Bring4th

Full Version: Game Discussion - Vibration = ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What does vibration mean?

e.g. - "You must be of certain vibration"
Carrie, can you provide the quote in context? I can't tell from just this much what you are referring to.
-Vibration is the movement of energy at a spiritual level.
- Each and every thing in creation has a vibration which may be increased/decreased.
- A higher vibration is seen as positive. A lower vibration is seen as negative.
- The more in tune with the One Creator, light, and love, the higher/faster the vibration.
- In each density the vibration is increased.
- In the third density, the illusion, vibration can be affected by other mbs complex with a different vibration. Just as you might feel elevated by someone who is vibrant and energetic and caring (fast vibration), you might also feel depleted by someone who has a dark personality, is controlling/manipulative, and uncaring (lower vibration).

Now I suspect you wonder how this ties in to polarity. Both sto complex and sts complex may have a low/high vibration. Vibration is independent of polarity, but having a higher frequency will increase the ability to gain polarity in either respect. When either is "on top of their game", their vibration will be higher.

If my limited explanations of this is unclear, just say so, and I will endeavour to make it more clear Smile