Bring4th

Full Version: The Creator
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I can imagine when the creator rose from the primordial soup that is intelligent infinity, he found himself lost and confused just as we are when we discover ourselves; I can imagine he only saw a blank canvas before him with no inherent meaning or purpose but himself; I can imagine he suffered for eons in nihilism before he created the reality we know today.

Is this just my imagination?

Did our creator indeed stumble in his developmental stages? Did he really have no past prior to his self-awareness?

Edit: Suffer isn't the correct word. It is too humanzing. However, I guess I mean to ask is if the creator truly took baby steps toward true intelligence and power?
My estimate is yes, on account of true simultanity.

We are still taking babysteps so by default the universe has to at our early babylike state of developement take, babysteps.

Unbound

You are seeing the Creator through the lens of your own perceptions, as each does. You identify the Creator with your own beliefs as to the "natural course of nature", and a reflection of your own pathway.

That being said, the Creator, in my understanding, had no true beginning, only the Creation did. The Creation came in to existence multi-dimensionally, and so every possible avenue of "beginning" is accessible in time to the mind's eye.

From the Six Vajra Lines:

"Staying free from the trap of any attempt
to say it’s ‘like this’,
or ‘like that’,
it becomes clear that all manifested forms are
aspects of the infinite formless,
and indivisible from it,
are self perfected."
I agree with TheEternal. So I feel a bit inclined to understand your query as the you reflecting own confusion and sense of being lost to the creator.

Unbound

(04-22-2013, 02:57 AM)Not Sure Wrote: [ -> ]My estimate is yes, on account of true simultanity.

We are still taking babysteps so by default the universe has to at our early babylike state of developement take, babysteps.
Do you think babies experience nihilism?
Just curious - why do you refer to creator as a 'he', third-person?
(04-22-2013, 04:55 PM)rie Wrote: [ -> ]Just curious - why do you refer to creator as a 'he', third-person?

As our reality is defined, there currently exists a distinction. Yes, this distinction is illusionary but as I stand today, I still stand under this illusion. To pretend there is no distinction between me and the creator whatsoever would be unproductive just as the wisest STS entity currently sees himself as god in the lone, segregated wilderness that is his existence.

When my perception has completely merged with the light, then I can fully say I am The Creator. That day shall come for all of us. However, I will not hinder my progress by pretending I have already attained the power and the omnipresence of The Creator.

Simultaneously, yes, perfection is here but some of us must define our work within the context of creation for it to have meaning. We can reject the illusion entirely but that's like turning a chess board on its face. I will play the game for as long as it is meaningful and/or when I am sucked into the vacuum that is 7th density due to collecting the maximum amount of spiritual mass.

<hr />

With that said, I may not have understood the core of your question. I use "He" as gender-neutral. I rather not call The Creator "It" as an animal or thing.
Being confused and lost is part of a beautiful journey, too
(04-21-2013, 11:33 PM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]However, I guess I mean to ask is if the creator truly took baby steps toward true intelligence and power?

In my humble opinion, no. Intelligent infinity has always existed. Infinite intelligence was there before the construct we appreciate as "time" ever came into being. There was always infinity. Everything that has a beginning, inevitably somewhere down the line, has an end too. Infinite intelligence had no beginning and thus will have no end.

People often imagine that in the beginning there was nothing, and things somehow came out of that nothing, and gradually became what we know now. But in actuality, it was the other way around. Everythingness always existed, and all realities are created by filtering out all the components of "everythingness" that are not needed. Sort of like carving a duck out of a block of wood. All the potential "shapes" are in the that block of wood/everythingness. We forget everything that doesn't equal this reality. However, the plenum of intelligent infinity contains all possibilities. We didn't want to experience all possibilities though, we wanted to experience a specific one. And in illusion, this became our experience.

What happened, from my perspective, was this infinity explored a series of temporary finite refinements. So in actuality, it took a series of baby steps towards an illusion of less intelligence and power. Every finite exploration was a kind of a boundary, or limitation, imposed upon that unbounded infinity. And these limitations were desirable. Limitations empower creativity. Limits give things form and specificity. Without them, things are intangible and general. Individuality became possible in this finite exploration. Growth was possible in this finite exploration. You cannot learn in an environment where you know everything already. And games without rules are not very much fun (because there is no challenge).

The steps of light, or the true color densities of consciousness, are simply an illusory amusement park ride from the realm of infinity to the realm of finity and then back to infinity again.

As Ra says, the distortion is not, in any case, necessary. We do it for fun.
(04-21-2013, 11:33 PM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]I can imagine when the creator rose from the primordial soup that is intelligent infinity, he found himself lost and confused just as we are when we discover ourselves; I can imagine he only saw a blank canvas before him with no inherent meaning or purpose but himself; I can imagine he suffered for eons in nihilism before he created the reality we know today.

Is this just my imagination?

Did our creator indeed stumble in his developmental stages? Did he really have no past prior to his self-awareness?

Edit: Suffer isn't the correct word. It is too humanzing. However, I guess I mean to ask is if the creator truly took baby steps toward true intelligence and power?
god told me he has no past, that is his idea/concept... god told me he vas never confused his idea also... in the begining there was only pure potential for creation god told me that