Bring4th

Full Version: I think I am getting somewhere with telekinesis...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I got in a lotus position and placed a napkin in front of me. I just imagined everything being golden light as all things were in the beginning. I imagined being the napkin and it rising as the golden light it is. Soon my indigo chakra started getting very heavy and colors started blending through my entire vision. Soon there was golden aura surrounding the entire napkin.

I cannot objectively verify if there was any movement in the napkin but it sure did look like it was slightly levitating off the ground.

I crumpled the napkin in my hand and I chanted as I did a similar exercise and I felt a light rise above my hand. Again, not objectively verifiable.

I will keep practicing. Soon I will make reality bend with a single thought. Haha.

What is my goal in all this? I want to become one with the light itself. Soon intelligent infinity will be within my grasp. Soon the entire universe will be within my reach. Then I can be of maximum service.

I need this to once again see what purpose is, what the light really intends to be. Then I can create as I intend to but I must first have faith in myself and my surroundings. These exercises will give me that.

Feel free to label me as insane. This is insanity. I am starting to see through the veil! Incredible. It is more beautiful than I could ever imagine! This reality is gorgeous! For so long I thought it was just solid rock with nothing behind it. No more! I am so happy at last!

Soon I will truly know all as one not just take it as such through blind, circumstantial faith. Without question I will know I and all things are one consciousness.

Gosh, I need sleep but I am so excited.
Hi.

I don't think you are crazy because I do thing it is possible. I am not able to do it myself. But I see the theory behind it... everything is made out of energy, intention lets energy flow where you want it to go. So yea.. I think it's possible. Smile

HeartHeartHeart
Communication with infinite napkinness.
(04-22-2013, 12:39 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]Communication with infinite napkinness.

Zen your not supposed to be this funny.
Please stop it.

Unbound

Whos reality are you bending exactly? It is only yourself.
(04-22-2013, 04:02 PM)TheEternal Wrote: [ -> ]Whos reality are you bending exactly? It is only yourself.

Quote:Spoon boy: Do not try and bend the spoon. That's impossible. Instead... only try to realize the truth.
Neo: What truth?
Spoon boy: There is no spoon.
Neo: There is no spoon?
Spoon boy: Then you'll see, that it is not the spoon that bends, it is only yourself.