure, but I sure hope I can keep the same job. It pays the bills.
god told me easieat way to leave the planet is astral travel simple as that...
Astral travel is really hard to achieve I have found.
you do it all the time while sleeping
As a newborn & up to two years of age I remember leaving my body floating into the television, why is it that I feel that I was a hard one to convince to return to the vessel? Anyways as small child to this world I had perceived these ongoing experiences as a nightmare. It seemed very freighting till recently in a more conscience state where I had understood that the experience was the opposite of what it really was.

Another method is alien abduction, what was that ship over my neighbors trailer that looked as if it come close to crashing on that beautiful evening of a red sky. My brother was there too but he denies it.
a bit un related, ptaah says "allowing is a thing that will bring you back to the stars"
(04-26-2013, 03:48 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]Astral travel is really hard to achieve I have found.

Totally agree.

I attended two workshops on out-of-body experiences, read three teach-yourself astral traveling books, practiced for more than a year now, and I still can't take off! Sad
You serious wai?

Must be more demand for magic schools than I thought. huh.
(05-22-2013, 10:17 AM)Wai Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-26-2013, 03:48 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]Astral travel is really hard to achieve I have found.

Totally agree.

I attended two workshops on out-of-body experiences, read three teach-yourself astral traveling books, practiced for more than a year now, and I still can't take off! Sad

try http://obe4u.com/
The astral projections I've had have been accidental, where I suddenly found myself in the astral. A few times I was separating from the body within a dream. I never had much movement ability. I was always confined. Could never really fly anywhere. Only in unconscious dreams have I had flying capability. Funny thing is, I've had dreams where people told me I was dreaming and I shrugged them off thinking they were lying.

Is it safe to astral travel into a black hole?

Carrie, is the love/light of 4th density graduation on the steps of light a million times greater than the love found on Earth? Is that the love you're referring to? Or are you talking closer than that to Source?
How to leave the planet - isn't that what the Buddha was trying to figure out?
(05-22-2013, 12:20 PM)caycegal Wrote: [ -> ]How to leave the planet - isn't that what the Buddha was trying to figure out?

Leaving is fairly difficult in itself but the real bummer is coming back. In space you are no longer subject to the Veil. When you return it hits you hard again. Takes a while to get with it again. There is a feeling of clarity and pure 'highness' when outside of the moons strange effects. It is like your brain starts working properly for the first time. This is probably why many wanderers like to take drugs that induce this type of state, i.e speed, thc, etc. Our state of awareness without the Veil is amazing. I felt this the first time I teleported off planet.
Ashim, when you teleported off planet, was it in the physical? How did the process feel to be teleported? What was it like?
(05-22-2013, 01:59 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]Ashim, when you teleported off planet, was it in the physical? How did the process feel to be teleported? What was it like?

Yes, in the physical from a top secret, highly hidden, extremly well guarded, open for all to see in plain view, location. Afterwards I was able to do this with other bodies during dreamtime. This physical teleportation acted also as an activation of these more subtle bodies.
I already wrote about this on the forum.
It felt great - your chakras light up like a christmas tree. Great fun if you like thrills 'n stuff.

Aloneness

Dear lord, this is very interesting.. But I can't keep any secrets and I would never be able to cope with returning, alone.
(05-22-2013, 04:39 PM)Aloneness Wrote: [ -> ]Dear lord, this is very interesting.. But I can't keep any secrets and I would never be able to cope with returning, alone.

When you go there you understand your mission.
It is quite wonderful but one feels a strong obligation to return and help other folks get to this place and beyond.
Sort of difficult, but worth it.
Pages: 1 2